Bored? Come in and play at Jusunlee.com Arcade! Go chat in Jusunlee.com Chatroom (requires AIM) Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home
Jusunlee.com Forums > Pictures > Personal Pictures > Hello from 2018~
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
NyCxKpBoi

Hello from 2018~

I looked up my super old SN from the early 2000s and found this post. I wonder what all of you guys are up to?

I have fond memories of this forum from back in the day and remember it proliferated my AZN culture when I moved into a super white neighborhood and then a super white college. Nothing wrong with that, but I was just culture shocked after growing up in Queens NY.

I went through a gambling phase, business rise and fall phase, lose girl and suicide phase, and I'm sure all of you are more or less the same growing up in this crazy world. My story is still being made and wonder what you friends from 15-18 yrs ago are up to?

DM me on IG if you have~ R_ak

Thanks for the memories jusunlee.com (I think this site's name was originally something else.. Soompi?)

NyCxKpBoi has attached this image:

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 12-16-2018 11:19 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for NyCxKpBoi Click here to Send NyCxKpBoi a Private Message Find more posts by NyCxKpBoi Add NyCxKpBoi to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
TAIgrr
MM caramel FRAP! =P

Last edited by TAIgrr on 02-13-2020 at 06:36 PM

Old Post 02-13-2020 05:52 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for TAIgrr Click here to Send TAIgrr a Private Message Find more posts by TAIgrr Add TAIgrr to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
aaronnn
Suby!

I live in queens now. Been a year since I moved here.

But this ain’t no soompi, this was a nicer, more relaxed forum for us korean Americans to hang out in.

Old Post 02-15-2020 04:52 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for aaronnn Click here to Send aaronnn a Private Message Find more posts by aaronnn Add aaronnn to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
aaronnn
Suby!

Oh this was from 2018.

Btw it says it’s his birthday today!

Happy birthday! Even though you might not see this for a year or two or never

Old Post 02-15-2020 04:01 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for aaronnn Click here to Send aaronnn a Private Message Find more posts by aaronnn Add aaronnn to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote