Bored? Come in and play at Jusunlee.com Arcade! Go chat in Jusunlee.com Chatroom (requires AIM) Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home
Jusunlee.com Forums > General > Random Thoughts > doode, something i noticed
Pages (4): « 1 2 [3] 4 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
sangxjin

THE WAR IS ON WITH SOOMPI...COME JOIN AND SUPPORT JSL!!!!!

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 07-28-2002 06:28 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for sangxjin Click here to Send sangxjin a Private Message Visit sangxjin's homepage! Find more posts by sangxjin Add sangxjin to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
ajy

war against thos ten year old girls...lol.

Old Post 07-28-2002 06:30 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for ajy Click here to Send ajy a Private Message Find more posts by ajy Add ajy to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
sangxjin

lol

Old Post 07-28-2002 06:32 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for sangxjin Click here to Send sangxjin a Private Message Visit sangxjin's homepage! Find more posts by sangxjin Add sangxjin to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Crazydeb8ter
administrator

i don't fight pre-teens

"The weight of this sad time we must obey,/ Speak what we feel, not what we ought to say./ The oldest hath borne most; we that are young/ Shall never see so much, nor live so long."
King Lear (V.3.300-304)

Old Post 07-28-2002 06:56 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for Crazydeb8ter Click here to Send Crazydeb8ter a Private Message Find more posts by Crazydeb8ter Add Crazydeb8ter to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
micron
all i need is a miracle

hmm. i dont think its fair to bash on soompi like that. its a great site and definitely one of the oldest website dedicated to kpop. plus, i wouldnt want you guys to promote site rivalry...

Old Post 07-28-2002 07:34 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for micron Click here to Send micron a Private Message Find more posts by micron Add micron to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
micron
all i need is a miracle

oh. but did i mention that when i first opened this site (somewhere around late april), when there wasnt a forum and just a whole bunch of mp3s and m/vs (v1), i tried to advertise on soompi but the moderator(s) there kept on deleting my posts. a brief argument followed, after which i resolved not to go to soompi ever again.

and i have hardly been there since. so i guess you guys may continue and bash on soompi. just soompi though, they're the only exception.

jk. i would still wish that we remain on friendly terms with other kpop sites. so please heed to my little wish everyone.

Old Post 07-28-2002 07:53 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for micron Click here to Send micron a Private Message Find more posts by micron Add micron to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
sangxjin

hahahaha
however you wish jusun. it doenst matter anymore because i think im already banned.

Old Post 07-28-2002 03:12 PM
annabanana
Food Moderator

i dunno why i like this forum place when v.2 isn't even up yet. soompi is current and up-to-date, but jsl is more of a community?

Old Post 07-28-2002 09:13 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for annabanana Click here to Send annabanana a Private Message Find more posts by annabanana Add annabanana to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
tea
Official Pothead

haha even jusun even has a history with soompi

Old Post 07-28-2002 09:17 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for tea Click here to Send tea a Private Message Find more posts by tea Add tea to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Alchemist
3 Coulombs

quote:
Originally posted by Crazydeb8ter
you realize that soompi members do come here in the form of guests.... :huh:

oh i see hahah. The Neoxbomb kid has to go down

But they're always in the picture or XXX Sanrio thread. Are you sure they're 10 year olds?

Old Post 07-29-2002 06:14 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for Alchemist Click here to Send Alchemist a Private Message Visit Alchemist's homepage! Find more posts by Alchemist Add Alchemist to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
ChiNkyChipMunk

who khares..
dunt take all dis forum crap
seriously..

Old Post 07-30-2002 02:18 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for ChiNkyChipMunk Click here to Send ChiNkyChipMunk a Private Message Visit ChiNkyChipMunk's homepage! Find more posts by ChiNkyChipMunk Add ChiNkyChipMunk to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
ChiNkyChipMunk

dood.. ima soompier~ stop hating..its juss internet.....ADRYUHG!!!!

OMG DEY'RE BETTER DEN US...!!!!!! CYBER KICK DERE ASS!!!!!!
okayy dokay artichokays!

yu guys are such angry ppl.. cant we all juss get along?

Old Post 08-01-2002 12:48 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for ChiNkyChipMunk Click here to Send ChiNkyChipMunk a Private Message Visit ChiNkyChipMunk's homepage! Find more posts by ChiNkyChipMunk Add ChiNkyChipMunk to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Nojeel

its called a joke..we're just fuckin around..damn chill..dont take everything too seriously.hahaha

Old Post 08-01-2002 12:49 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for Nojeel Click here to Send Nojeel a Private Message Find more posts by Nojeel Add Nojeel to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
ChiNkyChipMunk

quote:
Originally posted by Nojeel
its called a joke..we're just fuckin around..damn chill..dont take everything too seriously.hahaha

yu juss took wat i sed and turned it on me..
daaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaayaam...yu stand up for dis forum liek a eagle would stand up for her young..
angry ppl =( about to rip my eyes out..

Old Post 08-01-2002 12:56 AM
Crazydeb8ter
administrator

ze hell

quote:
oh. but did i mention that when i first opened this site (somewhere around late april), when there wasnt a forum and just a whole bunch of mp3s and m/vs (v1), i tried to advertise on soompi but the moderator(s) there kept on deleting my posts. a brief argument followed, after which i resolved not to go to soompi ever again.

oh yea i remember that jusun. I came here and when soompi crashed i never went back

"The weight of this sad time we must obey,/ Speak what we feel, not what we ought to say./ The oldest hath borne most; we that are young/ Shall never see so much, nor live so long."
King Lear (V.3.300-304)

Old Post 08-01-2002 01:00 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for Crazydeb8ter Click here to Send Crazydeb8ter a Private Message Find more posts by Crazydeb8ter Add Crazydeb8ter to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Nojeel

quote:
Originally posted by ChiNkyChipMunk

yu juss took wat i sed and turned it on me..
daaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaayaam...yu stand up for dis forum liek a eagle would stand up for her young..
angry ppl =( about to rip my eyes out..

girl..pleaseee..i don't, i was just fucking around in the first place..everyone else is..its hella humorous don't you think..if you don't find it funny then that's fine..but don't take me the wrong way..im just goofy and no one in this forum would do such a thing..its completely ridiculous..and btw..your sig on the last post was hella fucked up..asian kids laughing at a burning person..damn..that's some shiettt

Old Post 08-01-2002 01:03 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for Nojeel Click here to Send Nojeel a Private Message Find more posts by Nojeel Add Nojeel to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
ChiNkyChipMunk

DUHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH.......stop swearing dood..sho angry

Old Post 08-01-2002 01:09 AM
Nojeel

oing?? angry?? me..haha naw..i aint angry..and sorry about the profanity..i guess it is a bit much.. why you gotta be so sarcastic all the time?

Old Post 08-01-2002 01:12 AM
ChiNkyChipMunk

sOrrie

Old Post 08-01-2002 01:43 AM
Nojeel

its coo..just spread da peace :thumbup:

Old Post 08-01-2002 01:48 AM