Bored? Come in and play at Jusunlee.com Arcade! Go chat in Jusunlee.com Chatroom (requires AIM) Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home
Jusunlee.com Forums > Interests > Cars > new car.
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Street RSX

new car.

my rsx.. my cuzins messing it up.. he got so manie tickets wit that car.. and he destroyed my rear bumper.. so i think my parents are going to let him keep it

my cuzins paying me 20,000 dollars.. for my car..
Im paying 20,0000 dollars taht i hav saved up
and my moms willing to put in 10,000 dollars

Im getting a bmw in 2 weeks.. i already been to tha dealer and test drove 3 cars that i want

1998 or 99 M3.. im not much into racing anymore.. buht it is a nice car.. not sure tho..

2001 540iL.. I want this.. onlie cuz its got 4 doors.. and im not racing anymore.. i want a big car. and it is a realiee classy and nice car.

2003 3-series.. i want tha 330Ci or tha 330xi.. either is nice.. buh im not digging tha new facelift. tha funkie pointed eyed headlamps.. tha new bodi design.. and tha new interior set up..

Im lookin more towards a 5 or 3 series.. gimme advice..

or should i get a different car make.. anything under 50K.. and no imports please.. except mabe tha luxurie makes.. oyea and definitlie no domestics.. not my type..

i talked to tim about it.. haha not much help cuz hes in canada and tha stoopid price difference.. and all he said wuz it doesnt matter wuht kind of bmw.. yoo'll like wuhtever bmw yoo get.. or sumthing like that.. hahahaha

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 01-16-2003 02:40 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for Street RSX Click here to Send Street RSX a Private Message Find more posts by Street RSX Add Street RSX to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Flaming_June
punch drunk love

m series
you know you want it

Old Post 01-16-2003 02:42 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for Flaming_June Click here to Send Flaming_June a Private Message Find more posts by Flaming_June Add Flaming_June to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Mash1mar0
whatever you say bitch

go for 540il big & luxurious ooooh yeah~
or... how about volvo s80?

with onE magic pill i EscapE from painful rEality and Enter the wholE nEw diffErEnt world....

I'm not addictEd... I can stop anytimE i want to...

Last edited by Mash1mar0 on 01-16-2003 at 07:26 PM

Old Post 01-16-2003 07:18 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for Mash1mar0 Click here to Send Mash1mar0 a Private Message Find more posts by Mash1mar0 Add Mash1mar0 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
tea
Official Pothead

m3

or u can spend more money and be a bad ass rollin around in an m5 lol

Old Post 01-16-2003 08:28 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for tea Click here to Send tea a Private Message Find more posts by tea Add tea to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
sangxjin

i like the styling of the 00' M3's and up.

Props To Huby

Old Post 01-16-2003 11:43 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for sangxjin Click here to Send sangxjin a Private Message Visit sangxjin's homepage! Find more posts by sangxjin Add sangxjin to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
aznkid1008
God is my judge

m3 all the way

Remember the heros
Remember the lives
Remember the day
God bless

Old Post 01-16-2003 11:57 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for aznkid1008 Click here to Send aznkid1008 a Private Message Find more posts by aznkid1008 Add aznkid1008 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Crazydeb8ter
administrator

i would go with the 3 series

5 if you want the luxury

"The weight of this sad time we must obey,/ Speak what we feel, not what we ought to say./ The oldest hath borne most; we that are young/ Shall never see so much, nor live so long."
King Lear (V.3.300-304)

Old Post 01-17-2003 01:06 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for Crazydeb8ter Click here to Send Crazydeb8ter a Private Message Find more posts by Crazydeb8ter Add Crazydeb8ter to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
KeN VeRsUs RyU
the old guy.

geez. you can pay for my college tuition.

xanga.com/an1_mixtape

Old Post 01-17-2003 02:32 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for KeN VeRsUs RyU Click here to Send KeN VeRsUs RyU a Private Message Find more posts by KeN VeRsUs RyU Add KeN VeRsUs RyU to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
tm11
down by law

you're gonna have to change your name to Street BMW

Old Post 01-17-2003 02:43 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for tm11 Click here to Send tm11 a Private Message Find more posts by tm11 Add tm11 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
touch_my_butt
raging hetero

quote:
Originally posted by KeN VeRsUs RyU
geez. you can pay for my college tuition.

lmfao...yea
what the fuck did you do to save up 20k?
is there such thing as a 540iL?...friend has a 540i but didnt kno there was a 540 iL
pretty loaded...take pic as soon as you get it...so you can "show" and tell this time
good luck on the insurance
if you get 18'z 25k milez then another 2k for tirez...shit too much fo me

shiet w/ 50 k you could be rollin in a 01' 740iL,lotus esprit turbo,911,shit ...too many possiblitiez
6-speed 540i is pretty nice too
but i'd get an x5 4.4 if i was pickin from bmw

Old Post 01-17-2003 03:01 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for touch_my_butt Click here to Send touch_my_butt a Private Message Find more posts by touch_my_butt Add touch_my_butt to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Prototype

how old are you?

seriously, if you arent older than 30, dont spend 50k on a car. i dont care how rich your parents are..

once you're 21-25 paying your way through college, or buying a house, you'll wish you still had some of that in your pocket.

so unless you make more than that a year, etc..

=\ its a huge waste of money.

Old Post 01-17-2003 03:10 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for Prototype Click here to Send Prototype a Private Message Visit Prototype's homepage! Find more posts by Prototype Add Prototype to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
aka
the one and only

quote:
Originally posted by touch_my_butt
lmfao...yea
what the fuck did you do to save up 20k?
is there such thing as a 540iL?...friend has a 540i but didnt kno there was a 540 iL

ur right, theres no such thing as a 540il...just the 540i. i would reccomend an 2002 m3. although i'm not sure if u'll go over 50k since the options are mad expensive...i'm mine from my uncle's dealership so yea..gonna be paying around mid 30s...mwuahaha..

look into the new S4..that thing's a beast...
or... mercedes? but i doubt thats to ur tastes...probably too old. hmm...yea, i think an m3 or an s4 would be pretty good..

Last edited by aka on 01-17-2003 at 04:30 AM

Old Post 01-17-2003 04:27 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for aka Click here to Send aka a Private Message Visit aka's homepage! Find more posts by aka Add aka to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
aka
the one and only

quote:
Originally posted by aka
ur right, theres no such thing as a 540il...just the 540i. i would reccomend an 2002 m3. although i'm not sure if u'll go over 50k since the options are mad expensive...i'm getting mine from my uncle's dealership so yea..gonna be paying around mid 30s...mwuahaha..but i think they usually go for high 40's or low 50's with tax n options..

look into the new S4..that thing's a beast...
or... mercedes? but i doubt thats to ur tastes...probably too old. hmm...yea, i think an m3 or an s4 would be pretty good..

Old Post 01-17-2003 04:28 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for aka Click here to Send aka a Private Message Visit aka's homepage! Find more posts by aka Add aka to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
True Life

is the 540 even an option? i'm not sure if 50k will even cover a 540... even a 2001... after taxes and all.

i agree, you shouldn't blow 50k on a car. aren't you still a teenager? unless you're a rock star or have some other absurd source of income, it's not very practical. you should leave your 20k in the bank, maybe take the 20k your cousin's giving you plus the 10k your mom's giving you, and get a car for 30k. that's still plenty to find a really nice car, especially if you're willing to go used. or if you're really set on a bimmer, get a 325i... 2003 models start at under 30k. ours is 8 years old, we got it used from some shady ass korean dude, and i still love it.

if it were me... i'd go to snowboard camp. and pay for a buncha friends to go with me. now that would be 50 g's well spent.

harlem shake it.

Old Post 01-17-2003 04:42 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for True Life Click here to Send True Life a Private Message Find more posts by True Life Add True Life to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
k M i n G

540i 6 SPEED (and u sed i was spoiled)

Old Post 01-17-2003 05:27 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for k M i n G Click here to Send k M i n G a Private Message Find more posts by k M i n G Add k M i n G to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
TyGer STyLe
no longer a couch jockey

... geez... man... 50k on a car? and your under 18? dang... you are blessed... seriously i would just save cash... get a mazda 6 and do some mods and still save 20k... and go to college! geez... man i'll be happy with a ddong Cha as long as it gets me around... i really don't care much for expensive cars... as long as it gets me around...

Old Post 01-17-2003 06:44 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for TyGer STyLe Click here to Send TyGer STyLe a Private Message Find more posts by TyGer STyLe Add TyGer STyLe to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
KeN VeRsUs RyU
the old guy.

quote:
Originally posted by TyGer STyLe
... geez... man... 50k on a car? and your under 18? dang... you are blessed... seriously i would just save cash... get a mazda 6 and do some mods and still save 20k... and go to college! geez... man i'll be happy with a ddong Cha as long as it gets me around... i really don't care much for expensive cars... as long as it gets me around...

i guess to some people cars n shit and showwing off is just more important.

xanga.com/an1_mixtape

Old Post 01-17-2003 07:04 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for KeN VeRsUs RyU Click here to Send KeN VeRsUs RyU a Private Message Find more posts by KeN VeRsUs RyU Add KeN VeRsUs RyU to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Prototype

average life of new cars is like 7-10 years..

but if you're willing to throw up 50k on a car right now, will it even last that long? how quickly will you go through 250k miles?

Old Post 01-17-2003 03:03 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for Prototype Click here to Send Prototype a Private Message Visit Prototype's homepage! Find more posts by Prototype Add Prototype to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Street RSX

whoa.. im thinking of tha 5 series. i like tha luxurie..

3 is kinda small.. wen i test drove it.. i dint feel rite in a luxurie car wit that little room.

M.. i aint into racing.. and i dunt want stick no more.. it doesnt hav a auto option either. and i need auto for going bak and forth into and outta tha city. theres alotta traffic from rt.4 to GWbridge.. and in tha city itself.. i werkk at tha city.

my parents are paying my college tuition.. buh im also werkking on an internship.. helping me get a scholarship.. and i also thnk i can get tha merit award on my next SAT. i werkk at tha city.. companie called Incyte.. i get a huge pay. and my parents are onlie payin 10k for tha car.. and if i get tha 2001 540iL they save 5ks.. so they onlie pay 5ks..

Old Post 01-17-2003 03:24 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for Street RSX Click here to Send Street RSX a Private Message Find more posts by Street RSX Add Street RSX to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
niggoreanboi
WHAT THE FUZZZ?!?!?!

damn AA you is hella rich -_-

Old Post 01-17-2003 04:46 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for niggoreanboi Click here to Send niggoreanboi a Private Message Find more posts by niggoreanboi Add niggoreanboi to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote