Bored? Come in and play at Jusunlee.com Arcade! Go chat in Jusunlee.com Chatroom (requires AIM) Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home
Jusunlee.com Forums > Interests > Cars > Sup new Member heres my Car
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
BimmerBoi

Sup new Member heres my Car

BimmerBoi has attached this image:

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 01-14-2003 06:34 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for BimmerBoi Click here to Send BimmerBoi a Private Message Find more posts by BimmerBoi Add BimmerBoi to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
sangxjin

is that an M3?

i know the front end of an M3 doesnt look like that. Looks like a 330 or 325 with M3 Front end or something like that. im not good with bimmers. indecisive, you should know.

-edit-
the wheel arches look widened. and i think the m3 has a chrome grill. not black.

anyway. nice car

Props To Huby

Last edited by sangxjin on 01-14-2003 at 09:49 PM

Old Post 01-14-2003 09:46 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for sangxjin Click here to Send sangxjin a Private Message Visit sangxjin's homepage! Find more posts by sangxjin Add sangxjin to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
krnxkid
ChOibOii

nice car

Old Post 01-15-2003 12:28 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for krnxkid Click here to Send krnxkid a Private Message Visit krnxkid's homepage! Find more posts by krnxkid Add krnxkid to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
tea
Official Pothead

ahh ring ding ding

Old Post 01-15-2003 02:49 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for tea Click here to Send tea a Private Message Find more posts by tea Add tea to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Mash1mar0
whatever you say bitch

........naaaaaice..... i wish i had a car like that....

with onE magic pill i EscapE from painful rEality and Enter the wholE nEw diffErEnt world....

I'm not addictEd... I can stop anytimE i want to...

Old Post 01-15-2003 04:20 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for Mash1mar0 Click here to Send Mash1mar0 a Private Message Find more posts by Mash1mar0 Add Mash1mar0 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
BimmerBoi

Yup your right...its a 2002 325i with a M3 front bumper....thnx for the comments....

Old Post 01-15-2003 06:29 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for BimmerBoi Click here to Send BimmerBoi a Private Message Find more posts by BimmerBoi Add BimmerBoi to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Crazydeb8ter
administrator

what happened to your front liscence plate?

"The weight of this sad time we must obey,/ Speak what we feel, not what we ought to say./ The oldest hath borne most; we that are young/ Shall never see so much, nor live so long."
King Lear (V.3.300-304)

Old Post 01-15-2003 06:31 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for Crazydeb8ter Click here to Send Crazydeb8ter a Private Message Find more posts by Crazydeb8ter Add Crazydeb8ter to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
krnxswat
what a joke!

nice car
so you just registered jsl just to show off ur car, eh?

Old Post 01-15-2003 12:57 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for krnxswat Click here to Send krnxswat a Private Message Visit krnxswat's homepage! Find more posts by krnxswat Add krnxswat to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Prototype

I've seen you on KP

Old Post 01-15-2003 01:55 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for Prototype Click here to Send Prototype a Private Message Visit Prototype's homepage! Find more posts by Prototype Add Prototype to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
sangxjin

quote:
Originally posted by BimmerBoi
Yup your right...its a 2002 325i with a M3 front bumper....thnx for the comments....

ah ha. knew it. its a nice car. better than what i'll ever drive.

Props To Huby

Old Post 01-15-2003 04:10 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for sangxjin Click here to Send sangxjin a Private Message Visit sangxjin's homepage! Find more posts by sangxjin Add sangxjin to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
indecisive
the Deranged one

looks like you got the E46 Angel Eyes too. nice....

I have an E30 325i and my dad's is a E30 318i

nice ride.

Shift_

"cuz no matter how long U've known them or how well U think U know them..the friendship can be over in a second" ~Indecisive

"you don't realize how much of a luxury cup holders are until you don't have em" ~Indecisive

Old Post 01-16-2003 12:50 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for indecisive Click here to Send indecisive a Private Message Find more posts by indecisive Add indecisive to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
aznkid1008
God is my judge

quote:
Originally posted by Mash1mar0
........naaaaaice..... i wish i had a car like that....

i wish i had a car.

Remember the heros
Remember the lives
Remember the day
God bless

Old Post 01-16-2003 01:29 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for aznkid1008 Click here to Send aznkid1008 a Private Message Find more posts by aznkid1008 Add aznkid1008 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
BimmerBoi

Thnx for the reply guys.....haha and YEAH i signed up just to show off my car...HAHA...nah im just messin...but yeah my license plate is gone becaue my bodykit dosn't have a place to hold my license plate tahts why its on my windshield.....

Old Post 01-16-2003 08:02 AM
Mash1mar0
whatever you say bitch

I thought you only need one license plate.....

with onE magic pill i EscapE from painful rEality and Enter the wholE nEw diffErEnt world....

I'm not addictEd... I can stop anytimE i want to...

Old Post 01-16-2003 08:24 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for Mash1mar0 Click here to Send Mash1mar0 a Private Message Find more posts by Mash1mar0 Add Mash1mar0 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Prototype

quote:
Thnx for the reply guys.....haha and YEAH i signed up just to show off my car...HAHA...nah im just messin...but yeah my license plate is gone becaue my bodykit dosn't have a place to hold my license plate tahts why its on my windshield.....

that = ghetto fab - ricerstyle.

Old Post 01-16-2003 10:53 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for Prototype Click here to Send Prototype a Private Message Visit Prototype's homepage! Find more posts by Prototype Add Prototype to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
tea
Official Pothead

quote:

you can get a fix it ticket for that

Old Post 01-16-2003 08:33 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for tea Click here to Send tea a Private Message Find more posts by tea Add tea to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
BimmerBoi

Nah...i have it in my windshield....i've passed plenty of cops...there not gonna waste there time pullin me over for that.....and PROTOTYPE...i don't get what your sayin.....are you sayin that my car is a RICE ROCKET?

Old Post 01-16-2003 11:20 PM
aka
the one and only

quote:
Nah...i have it in my windshield....i've passed plenty of cops...there not gonna waste there time pullin me over for that.....and PROTOTYPE...i don't get what your sayin.....are you sayin that my car is a RICE ROCKET?

hey bro, props on ur car!! we be representin the bimmers!! heh.. i've got a 2002 e46 m3!! bah..u stole my bumper...lol.

prototypes just playin..i think? where do u live? kuz i know in some places..u only need one license plate showing.

Old Post 01-17-2003 04:22 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for aka Click here to Send aka a Private Message Visit aka's homepage! Find more posts by aka Add aka to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
TyGer STyLe
no longer a couch jockey

ahhh... geez... nice... i can only fantasize about cars like that

Old Post 01-17-2003 06:47 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for TyGer STyLe Click here to Send TyGer STyLe a Private Message Find more posts by TyGer STyLe Add TyGer STyLe to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Prototype

quote:

ricers buy bodykits for show, and have to put the license plate in the corner of their window.

its ghetto, its ricer, its ghetto fab ricerstyle.

Old Post 01-17-2003 03:04 PM