Bored? Come in and play at Jusunlee.com Arcade! Go chat in Jusunlee.com Chatroom (requires AIM) Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home
Jusunlee.com Forums > Education > Homework Help > Ap Chemisty!!!!!!
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
AzNmAgE
Lord of the RO

Ap Chemisty!!!!!!

ok for all of you who have SUFFERED and been TORTURED in ap chemistry...ummm how did u survive??? lol i got a 49% for 1st quarter, but my teach (who i dont really like) bumped me up to a D-(so i guess i should like him a bit more ) AHHHHHH AP CHEMSITRY IS HARD.... WHAT IS UR SURVIVAL SECRET?!?!?! :baaa:

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 11-13-2002 11:29 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for AzNmAgE Click here to Send AzNmAgE a Private Message Find more posts by AzNmAgE Add AzNmAgE to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Alchemist
3 Coulombs

My teacher was messed up, he just went through a bunch of chapters at light speed.

I didn't study and recieved a 76% (without curve) for 1st quarter

I think if we study we'll do better.

Seniors who have the other teacher are lucky, he teaches at a slow rate so they'll be unprepared for the AP at the end of the year. However since they understand the beginning part, 1st and 2nd quarter grades will be high. Colleges only look at 1st semester for senior year and earlier (so I've heard) which would mean that the AP wouldn't matter for them.

Being a junior with the "Teach yourself" teacher and a short attention span for studying puts me at quite a disadvantage.

OK here's the plan: We form a group to study with/copy work from so we'll pass.

Old Post 11-14-2002 02:28 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for Alchemist Click here to Send Alchemist a Private Message Visit Alchemist's homepage! Find more posts by Alchemist Add Alchemist to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
huby40
Squeak....

ill tell u a secret

take ap physics instead

Old Post 11-17-2002 01:13 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for huby40 Click here to Send huby40 a Private Message Find more posts by huby40 Add huby40 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
requiem
Book Mod/Batman Fan

Re: ill tell u a secret

quote:
Originally posted by huby40
take ap physics instead

Or take both...but let me tell you that's SUICIDE.

Nothing like sleeping 2 hours, taking the derivative of displacement and ending up with units of joules per meter^2 on a test.

Old Post 11-21-2002 09:43 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for requiem Click here to Send requiem a Private Message Find more posts by requiem Add requiem to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
iLLmaTiC_aNgeL
-huney B-

Re: Re: ill tell u a secret

quote:
Originally posted by requiem
Or take both...but let me tell you that's SUICIDE.

Nothing like sleeping 2 hours, taking the derivative of displacement and ending up with units of joules per meter^2 on a test.

haha thats funny x)

ugh i need sum AP Chem survival skills too! my final is in less than two weeks and i've been failing that class with a 60% i jus cannot stand that class! i took regular level chem when i wus a sophomore and i forgot everything now that im in senior year..*sigh* nothing seems to work!

JOCKERZ UNWANTED!

Old Post 01-10-2003 03:47 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for iLLmaTiC_aNgeL Click here to Send iLLmaTiC_aNgeL a Private Message Find more posts by iLLmaTiC_aNgeL Add iLLmaTiC_aNgeL to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
krn_seal

hmm
ionno, I thought it was tons of fun
I took it in 11th grade
I got a 88.7 percent
89 is an A- and my stupid teacher wouldn't give it to me
I did that for both semsters
but then I passed the test with a 4, so I guess I learned a lot.

Old Post 01-14-2003 02:24 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for krn_seal Click here to Send krn_seal a Private Message Find more posts by krn_seal Add krn_seal to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
shizn!

i enjoyed my chem class.

it was alot more enjoyable than physics.

Old Post 01-14-2003 05:45 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for shizn! Click here to Send shizn! a Private Message Find more posts by shizn! Add shizn! to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
jun jinz girl
Jun Jin's Girl

quote:
which would mean that the AP wouldn't matter for them.

actually... the AP is not for college (the actual test i mean) for admission

it's more for like.. waiving a class so you don't waste time and money in college taking a class you could have taken in high school - kind of like meeting the prerequisites for certain other classes... like.. getting rid of general classes that you don't need to take etc...

AP chem at my school is considered an easy course... cuz the teacher is weird and likes to... scale grades a LOT

(scale is different from curve - curve means 3% gets As, 3% gets Fs and rest is Bs, Cs, and Ds, with a majority of Cs)

i think study on your own is the best bet

Tell my why?
~ Shinhwa 5 - I pray 4 u

(i lub jun jin *^^*)

Old Post 01-19-2003 01:06 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for jun jinz girl Click here to Send jun jinz girl a Private Message Visit jun jinz girl's homepage! Find more posts by jun jinz girl Add jun jinz girl to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
daNNy LuV 1TYM
. : c r y : .

Re: Re: ill tell u a secret

quote:
Originally posted by requiem
ending up with units of joules per meter^2 on a test.

hahahahahha i think i wrote degrees squared on a test or sumtin once. o man

DO NOT take AP physics. takin that alone is suicide. if u think about it, physics is the hardest out of the sciences (including bio and chem) so onli go if u luuuv math. i shudder wen i think of physics

Old Post 01-23-2003 02:59 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for daNNy LuV 1TYM Click here to Send daNNy LuV 1TYM a Private Message Find more posts by daNNy LuV 1TYM Add daNNy LuV 1TYM to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote