Bored? Come in and play at Jusunlee.com Arcade! Go chat in Jusunlee.com Chatroom (requires AIM) Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home
Jusunlee.com Forums > General > Random Thoughts > doode, something i noticed
Pages (4): « 1 [2] 3 4 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Alchemist
3 Coulombs

quote:
Originally posted by tea
maybe theyve been spyin on us!!!

cuz we seem to have so many "guests"

Word, why hasn't anyone deleted my post yet? Whats the URL of their site?

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 07-26-2002 10:54 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for Alchemist Click here to Send Alchemist a Private Message Visit Alchemist's homepage! Find more posts by Alchemist Add Alchemist to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Nojeel

www.soompi.com

Old Post 07-27-2002 12:26 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for Nojeel Click here to Send Nojeel a Private Message Find more posts by Nojeel Add Nojeel to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Crazydeb8ter
administrator

i go there to get vids..but i dun ever visit the forums :huh:

quote:
soompi is gay
i love goin there make them pissed and leave

ahaahah we should all try that

"The weight of this sad time we must obey,/ Speak what we feel, not what we ought to say./ The oldest hath borne most; we that are young/ Shall never see so much, nor live so long."
King Lear (V.3.300-304)

Old Post 07-27-2002 02:47 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for Crazydeb8ter Click here to Send Crazydeb8ter a Private Message Find more posts by Crazydeb8ter Add Crazydeb8ter to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Nojeel

hahaha..you think we should? *evil*

Old Post 07-27-2002 02:53 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for Nojeel Click here to Send Nojeel a Private Message Find more posts by Nojeel Add Nojeel to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
castle outsider

everyone from this forum should flood the forum by saying "you guys are gay" in each recent thread

it be cool

Old Post 07-27-2002 04:27 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for castle outsider Click here to Send castle outsider a Private Message Visit castle outsider's homepage! Find more posts by castle outsider Add castle outsider to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
tea
Official Pothead

quote:
Originally posted by castle outsider
everyone from this forum should flood the forum by saying "you guys are gay" in each recent thread

it be cool

go for it homie

Old Post 07-27-2002 05:17 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for tea Click here to Send tea a Private Message Find more posts by tea Add tea to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Crazydeb8ter
administrator

quote:
Originally posted by castle outsider

it be cool

hahah it takes too much effort... registering and everyhing (i forgot my old sn) :huh:

"The weight of this sad time we must obey,/ Speak what we feel, not what we ought to say./ The oldest hath borne most; we that are young/ Shall never see so much, nor live so long."
King Lear (V.3.300-304)

Old Post 07-27-2002 05:19 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for Crazydeb8ter Click here to Send Crazydeb8ter a Private Message Find more posts by Crazydeb8ter Add Crazydeb8ter to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
castle outsider

someone could make on account and we can all share it

you go tony

Old Post 07-27-2002 05:24 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for castle outsider Click here to Send castle outsider a Private Message Visit castle outsider's homepage! Find more posts by castle outsider Add castle outsider to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
tea
Official Pothead

naw im not interested in these lil activities

Old Post 07-27-2002 05:29 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for tea Click here to Send tea a Private Message Find more posts by tea Add tea to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
castle outsider

we'll bond

Old Post 07-27-2002 05:31 AM
az0nd2r3

we should set a date and time where all of us can be online at the same time

Old Post 07-28-2002 12:47 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for az0nd2r3 Click here to Send az0nd2r3 a Private Message Find more posts by az0nd2r3 Add az0nd2r3 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Nojeel

that's a good idea..but it won't feel right doing that..haha

Old Post 07-28-2002 01:22 AM
az0nd2r3

y not? okok, we can set up a date n time where all of us can *try* to be online at the same time......wutever......

Old Post 07-28-2002 01:35 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for az0nd2r3 Click here to Send az0nd2r3 a Private Message Find more posts by az0nd2r3 Add az0nd2r3 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Alchemist
3 Coulombs

Haha people are getting all ready for this huh? Someone from Soompi might be one of the guests and would be prepaired for this blitzkrieg spam attack.

On second thought probably not, most of the guests are stalking people who have pictures posted or browsing the SanrioXXX thread.

Old Post 07-28-2002 03:40 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for Alchemist Click here to Send Alchemist a Private Message Visit Alchemist's homepage! Find more posts by Alchemist Add Alchemist to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Alchemist
3 Coulombs

quote:
Originally posted by Nojeel
www.soompi.com

Ok thanks man.

Old Post 07-28-2002 03:45 AM
sangxjin

lets all make a id and wreck havoc on the forums and get booted and we go on someone elses computer and do it again.

Old Post 07-28-2002 05:12 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for sangxjin Click here to Send sangxjin a Private Message Visit sangxjin's homepage! Find more posts by sangxjin Add sangxjin to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Alchemist
3 Coulombs

quote:
Originally posted by sangxjin
lets all make a id and wreck havoc on the forums and get booted and we go on someone elses computer and do it again.

Intel: Yeah, so far Soompi seems oblivious to our plans.

Old Post 07-28-2002 05:35 AM
sangxjin

so you guys ready?

i just made an id
codename is: imacoolguy
watch for me at soompi

Last edited by sangxjin on 07-28-2002 at 05:55 AM

Old Post 07-28-2002 05:48 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for sangxjin Click here to Send sangxjin a Private Message Visit sangxjin's homepage! Find more posts by sangxjin Add sangxjin to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
sangxjin

i started a boycott by myself there..you guys come and help me out..i stated that i will continue to boycott until u reach my demands.

LOL THIS IS HILARIOUS>>I STARTED A BOYCOTT AGAINST THEM AND THE SOOMPI MEMBERS ARE JOINING ME!!!!!!!!!!!

Old Post 07-28-2002 06:01 AM
Crazydeb8ter
administrator

you realize that soompi members do come here in the form of guests.... :huh:

oh i see hahah. The Neoxbomb kid has to go down

King Lear (V.3.300-304)

Last edited by Crazydeb8ter on 07-28-2002 at 06:08 AM

Old Post 07-28-2002 06:06 AM