Bored? Come in and play at Jusunlee.com Arcade! Go chat in Jusunlee.com Chatroom (requires AIM) Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home
Jusunlee.com Forums > Interests > Cars > 2003 honda accord
Pages (3): « 1 2 [3]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
KoReAzNPiMp
Lurker

quote:
Originally posted by ryosuke

A 1992 Mitsubishi 3000GT non-turbo with nothing but a K&N intake, and eibach springs and tokico shocks. But you know what? I've taken RSX's in this 1.5 ton machine, and I wasn't even pushing the car. And the only reason we "raced" was because I was trying to overtake them on the freeway and they were trying to be dicks and speeding up. But hye I still cut them and won. And oh yes.... I bought and paid for the car myself.

hmmm.... cant seem to even imagine that one. a non-turbo? only a filter? the filter itself cant possible provide to power and push u need to take an rsx ts.
hey ryosuke, what exactly are the specs on a non-turbo 3kgt? and not pushing it? maybe i could see it taking an rsx, but theres gonna be some high revving.

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 11-04-2002 04:07 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for KoReAzNPiMp Click here to Send KoReAzNPiMp a Private Message Find more posts by KoReAzNPiMp Add KoReAzNPiMp to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
ryosuke

Well lets put it this way... the first two gears are the power gears if you're going to take someone from a dead stop. 2nd gear goes up to 65-70mph. Thats shifting at the begining of redline which is at 7000rpm. It goes up to 9000rpm. 3rd gear is usually the weakest. And yes RSX's are easy to take. It's so called IVTEC system is weak compared to say a H22A's VTEC system. I think the bhp is 222.

Old Post 11-04-2002 06:36 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for ryosuke Click here to Send ryosuke a Private Message Find more posts by ryosuke Add ryosuke to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
ryosuke

quote:
Originally posted by Street RSX
actualliee.. it did.. buh fer sum reason.. therez way too mani wrx's here.. and itz way too played out.. imean mah house is a block away from a suburu dealer.. so i dint want it.. even tho tha wrx is hella better specs than tha rsx.. in mah school alone, 8 peepo in senior class drives a wrx.. and their all riced out.. they dun kno one thing about engines.. they said they liked tha scoop on tha hood and tha spoilers that comes wit it, and tha colors tha wrx has.. kinda lame rih?? buh yea.. here, tha wrx is known fer a rice car.. no one would accept a race challenege from a wrx.. and seriousliee they are trooliee riced, as in decals, stickers, chrome rims, racing stripes, body kits, tha silver to black tints, japanese writings, and sum wit huge monster spoilers..

So let me get this straight. They don't know a lot about engines, but you bought an AEM high flow fuel rail for a car that only has the basic I/H/E mods? Riiiiiiighhhhhhhhtttt.
And another thing, uncle is always right.
And another thing, if you paid for half of the car, but you were only 16 and barely had a permit... how much crack do you smoke on a daily basis or how much crack do you think I smoke? Or do you sell crack? Because for a 16 yr old to pay about 11.5 G's with average pay... you must've been working for a long time. either that or you inhereited your money from some dead family member.

Old Post 11-05-2002 04:02 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for ryosuke Click here to Send ryosuke a Private Message Find more posts by ryosuke Add ryosuke to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
junjinluber33

the coupe looks ALOT better than the sedan~ the sedan's lights are NASTY...

click^ leave a msg in my chatter box!

team3 biotch! its da group blog

Old Post 11-06-2002 07:17 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for junjinluber33 Click here to Send junjinluber33 a Private Message Visit junjinluber33's homepage! Find more posts by junjinluber33 Add junjinluber33 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
ryosuke

got this from the brag about your car thread.

quote:

Posted by Street RSX
so far altogether spent between 6,000-7,000 on modz..
so about 30.000 fer tha whole car..
car bought by mah dad..
modz bought by me..
sound and deck by mah cuzin..
and i riced it out abit..

And that your honor is evidence marked A.

Your rice man, you just put it down somewhere else. And you're full of shit when you said you paid for half the car. Basically your a spoiled rich kid, whoeven though he as a nice car.... is wishing his car had a clit so he could ride it all the time. Ask your dad how much he pays for insurance on that thing... 'cause my cousin was thinking of buying his own.

Old Post 11-08-2002 08:03 PM
KeN VeRsUs RyU
the old guy.

ok NEWAYS

i like the accord! the four door is like.. ehhh.

but the 2 door looks nice from what i can tell .. i havent seen one up close tho.. but the styling looks a lot better than previous generattions..

except for the bumperr on the coupe.. it looks like its smiling at me like on cl's.. ugh i hate that..

xanga.com/an1_mixtape

Old Post 11-08-2002 08:59 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for KeN VeRsUs RyU Click here to Send KeN VeRsUs RyU a Private Message Find more posts by KeN VeRsUs RyU Add KeN VeRsUs RyU to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
krnxkid
ChOibOii

the 2003 accord looks pretty nice
itz better than the past ones

Old Post 11-15-2002 02:35 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for krnxkid Click here to Send krnxkid a Private Message Visit krnxkid's homepage! Find more posts by krnxkid Add krnxkid to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote