Bored? Come in and play at Jusunlee.com Arcade! Go chat in Jusunlee.com Chatroom (requires AIM) Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home
Jusunlee.com Forums > General > Random Thoughts > Say Something Mean....
Pages (21): « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
MC ChOpStiCkz
gone

quote:
Originally posted by seung ju

only thing shuttin will be my ass when you walk by cuz you might try to rape me gay ass bitch ass

gay ass bitch ass? oh wow dat cleava where u get dis from you gay partna you faggot ass motha fukka go wash yo mouth in cum

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 09-07-2002 05:47 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for MC ChOpStiCkz Click here to Send MC ChOpStiCkz a Private Message Visit MC ChOpStiCkz's homepage! Find more posts by MC ChOpStiCkz Add MC ChOpStiCkz to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
seung ju

quote:
Originally posted by MC ChOpStiCkz

gay ass bitch ass? oh wow dat cleava where u get dis from you gay partna you faggot ass motha fukka go wash yo mouth in cum

oh wow dat cleava, where u get dis from the lil 12 year old hoodrats you be chillin with and wantin to bang you pedophile wannabe ghetto fag

thanx huby40

Old Post 09-07-2002 05:50 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for seung ju Click here to Send seung ju a Private Message Find more posts by seung ju Add seung ju to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
MC ChOpStiCkz
gone

quote:
Originally posted by seung ju

oh wow dat cleava, where u get dis from the lil 12 year old hoodrats you be chillin with and wantin to bang you pedophile wannabe ghetto fag

12 your old children nah its coo u c unlike u i dunt look up to r. kelly n believe in fukkin lil kidz except r. kelly molested lil grls where molested boyz n who sed i was ghetto you lil homo

Old Post 09-07-2002 05:58 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for MC ChOpStiCkz Click here to Send MC ChOpStiCkz a Private Message Visit MC ChOpStiCkz's homepage! Find more posts by MC ChOpStiCkz Add MC ChOpStiCkz to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
seung ju

quote:
Originally posted by MC ChOpStiCkz

12 your old children nah its coo u c unlike u i dunt look up to r. kelly n believe in fukkin lil kidz except r. kelly molested lil grls where molested boyz n who sed i was ghetto you lil homo

i think you confused me with yo mama.

thanx huby40

Old Post 09-07-2002 06:30 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for seung ju Click here to Send seung ju a Private Message Find more posts by seung ju Add seung ju to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Azn2296

theres only 3 guys posting i wanna join

u guys are all fuck nuts

My Xanga

Old Post 09-07-2002 06:35 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for Azn2296 Click here to Send Azn2296 a Private Message Visit Azn2296's homepage! Find more posts by Azn2296 Add Azn2296 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Crazydeb8ter
administrator

fuckin fag

"The weight of this sad time we must obey,/ Speak what we feel, not what we ought to say./ The oldest hath borne most; we that are young/ Shall never see so much, nor live so long."
King Lear (V.3.300-304)

Old Post 09-07-2002 06:44 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for Crazydeb8ter Click here to Send Crazydeb8ter a Private Message Find more posts by Crazydeb8ter Add Crazydeb8ter to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
junjinluber33

theres nothing mean to say about victor...

click^ leave a msg in my chatter box!

team3 biotch! its da group blog

Old Post 09-07-2002 06:49 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for junjinluber33 Click here to Send junjinluber33 a Private Message Visit junjinluber33's homepage! Find more posts by junjinluber33 Add junjinluber33 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Azn2296

yes there is hes a BITCH

My Xanga

Old Post 09-07-2002 06:54 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for Azn2296 Click here to Send Azn2296 a Private Message Visit Azn2296's homepage! Find more posts by Azn2296 Add Azn2296 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Crazydeb8ter
administrator

quote:
Originally posted by junjinluber33
theres nothing mean to say about victor...

awwww

quote:
Originally posted by Azn2296
yes there is hes a BITCH

yes...thats what i called your mom last night, tell her I said hi.

"The weight of this sad time we must obey,/ Speak what we feel, not what we ought to say./ The oldest hath borne most; we that are young/ Shall never see so much, nor live so long."
King Lear (V.3.300-304)

Old Post 09-07-2002 07:12 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for Crazydeb8ter Click here to Send Crazydeb8ter a Private Message Find more posts by Crazydeb8ter Add Crazydeb8ter to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
krnxswat
what a joke!

victor u farteater!!

Old Post 09-07-2002 04:49 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for krnxswat Click here to Send krnxswat a Private Message Visit krnxswat's homepage! Find more posts by krnxswat Add krnxswat to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
MC ChOpStiCkz
gone

quote:
Originally posted by krnxswat
victor u farteater!!

fag -__-

Old Post 09-07-2002 05:04 PM
huby40
Squeak....

i luv u all very much

Old Post 09-07-2002 05:06 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for huby40 Click here to Send huby40 a Private Message Find more posts by huby40 Add huby40 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
MC ChOpStiCkz
gone

quote:
Originally posted by huby40
i luv u all very much

O.o u wanna fight? haha jk jk u'llprob kick my ass newayz

Old Post 09-07-2002 05:08 PM
aznkid1008
God is my judge

u people sound like truck drivers!
o well
FUCK U ALL!!!!

Remember the heros
Remember the lives
Remember the day
God bless

Old Post 09-07-2002 05:11 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for aznkid1008 Click here to Send aznkid1008 a Private Message Find more posts by aznkid1008 Add aznkid1008 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
ajy

your thebitch of the board
you goddamn faget
little prick

Old Post 09-07-2002 05:25 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for ajy Click here to Send ajy a Private Message Find more posts by ajy Add ajy to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
eddiee
werD?

shaddd up white boi ^^

Old Post 09-07-2002 05:27 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for eddiee Click here to Send eddiee a Private Message Find more posts by eddiee Add eddiee to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
ajy

fuck you newb

Old Post 09-07-2002 05:28 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for ajy Click here to Send ajy a Private Message Find more posts by ajy Add ajy to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Nojeel

ok..a reminder..you do not have to say mean things to the person that posted ahead of you..you can say it to whoever posted in this thread..so in conclusion..

all of you fuckrags..go eat harisu's dick and choke on his balls.. damn fuckshits

Old Post 09-07-2002 07:36 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for Nojeel Click here to Send Nojeel a Private Message Find more posts by Nojeel Add Nojeel to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Nojeel

quote:
Originally posted by AjY 2k
fuck you newb
i can outsmoke you any day of the week..you fucking cracker

Old Post 09-07-2002 07:36 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for Nojeel Click here to Send Nojeel a Private Message Find more posts by Nojeel Add Nojeel to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Nojeel

quote:
Originally posted by Crazydeb8ter

yes...thats what i called your mom last night, tell her I said hi.

i know you into old ladies victor..since you like them shriveled, shit smelling cunts..

Old Post 09-07-2002 07:38 PM