Bored? Come in and play at Jusunlee.com Arcade! Go chat in Jusunlee.com Chatroom (requires AIM) Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home
Jusunlee.com Forums > General > Random Thoughts > Say something nice...
Pages (69): « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Ladi Jay
OG of JSL

Ya'll screwed it up.. puhahaha

Sang... you're sucha buttmunch!!! You are hilarious... I love that trait in you...

Koojay... you sound cool and I like the avatar...

Taigrr... thanks... hehe... uhm, you are a curious lil' girl just like me... I like that...

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 07-18-2002 12:06 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for Ladi Jay Click here to Send Ladi Jay a Private Message Find more posts by Ladi Jay Add Ladi Jay to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
huby40
Squeak....

racer, ur sig gives me orgasms....

Old Post 07-18-2002 12:44 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for huby40 Click here to Send huby40 a Private Message Find more posts by huby40 Add huby40 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
KooJay
Call me Jay

huby, your racoon is eating up my food
(that was a compliment? wutever...)

Old Post 07-18-2002 12:52 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for KooJay Click here to Send KooJay a Private Message Find more posts by KooJay Add KooJay to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Street RSX

everyone in this JSL Forum are all Kikass people... I haven't met such nice, co.... unique people before... nice postin wit yoos its fun, aiite das all i gots to say.... "everyone here are all special"

Old Post 07-18-2002 01:04 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for Street RSX Click here to Send Street RSX a Private Message Find more posts by Street RSX Add Street RSX to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
sangxjin

your cool.

Props To Huby

Old Post 07-18-2002 01:50 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for sangxjin Click here to Send sangxjin a Private Message Visit sangxjin's homepage! Find more posts by sangxjin Add sangxjin to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Ladi Jay
OG of JSL

I don't think you look like Harry Potter!!! puhaha

Old Post 07-18-2002 02:08 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for Ladi Jay Click here to Send Ladi Jay a Private Message Find more posts by Ladi Jay Add Ladi Jay to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Nojeel

nice lights..they make dizzy, and make me wanna hurl like nothing else can!!!!

Old Post 07-18-2002 02:17 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for Nojeel Click here to Send Nojeel a Private Message Find more posts by Nojeel Add Nojeel to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
tea
Official Pothead

nice dog LOL

Old Post 07-18-2002 02:31 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for tea Click here to Send tea a Private Message Find more posts by tea Add tea to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Nojeel

puahahah!!! nice sign..

Old Post 07-18-2002 02:33 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for Nojeel Click here to Send Nojeel a Private Message Find more posts by Nojeel Add Nojeel to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
~StRaWbErRyKaK~

quote:
Originally posted by Nojeel
puahahah!!! nice sign..
euh... nice butt?

Old Post 07-18-2002 02:44 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for ~StRaWbErRyKaK~ Click here to Send ~StRaWbErRyKaK~ a Private Message Find more posts by ~StRaWbErRyKaK~ Add ~StRaWbErRyKaK~ to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
junjinluber33

iuno wut ur avatar exactly is buh ish cute~ =]

click^ leave a msg in my chatter box!

team3 biotch! its da group blog

Old Post 07-18-2002 03:23 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for junjinluber33 Click here to Send junjinluber33 a Private Message Visit junjinluber33's homepage! Find more posts by junjinluber33 Add junjinluber33 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
az0nd2r3

hey, saw ur pic several times.....uhhhhhh, i voted for u in the contest (dont kno if u lyke that ) well, ur very pretty!!

Old Post 07-18-2002 03:49 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for az0nd2r3 Click here to Send az0nd2r3 a Private Message Find more posts by az0nd2r3 Add az0nd2r3 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
krnxswat
what a joke!

cool name
dunno wuh stands for ^^;;

Old Post 07-18-2002 07:19 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for krnxswat Click here to Send krnxswat a Private Message Visit krnxswat's homepage! Find more posts by krnxswat Add krnxswat to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
junjinluber33

quote:
Originally posted by az0nd2r3
hey, saw ur pic several times.....uhhhhhh, i voted for u in the contest (dont kno if u lyke that ) well, ur very pretty!!

haha thanks...

seon ho! u got dong wan's body!

click^ leave a msg in my chatter box!

team3 biotch! its da group blog

Old Post 07-18-2002 07:48 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for junjinluber33 Click here to Send junjinluber33 a Private Message Visit junjinluber33's homepage! Find more posts by junjinluber33 Add junjinluber33 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Crazydeb8ter
administrator

thats why hes called Ddongman the Ddongwan lover

something nice......YOU ARE MY QUEEEEEEN!!!! yo should be winning the contest

"The weight of this sad time we must obey,/ Speak what we feel, not what we ought to say./ The oldest hath borne most; we that are young/ Shall never see so much, nor live so long."
King Lear (V.3.300-304)

Old Post 07-18-2002 07:51 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for Crazydeb8ter Click here to Send Crazydeb8ter a Private Message Find more posts by Crazydeb8ter Add Crazydeb8ter to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
kRypTic_nABi
nohl jah q(-_-)p

ur so honored to be known by me
lol...jM~
but yea..ur kOo..ur one of da ppp's [pure playa power]..
wut more can i say? =P oh..and u got sum madd ass rollin skillz

Old Post 07-18-2002 08:42 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for kRypTic_nABi Click here to Send kRypTic_nABi a Private Message Find more posts by kRypTic_nABi Add kRypTic_nABi to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Crazydeb8ter
administrator

hahaha word up PPP XD
you gots mad skillz wit the dice too

"The weight of this sad time we must obey,/ Speak what we feel, not what we ought to say./ The oldest hath borne most; we that are young/ Shall never see so much, nor live so long."
King Lear (V.3.300-304)

Old Post 07-18-2002 09:13 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for Crazydeb8ter Click here to Send Crazydeb8ter a Private Message Find more posts by Crazydeb8ter Add Crazydeb8ter to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Street RSX

yea nigguhs and niglets we be tha playas no one can beat us in Roll.... our skills are unbeatable rite playa?!?! hahaahaha

Old Post 07-18-2002 02:26 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for Street RSX Click here to Send Street RSX a Private Message Find more posts by Street RSX Add Street RSX to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
ajy

hell yeah

Old Post 07-18-2002 02:29 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for ajy Click here to Send ajy a Private Message Find more posts by ajy Add ajy to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
krnxswat
what a joke!

nice site

Old Post 07-18-2002 04:27 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for krnxswat Click here to Send krnxswat a Private Message Visit krnxswat's homepage! Find more posts by krnxswat Add krnxswat to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote