Bored? Come in and play at Jusunlee.com Arcade! Go chat in Jusunlee.com Chatroom (requires AIM) Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home
Jusunlee.com Forums > Interests > Cars > What Is Your Favorite Car?
Pages (3): « 1 [2] 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
indecisive
the Deranged one

oh what a question...heh

Honda:
Honda RSX Type-R(lol it's a japanese version so it's honda not acura ahhaha)
Honda Integra Type-R(also japanese version so it's also not acura heh)

Acura:
NSX.......any NSX..they sexy...

Nissan:
Skyline R34 GT-R
Silvia/S13/S14
'96 300zx twin turbo *drools*...my dream car..U either love it or U hate it.
Sileighty
onevia(it's opposite of sileighty. 180 front and silvia rear)

Toyota:
2002 Supra....so sexy.....

Mazda:
RX-7 FC
RX-7 FD(lol..these two are from my initial D influence)

Mitsubishi:
Lancer Evo VII
Eclipse
GTO(...NOT 3000GT..oh hell no..GTO..Japanese model :) )

BMW:
M3
Z4
any 5 series
any 7 series

that's it I think...

Shift_

"cuz no matter how long U've known them or how well U think U know them..the friendship can be over in a second" ~Indecisive

"you don't realize how much of a luxury cup holders are until you don't have em" ~Indecisive

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 08-02-2002 05:48 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for indecisive Click here to Send indecisive a Private Message Find more posts by indecisive Add indecisive to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Prototype

quote:
Originally posted by indecisive
oh what a question...heh
Toyota:
2002 Supra....so sexy.....

Nice try ^_^ supra production ceased in 1999.

Old Post 08-02-2002 12:42 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for Prototype Click here to Send Prototype a Private Message Visit Prototype's homepage! Find more posts by Prototype Add Prototype to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
sangxjin

hey i just found out the rsx type s doesnt make 200 horsepower. it makes 200 hp to the flywheel and it makes only about 178 hp at the wheels. http://www.magnaflow.com/03cat-acura.htm
go here and look at the rsx type s dyno.

Old Post 08-02-2002 01:53 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for sangxjin Click here to Send sangxjin a Private Message Visit sangxjin's homepage! Find more posts by sangxjin Add sangxjin to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
sangxjin

btw. i think the RSX Type R is the same car as the Integra Type R. unless you meant the pre 2000 ones. the traditional integra ceased production and all integra type r's use the rsx chassis.

Old Post 08-02-2002 02:04 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for sangxjin Click here to Send sangxjin a Private Message Visit sangxjin's homepage! Find more posts by sangxjin Add sangxjin to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Street RSX

at the wheel it onli makes 178, thats wuht it came out on mine as stok, then after i hooked up some intakes, exhaust, headers it came out to 205 at the wheels

Old Post 08-02-2002 03:19 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for Street RSX Click here to Send Street RSX a Private Message Find more posts by Street RSX Add Street RSX to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Drunkenxtiger

Supra twin turbo. NSX type R. TL type S. EGs.

Old Post 08-02-2002 03:20 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for Drunkenxtiger Click here to Send Drunkenxtiger a Private Message Find more posts by Drunkenxtiger Add Drunkenxtiger to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
indecisive
the Deranged one

quote:
Originally posted by Prototype

Nice try ^_^ supra production ceased in 1999.

hum...lol...oops....I thot I saw a brand new one the other day....(on net of course).......I thot that was a few months ago..turns out it was like a year and a half ago lol. then I change my choice to the '99 veilside supra

Shift_

"cuz no matter how long U've known them or how well U think U know them..the friendship can be over in a second" ~Indecisive

"you don't realize how much of a luxury cup holders are until you don't have em" ~Indecisive

Old Post 08-03-2002 05:12 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for indecisive Click here to Send indecisive a Private Message Find more posts by indecisive Add indecisive to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
MC ChOpStiCkz
gone

i like d lancer evolution they have in asia

Old Post 08-04-2002 12:33 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for MC ChOpStiCkz Click here to Send MC ChOpStiCkz a Private Message Visit MC ChOpStiCkz's homepage! Find more posts by MC ChOpStiCkz Add MC ChOpStiCkz to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Street RSX

o yea evos are freakin kikass cars

Old Post 08-04-2002 03:09 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for Street RSX Click here to Send Street RSX a Private Message Find more posts by Street RSX Add Street RSX to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
MC ChOpStiCkz
gone

quote:
Originally posted by Street RSX
o yea evos are freakin kikass cars
]

yea but once they start gettin evoz in america they gonna make it slower n it
s gonna cost like 30 g's

Old Post 08-04-2002 03:15 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for MC ChOpStiCkz Click here to Send MC ChOpStiCkz a Private Message Visit MC ChOpStiCkz's homepage! Find more posts by MC ChOpStiCkz Add MC ChOpStiCkz to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Street RSX

dats so gay i had US and all their safety shit

Old Post 08-04-2002 03:29 AM
sangxjin

its not the safety shit. its that the US has lower emissions laws and they're gonna probably restrict the evo's engine so less emissions and shit. but imo, the evo 7 looks somewhat how do i say this...umm.....clean . The EVO 7 took away the agressive styling that the previous evo's had. The EVO 7 is probably the fastest factory 4 banger for around 30k. correct me if im wrong. I saw the review on BBC on the EVO 7 vs. the Subaru Impreza WRX STi and they said that the WRX had that torquey feel while the EVO 7 felt weaker than the previous EVOS.

Old Post 08-04-2002 05:25 AM
Street RSX

damn i hate wuht the US does to cars

Old Post 08-04-2002 05:49 AM
Prototype

DEQ emissions and sound only apply to cars that are registered to citizens within the limits of a city of a certain size.

If you live in the country in most states, you dont have to go through DEQ.

Also if you have a car older than 1974.

Old Post 08-04-2002 05:55 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for Prototype Click here to Send Prototype a Private Message Visit Prototype's homepage! Find more posts by Prototype Add Prototype to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
daNNy LuV 1TYM
. : c r y : .

lexus gs 300/430
lexus is 300
lexus es 300
lexus sc430
acura rsx
err...dun remember wut the rest are called...but lexus is mai brand

Old Post 08-05-2002 04:19 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for daNNy LuV 1TYM Click here to Send daNNy LuV 1TYM a Private Message Find more posts by daNNy LuV 1TYM Add daNNy LuV 1TYM to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Street RSX

haha i hav tha rsx and mah mom has the GS 430 and mah dad drives tha acura MDX

Old Post 08-05-2002 04:21 AM
ibabiExbOrai
[ .b e b e d o r qx. ]

hmM ne car dat looqs aiigh and can gO iss good fer mee haha >< suxx dough cuz i only got mah permit haha buht hmm
bmw m3 convertible..
acura rsx ..hyundai tiburon looqs nyCe buht heard iss not strongly made or sometinG..uhMm i lyke awl da carz xP
buht as long as i can get a car to drive itz all good ;D

Old Post 08-05-2002 08:26 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for ibabiExbOrai Click here to Send ibabiExbOrai a Private Message Find more posts by ibabiExbOrai Add ibabiExbOrai to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
indecisive
the Deranged one

quote:
Originally posted by daNNy LuV 1TYM

lexus is 300

no man...dat's american model. the japanese model is better heh. Toyota Alteza(sp??)

i believe its spelled Altezza.
btw. the HKS Altezza is one crazy car.

Shift_

Last edited by sangxjin on 08-07-2002 at 04:32 AM

Old Post 08-05-2002 08:34 PM
ryosuke

quote:
Originally posted by HyundaiWRC
Dang man... So many Koreans ... too many Japanese cars... makes me so sad.. heres my favorite.

Diss Korean cars, you diss everybody who are living in Korea.

My favorites:

Hyundai Tiburon(Any Model)
Hyundai Sonata
New Hyundai Elantra
New Hyundai Elantra Coupe
Hyundai Accent Rally Car
SAAB Viggen
Peugeot 406 coupe

You are entitled to your opinion. But since I'm not Korean and do not live in Korea, then I'm not dissing myself. And the only good car you listed above which is a hyundai is the Rally Car. My list?

Err, S15
Sileighty.
and the current 350Z

Old Post 08-06-2002 01:42 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for ryosuke Click here to Send ryosuke a Private Message Find more posts by ryosuke Add ryosuke to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
yur_swt_angel
:)

i likes..

acura'z integ.. en the rsx (oo rsx ish sho prettttiii)
hondaz.. prelude(the new whunz -_-;) the new civic aiite.. ennnnnn i lOVEEEe the honda accord coupes.. :D**
hyundaiz tiburon aiites.. iunno :T
mercedez slk class.. oo babi >_< i want!!
audi tt roadster.. < ahh kyutee!
toyota celica..
mitsu. eclipse..
mercury. cougar < reminds me of the accord coupe :x
camero..
firebird..
the corvette.

mayn.. hahah i like enyfin thats got style n goes fast... shietttttt :T hahah buh i loveeeee accord coupe.. ish jus sho pretti mayn.....

Old Post 08-07-2002 10:35 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for yur_swt_angel Click here to Send yur_swt_angel a Private Message Find more posts by yur_swt_angel Add yur_swt_angel to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote