Bored? Come in and play at Jusunlee.com Arcade! Go chat in Jusunlee.com Chatroom (requires AIM) Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home
Jusunlee.com Forums > Interests > Cars > What's your dream car?
Pages (5): « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
flostar

quote:
Originally posted by jux a guy
my dream car?

i would like a 97 240 sx with a sr20det engine swap along with exhaust, downpipe, and a better turbo.

now thats what im talkin about!!!! jdm jspec silvia.....the ultimate drifting machine!

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 04-02-2002 06:43 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for flostar Click here to Send flostar a Private Message Visit flostar's homepage! Find more posts by flostar Add flostar to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
KeN VeRsUs RyU
the old guy.

well i meant that automotive designers, engineers and critics have come to compare the lil korean coupe to the ferrari.. yeah maybe they do have the same styling cues.. but then there really is no comparison.. and besides.. how are you gonna knock the tiburon if you've never drove one.. and its pretty cheap for its category and price... and i've read some pretty good reviews on the new tiburon.. they might be comparison reviews from the previous generation but it did get on a lot of magazine's lists as a recommended coupe.. finally.. korea gets it right.. now.. maybe they'll get a turbo version.. that would be phat.. and a new name.. maybe the spanish word for cat.. EL GATO

p.s. if u have a tiburon.. i will steal the badge and rearrange the letters to say BURITON... just a warning..

xanga.com/an1_mixtape

Old Post 04-02-2002 04:22 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for KeN VeRsUs RyU Click here to Send KeN VeRsUs RyU a Private Message Find more posts by KeN VeRsUs RyU Add KeN VeRsUs RyU to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
flostar

quote:
Originally posted by KeN VeRsUs RyU
well i meant that automotive designers, engineers and critics have come to compare the lil korean coupe to the ferrari.. yeah maybe they do have the same styling cues.. but then there really is no comparison.. and besides.. how are you gonna knock the tiburon if you've never drove one.. and its pretty cheap for its category and price... and i've read some pretty good reviews on the new tiburon.. they might be comparison reviews from the previous generation but it did get on a lot of magazine's lists as a recommended coupe.. finally.. korea gets it right.. now.. maybe they'll get a turbo version.. that would be phat.. and a new name.. maybe the spanish word for cat.. EL GATO

p.s. if u have a tiburon.. i will steal the badge and rearrange the letters to say BURITON... just a warning..

trust me...im diggin the styling....its a huge improvement from the last gen tiburon.
but im just statin...with 20gs or so...id spend that sucka on a 240 and start the jdm conversion

Old Post 04-02-2002 05:59 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for flostar Click here to Send flostar a Private Message Visit flostar's homepage! Find more posts by flostar Add flostar to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
yuixiong

me???

my dream car is any kind of racers!!!!!

Old Post 04-03-2002 09:17 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for yuixiong Click here to Send yuixiong a Private Message Find more posts by yuixiong Add yuixiong to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
hyunnie03
kang ta's yujah

mercede benz or an escalade

Old Post 04-03-2002 11:15 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for hyunnie03 Click here to Send hyunnie03 a Private Message Visit hyunnie03's homepage! Find more posts by hyunnie03 Add hyunnie03 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
daNNy LuV 1TYM
. : c r y : .

lexus gs 300!!!
or lexus is 300, es 300, or sc 430
nice stuff!!!!

Old Post 04-03-2002 08:43 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for daNNy LuV 1TYM Click here to Send daNNy LuV 1TYM a Private Message Find more posts by daNNy LuV 1TYM Add daNNy LuV 1TYM to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
KeN VeRsUs RyU
the old guy.

jdm conversion huh.. well.. with letsay a 97 or 98 240 with an s15 front end cconversion.. and you gotta go upgrade the turbo with a sr20det engine swap.. prepare to spend a lot more than 20 g's ma brotha..

xanga.com/an1_mixtape

Old Post 04-06-2002 10:44 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for KeN VeRsUs RyU Click here to Send KeN VeRsUs RyU a Private Message Find more posts by KeN VeRsUs RyU Add KeN VeRsUs RyU to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
yomitzu

mines

any "RACER THAT RUNS NICE"

Old Post 04-08-2002 04:11 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for yomitzu Click here to Send yomitzu a Private Message Find more posts by yomitzu Add yomitzu to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
True Life

quote:
Originally posted by flostar

trust me...im diggin the styling....its a huge improvement from the last gen tiburon.
but im just statin...with 20gs or so...id spend that sucka on a 240 and start the jdm conversion

To do the whole conversion that shit will cost you over 20 g's my friend, and don't let the fast and the furious fool you, you won't be smokin no rx7.

Old Post 04-11-2002 06:37 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for True Life Click here to Send True Life a Private Message Find more posts by True Life Add True Life to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
True Life

oh, nevermind, sang said that shit already.

mah b.

Old Post 04-11-2002 06:38 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for True Life Click here to Send True Life a Private Message Find more posts by True Life Add True Life to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
heyitsdean

I haven't read all the posts but some have said Mercedes S500, why so low, the S600 is hella phat, all black tinted, chrome 20"s, bullet proof, 2 15" subs in the back blasting 1000 watts a piece

Old Post 04-15-2002 01:36 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for heyitsdean Click here to Send heyitsdean a Private Message Find more posts by heyitsdean Add heyitsdean to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
alecks

ha i thought we were talking realisitic. like cars that we could someday own. s500 is expensive as it is. s600 i think is going a little overboard.

real nice but real expensive
v12 5.8L
rawr
:sleepy:

Old Post 04-17-2002 05:31 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for alecks Click here to Send alecks a Private Message Find more posts by alecks Add alecks to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
True Life

s600? chrome 20 inch rims? bulletproof? who dyou think you are, suge knight?

Old Post 04-17-2002 08:01 PM
volcom strider
I'm going to be blind

1995 Nissan Skyline GT-R

Old Post 04-18-2002 01:52 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for volcom strider Click here to Send volcom strider a Private Message Find more posts by volcom strider Add volcom strider to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
tm11
down by law

skyline's are the shit.

heyitsdean lied. His dream car is a 1988 Mercury Topaz... he wants to rock it 0lDsKo0l...

Old Post 04-18-2002 05:08 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for tm11 Click here to Send tm11 a Private Message Find more posts by tm11 Add tm11 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
annabanana
Food Moderator

dream car: GT Integra Type R

Old Post 04-22-2002 10:36 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for annabanana Click here to Send annabanana a Private Message Find more posts by annabanana Add annabanana to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
aznkid1008
God is my judge

this is my dream car but i would add like duel turbos and such...

aznkid1008 has attached this image:

Old Post 04-27-2002 11:15 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for aznkid1008 Click here to Send aznkid1008 a Private Message Find more posts by aznkid1008 Add aznkid1008 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Prototype

Porsche 911 GT2

Old Post 04-28-2002 12:33 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for Prototype Click here to Send Prototype a Private Message Visit Prototype's homepage! Find more posts by Prototype Add Prototype to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
flostar

quote:
Originally posted by True Life

To do the whole conversion that shit will cost you over 20 g's my friend, and don't let the fast and the furious fool you, you won't be smokin no rx7.

hmm learn how to read ked. i said i would get a 240sx, so i can start a project. No where did i mention 20gs would cover a sr20det conversion or any body modifying. Also, don't think just cuz you have some "knowledge" that you can go talkin shiet on people with the fast n furious statement. I never wasted a penny to go watch that movie. rice.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

oops... my bad... I'm sorry, I forgot you know everything there is to know about cars, I don't know what I was thinking. You're the coolest. I'll never question you again.

-edited-

Last edited by True Life on 05-01-2002 at 04:54 PM

Old Post 04-29-2002 04:08 PM
ryosuke

quote:
Originally posted by KeN VeRsUs RyU
jdm conversion huh.. well.. with letsay a 97 or 98 240 with an s15 front end cconversion.. and you gotta go upgrade the turbo with a sr20det engine swap.. prepare to spend a lot more than 20 g's ma brotha..

Thats false. Say you shop around smartly, and find a 97 240 for 13 grand. Buy the S15 SR20DET, which if you shop smartly again, another 3 grand, install it yourself. The S15 front..... well I heard it goes for 2 to 3 grand, which is a rip off, but I could get them for about 1.2 grand. Turbo upgrade? Hmmm... another 2 grand right? So that comes out to 20 grand total. But thats only if you're patient enough to shop right.
And you do not need to upgrade the turbo on the SR20DET engine. The stock turbo alone can withstand a safe limit of 15 psi of boost. IF you maintain your turbo right.

My favorite car? 90-93 USDM Fastback 240SX, with a S13 SR20DET. Adjustable race(not drag) coil overs, JDM 95-96 180 SX tail lights, and either a S14 or S15 custom fitted front. Toss in the basic bolt on's, with a Recaro bucket seat, and a front mount intercooler, and a LSD, new paint job..... wire mesh rims, mmm... lets see.... stock is 15 inches I think? So maybe 16's.... maybe, but the bigger the tire, the less rotation they will do.

And I swear if I see any kids "drifting" in the mountain side, or just doing plain stupid shit with other people around, I'm gonna ram the idiots off of the road. If your car is FF you're not drifting, you're ass draggin. And if you still insist to "drift" in the mountain area, at least practice in an empty parking lot first. Or better yet, just take it to the track.

Old Post 05-01-2002 01:06 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for ryosuke Click here to Send ryosuke a Private Message Find more posts by ryosuke Add ryosuke to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote