Bored? Come in and play at Jusunlee.com Arcade! Go chat in Jusunlee.com Chatroom (requires AIM) Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home
Jusunlee.com Forums > Interests > Cars > fast and furious....
Pages (3): « 1 2 [3]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Prototype

Yeah, a 10 second car would have killed a stock ferrari..

but how many 10 second supra's are there in the world.

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 05-27-2002 08:09 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for Prototype Click here to Send Prototype a Private Message Visit Prototype's homepage! Find more posts by Prototype Add Prototype to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
JohnnyLemonhead
Sour

http://www.suprastore.com/gredprep75bl.html

There's one. I'm not really a supra/import person, but I always like drooling at the cars for sale and suprastore.com (that's the only one right now though). They actually have a little thing about the FnF supra, but I didn't see any performance claims, looks way to "showy."

Old Post 05-27-2002 08:12 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for JohnnyLemonhead Click here to Send JohnnyLemonhead a Private Message Find more posts by JohnnyLemonhead Add JohnnyLemonhead to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Prototype

Hmm.. nice supra :D

I could build a 10 second chevelle for 1/3 the price though :P

Old Post 05-28-2002 12:18 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for Prototype Click here to Send Prototype a Private Message Visit Prototype's homepage! Find more posts by Prototype Add Prototype to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
EvaX
Gringo Noche

exactly..too much money involved in building a 10 second Japanese Import...stick to the American muscle if you want a fast car....

Old Post 05-28-2002 02:46 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for EvaX Click here to Send EvaX a Private Message Visit EvaX's homepage! Find more posts by EvaX Add EvaX to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
sangxjin

i bet you could make a whole forum on arguing about imports and domestics..

Props To Huby

Old Post 05-28-2002 03:06 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for sangxjin Click here to Send sangxjin a Private Message Visit sangxjin's homepage! Find more posts by sangxjin Add sangxjin to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
JohnnyLemonhead
Sour

Good idea for a forum

Old Post 05-28-2002 06:42 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for JohnnyLemonhead Click here to Send JohnnyLemonhead a Private Message Find more posts by JohnnyLemonhead Add JohnnyLemonhead to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
gaeko

hahah I agree that it is SOO much cheaper to build a fast muscle car...I kno of someone at my school who drives a 10 second camaro to school. Pretty insane, but the car isn't street legal...WAY too loud. I heard that its cheap and easy to build up a 5.0 mustang as well

Old Post 05-29-2002 08:32 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for gaeko Click here to Send gaeko a Private Message Find more posts by gaeko Add gaeko to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
annabanana
Food Moderator

you guys got way too much time.
if i had a suped up rice cooker then i would go racin' for pink slips.

Old Post 05-30-2002 02:37 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for annabanana Click here to Send annabanana a Private Message Find more posts by annabanana Add annabanana to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Prototype

quote:
Originally posted by gaeko
hahah I agree that it is SOO much cheaper to build a fast muscle car...I kno of someone at my school who drives a 10 second camaro to school. Pretty insane, but the car isn't street legal...WAY too loud. I heard that its cheap and easy to build up a 5.0 mustang as well

he's probably running straight pipes to reduce backpressure :P

what year is it?

[edit]

and most musclecars from the years 1968 to 1978 ran like 13.5 second quarters :P

Old Post 05-30-2002 02:43 AM
sangxjin

my science teacher has an old mustang...

pretty damn loud too..

are straight pipes common? if they are almost all tuned modern muscle cars in my otown have them..don't they give off like a low rumbling noise when idle? and a deep throaty sound when WOT?

Props To Huby

Old Post 05-30-2002 03:05 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for sangxjin Click here to Send sangxjin a Private Message Visit sangxjin's homepage! Find more posts by sangxjin Add sangxjin to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote