Bored? Come in and play at Jusunlee.com Arcade! Go chat in Jusunlee.com Chatroom (requires AIM) Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home
Jusunlee.com Forums > Interests > Cars > 2003 Mistubishi Eclipse Spyder GTS
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
-dK-
FreAk

2003 Mistubishi Eclipse Spyder GTS

ooooomg.. that's gonna be my next car..
but dang.. i dunno if i can get $30k in 6 months.
anyone else like it?

heck.. anything's better than my crappy stock civic hatchback.. it's got a whole whoppin 100 horses. LoL

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 08-22-2002 08:05 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for -dK- Click here to Send -dK- a Private Message Find more posts by -dK- Add -dK- to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
volcom strider
I'm going to be blind

k

Old Post 08-22-2002 08:49 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for volcom strider Click here to Send volcom strider a Private Message Find more posts by volcom strider Add volcom strider to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
volcom strider
I'm going to be blind

waste of money...rather go get a subaru wrx and do a headlight conversion if you're going to spend that much. better yet, i wouldnt even spend it. just save it, for a better car.

Old Post 08-22-2002 09:04 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for volcom strider Click here to Send volcom strider a Private Message Find more posts by volcom strider Add volcom strider to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Prototype

I think eclipses are crap, spyder or not.. for the money it really isnt worth it

Old Post 08-22-2002 01:42 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for Prototype Click here to Send Prototype a Private Message Visit Prototype's homepage! Find more posts by Prototype Add Prototype to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
marvinOPPA
i like u this much

u realize the new eclipses arent even really eclipses any more....it has no turbo model and no awd model....iz basically a whole new car...with the eclipse name.....

Old Post 08-22-2002 06:59 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for marvinOPPA Click here to Send marvinOPPA a Private Message Find more posts by marvinOPPA Add marvinOPPA to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Street RSX

is there a pic of tha new eclipse, i dint like tha ones before its looks nasti, buh tha 96 ones were nice

Old Post 08-22-2002 11:27 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for Street RSX Click here to Send Street RSX a Private Message Find more posts by Street RSX Add Street RSX to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Drunkenxtiger

You got a hatchback?? How about going for an engine swap? Have you ever thought about that? You can get a Integra type R engine swap for around 6k. Or if u wanna spend less money, get GSR for around 4k. After the engine swap, you'll be running low 14s all day 1/4 mile.

Old Post 09-14-2002 03:42 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for Drunkenxtiger Click here to Send Drunkenxtiger a Private Message Find more posts by Drunkenxtiger Add Drunkenxtiger to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
tea
Official Pothead

quote:
Originally posted by marvinHYUNG
u realize the new eclipses arent even really eclipses any more....it has no turbo model and no awd model....iz basically a whole new car...with the eclipse name.....

yeah it sucks...bust if it sells, then the company will continue doing it

Old Post 09-14-2002 05:46 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for tea Click here to Send tea a Private Message Find more posts by tea Add tea to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
mystiKnight

quote:
Originally posted by Drunkenxtiger
You got a hatchback?? How about going for an engine swap? Have you ever thought about that? You can get a Integra type R engine swap for around 6k. Or if u wanna spend less money, get GSR for around 4k. After the engine swap, you'll be running low 14s all day 1/4 mile.

actually around here, a gsr goes for about 2250 and a type-r will be about 3200. this is including installation. i'd say pop an H22A into your hatchback.

Old Post 09-14-2002 06:25 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for mystiKnight Click here to Send mystiKnight a Private Message Find more posts by mystiKnight Add mystiKnight to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
KeN VeRsUs RyU
the old guy.

quote:
Originally posted by mystiKnight

actually around here, a gsr goes for about 2250 and a type-r will be about 3200. this is including installation. i'd say pop an H22A into your hatchback.

damn where the hell you live? japan?? autotheft land? hook it up.
h22a sounds like a good idea but its not convenient if you like your a/c and power steering.

but IF you are gonna get a eclipse.. if i were you i'd buy the cd by dirty vegas and blast that .. days go by .. song everywhere with a girl who knows how to pop n lock.. haha.. do it.

xanga.com/an1_mixtape

Old Post 09-14-2002 09:42 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for KeN VeRsUs RyU Click here to Send KeN VeRsUs RyU a Private Message Find more posts by KeN VeRsUs RyU Add KeN VeRsUs RyU to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
sangxjin

the new eclipses followed the aftermarket industry with the altezza-like taillights. i think they're pretty gay. i liked the gsx with the bumper replacements with the gst model.

Props To Huby

Old Post 09-16-2002 12:53 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for sangxjin Click here to Send sangxjin a Private Message Visit sangxjin's homepage! Find more posts by sangxjin Add sangxjin to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
PakChunhui1983

Spend your money on something else.

Get the Nissan 350z with that. Prices start at 28k

Old Post 09-16-2002 03:17 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for PakChunhui1983 Click here to Send PakChunhui1983 a Private Message Find more posts by PakChunhui1983 Add PakChunhui1983 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Prototype

I hate the spyders =\

I'd rather have an old bodystyle eclipse turbo :P

Old Post 09-16-2002 09:01 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for Prototype Click here to Send Prototype a Private Message Visit Prototype's homepage! Find more posts by Prototype Add Prototype to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
aka
the one and only

WRX or 350Z

Old Post 10-09-2002 02:52 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for aka Click here to Send aka a Private Message Visit aka's homepage! Find more posts by aka Add aka to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote