Bored? Come in and play at Jusunlee.com Arcade! Go chat in Jusunlee.com Chatroom (requires AIM) Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home
Jusunlee.com Forums > Interests > Cars > new car.
Pages (3): « 1 [2] 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
k M i n G

doode only get the 540i if ur gunna get a 6speed.. other den that its a waste cuz u cud be gettin a GS430.. cheap and more hp.. the only reason i wud get a 540 is cuz its a 6 and if ur not into driving manual den get the friggin gs

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 01-17-2003 05:42 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for k M i n G Click here to Send k M i n G a Private Message Find more posts by k M i n G Add k M i n G to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
KeN VeRsUs RyU
the old guy.

doode pay for my tuition and i'll carry you everywhere.

xanga.com/an1_mixtape

Old Post 01-18-2003 09:16 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for KeN VeRsUs RyU Click here to Send KeN VeRsUs RyU a Private Message Find more posts by KeN VeRsUs RyU Add KeN VeRsUs RyU to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
sangxjin

quote:
Originally posted by Street RSX
whoa.. im thinking of tha 5 series. i like tha luxurie..

3 is kinda small.. wen i test drove it.. i dint feel rite in a luxurie car wit that little room.

M.. i aint into racing.. and i dunt want stick no more.. it doesnt hav a auto option either. and i need auto for going bak and forth into and outta tha city. theres alotta traffic from rt.4 to GWbridge.. and in tha city itself.. i werkk at tha city.

my parents are paying my college tuition.. buh im also werkking on an internship.. helping me get a scholarship.. and i also thnk i can get tha merit award on my next SAT. i werkk at tha city.. companie called Incyte.. i get a huge pay. and my parents are onlie payin 10k for tha car.. and if i get tha 2001 540iL they save 5ks.. so they onlie pay 5ks..

so you work at a genome research facility?
cause i think thats what incyte does.

Props To Huby

Old Post 01-18-2003 11:02 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for sangxjin Click here to Send sangxjin a Private Message Visit sangxjin's homepage! Find more posts by sangxjin Add sangxjin to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
marvinOPPA
i like u this much

i gotta agree with prototype on this one...ur not the age to be buyin a 50k car...unless this is the car that ur gonna keep for the rest of ur life (which realistically...ur not gonna do) u shouldnt be blowin 50k on a car. its great that u have a lotta money and all...but money, like all things, comes and goes...and there will be a time when ur gonna think back and wish u saved dat money instead of buyin an expensive car...my advice is to buy a economically friendly car and save the rest of that money for the future...

now..if ur really into the 4 door luxury thing(assuming its about maturity and not about impressing ppl; namely girls) at a reasonable price...u have several cars to choose from...there's the infiniti g35, lexus es300, lexus is300, acura TL, u've already said that u dont like 3 series so i wont mention those...audi A4, hyundai xg350, jag x-type, and toyota avalon....but apparently based on ur earlier statements of bmw's....im guessin its not really about the maturity is it?

Old Post 01-19-2003 01:37 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for marvinOPPA Click here to Send marvinOPPA a Private Message Find more posts by marvinOPPA Add marvinOPPA to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
indecisive
the Deranged one

late E36 and up M3 is available in 4 door

I don't like the new 3 series facelift either so get an early E46 330ci.

the new VW Passats and Jettas are nice. don't go for a Golf....eew..heh.

Benz too....but I wouldn't. they use up lotsa $$ and it's more of an older styling, I don't really like them.

there's always Audi if you outta options. S4, A4, A6, etc..but Audi's Quality control is pretty bad. outta all the Euro car companies you'll get the best quality outta Volks Wagen. I dunno about merc tho. bmw is okay engine wise though they do have a tendancy to break down but interior they kinda skimp....take the new mini for example....everything is plastic and you're paying quite a few bucks for that.

Shift_

"cuz no matter how long U've known them or how well U think U know them..the friendship can be over in a second" ~Indecisive

"you don't realize how much of a luxury cup holders are until you don't have em" ~Indecisive

Old Post 01-19-2003 04:11 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for indecisive Click here to Send indecisive a Private Message Find more posts by indecisive Add indecisive to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
niggoreanboi
WHAT THE FUZZZ?!?!?!

-_- dawg you ain't gotta roll around in no fancy ass car it's just a car all you need it for is driving to work home and other places you ain't gonna show if n if you do and do it to wrong people you might get jacked for that shit and how people do it it ain't no joke they do that shit so fast you won't knoe wut the hell happened

Old Post 01-19-2003 06:16 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for niggoreanboi Click here to Send niggoreanboi a Private Message Find more posts by niggoreanboi Add niggoreanboi to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
k M i n G

u once sed

WUIHTT!!! hes 15 and trying to get one of those cars??!?! wtf.. and i thot my rsx wuz WAYY too much for mee..

my mom dint get tha gs til her age 2 years ago.. ahahaha and your trying to get one?!?! dangg..

i would get my ass kiked and mugged if i wuz rocking one of those..

no comment... lol

Old Post 01-19-2003 10:30 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for k M i n G Click here to Send k M i n G a Private Message Find more posts by k M i n G Add k M i n G to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
aka
the one and only

lol street rsx..there is no such thing as a 2001 540il...never wuz...lol.

i would consider an audi A6...or the a4. g35 is okay too...

sighz..no M?!?!

Old Post 01-20-2003 03:44 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for aka Click here to Send aka a Private Message Visit aka's homepage! Find more posts by aka Add aka to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Street RSX

blahh.. i thot abouit it.. buh im getting a 5-series..

i realliee dunt care.. its not as exppensive as i tho.. im getting 2000 bmw 528i.. which is 30k.. im still getting a bimmer tho. i did think about tha g35 coupe, S4, IS300.. g35 coupes.. i hafta wait on those.. s4.. arent sold around here, not even in dealers.. is300.. who doesnt hav those?? theres 4 of them parked in my school lot.. and 2 of my neighbors got them.. and ive been in tha is.. kinda crowded.. and now that alotta my relatives all moved up to jerzee, and all younger, ive been trying to giv them rides in tha rsx.. not good. i had my seat all tha way up.. my legs were cramped, and theirs were too.. and all i would hear is whining.. im going to be using this car all thru out college.. and grad school, so its going to last me for a pretty long tym..

Old Post 01-20-2003 10:11 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for Street RSX Click here to Send Street RSX a Private Message Find more posts by Street RSX Add Street RSX to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
KeN VeRsUs RyU
the old guy.

quote:
Originally posted by k M i n G
u once sed

WUIHTT!!! hes 15 and trying to get one of those cars??!?! wtf.. and i thot my rsx wuz WAYY too much for mee..

my mom dint get tha gs til her age 2 years ago.. ahahaha and your trying to get one?!?! dangg..

no comment... lol

i remember that haha.

xanga.com/an1_mixtape

Old Post 01-20-2003 10:30 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for KeN VeRsUs RyU Click here to Send KeN VeRsUs RyU a Private Message Find more posts by KeN VeRsUs RyU Add KeN VeRsUs RyU to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
niggoreanboi
WHAT THE FUZZZ?!?!?!

quote:
Originally posted by Street RSX
blahh.. i thot abouit it.. buh im getting a 5-series..

i realliee dunt care.. its not as exppensive as i tho.. im getting 2000 bmw 528i.. which is 30k.. im still getting a bimmer tho. i did think about tha g35 coupe, S4, IS300.. g35 coupes.. i hafta wait on those.. s4.. arent sold around here, not even in dealers.. is300.. who doesnt hav those?? theres 4 of them parked in my school lot.. and 2 of my neighbors got them.. and ive been in tha is.. kinda crowded.. and now that alotta my relatives all moved up to jerzee, and all younger, ive been trying to giv them rides in tha rsx.. not good. i had my seat all tha way up.. my legs were cramped, and theirs were too.. and all i would hear is whining.. im going to be using this car all thru out college.. and grad school, so its going to last me for a pretty long tym..

is300 is small
fuck man you hella rich -_- i can't afford a car that's over 10 g's -__-

Old Post 01-21-2003 02:29 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for niggoreanboi Click here to Send niggoreanboi a Private Message Find more posts by niggoreanboi Add niggoreanboi to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Mash1mar0
whatever you say bitch

quote:
Originally posted by niggoreanboi
is300 is small

I can't even afford $1000 car....

with onE magic pill i EscapE from painful rEality and Enter the wholE nEw diffErEnt world....

I'm not addictEd... I can stop anytimE i want to...

Old Post 01-21-2003 02:41 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for Mash1mar0 Click here to Send Mash1mar0 a Private Message Find more posts by Mash1mar0 Add Mash1mar0 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
marvinOPPA
i like u this much

quote:
is300 is small

shieeeet....i had trouble gettin my car at 5500 dolla...

Old Post 01-21-2003 02:47 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for marvinOPPA Click here to Send marvinOPPA a Private Message Find more posts by marvinOPPA Add marvinOPPA to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
niggoreanboi
WHAT THE FUZZZ?!?!?!

man it's like us north kali people is broke all you southerners and aaron are all rich psshh

Old Post 01-21-2003 02:51 AM
Mash1mar0
whatever you say bitch

quote:
man it's like us north kali people is broke all you southerners and aaron are all rich psshh

yeah! wut he said!

with onE magic pill i EscapE from painful rEality and Enter the wholE nEw diffErEnt world....

I'm not addictEd... I can stop anytimE i want to...

Old Post 01-21-2003 03:14 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for Mash1mar0 Click here to Send Mash1mar0 a Private Message Find more posts by Mash1mar0 Add Mash1mar0 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
True Life

quote:
Originally posted by k M i n G
u once sed

no comment... lol

hahaha, you got called out.

harlem shake it.

Old Post 01-21-2003 03:27 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for True Life Click here to Send True Life a Private Message Find more posts by True Life Add True Life to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
niggoreanboi
WHAT THE FUZZZ?!?!?!

quote:
Originally posted by Mash1mar0
yeah! wut he said!

oh hahahaha

Old Post 01-21-2003 03:42 AM
aka
the one and only

quote:

haha..its all about south cali....yeaaaaah Palos Verdes...mmmm....my second house is there...yuuuuuuuuuummy.

Old Post 01-23-2003 01:54 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for aka Click here to Send aka a Private Message Visit aka's homepage! Find more posts by aka Add aka to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
niggoreanboi
WHAT THE FUZZZ?!?!?!

quote:
Originally posted by aka
haha..its all about south cali....yeaaaaah Palos Verdes...mmmm....my second house is there...yuuuuuuuuuummy.

north cali is to be at :P

Old Post 01-24-2003 05:38 PM
jDa

how could your cuzin ruin an rsx?!!? that car is the sh*t... dang...

Old Post 01-24-2003 09:30 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for jDa Click here to Send jDa a Private Message Visit jDa's homepage! Find more posts by jDa Add jDa to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote