Bored? Come in and play at Jusunlee.com Arcade! Go chat in Jusunlee.com Chatroom (requires AIM) Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home
Jusunlee.com Forums > Interests > Cars > 2 Hyundai's On Fast And The Furious 2!!!
Pages (3): « 1 [2] 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Prototype

quote:
Originally posted by Crazydeb8ter

Yes it does. It means he overrides you.
If anything, you were assuming he wanted to start "beef" with you. If HyundaiWRC is a hyundai enthusiast, let him be one. In a forum such as this, as opposed to real life, you have the ability to ignore certain threads.

in what way? I could get shell access to the server and delete his account. just because I have more power does it mean that I "override" him?

Btw, that wasnt a threat, just making a point.

If Jojeel or you had taken the time to read, I had never made a personal attack on HyundaiWRC until the recent thread, which I did in response to a personal attack of his.

I didnt start the beef.

So dont jump my shit like you know everything. crazydebater, next time you try to debate a point, get your facts straight.

I might have disagreed with him about cars, but when it became personal, it was not my doing.

Shit happens, welcome to the real world. People disagree about things, part of the reason why people come to forums is to hear other peoples opinions and give feedback.

I never set out to change what HyundaiWRC is interested in, I merely stated my opinions.

likewise crazy, You could of chosen to ignore this thread.

and Nojeel, stfu. You dont know the first thing about being a supermod, so stop talking like the position gives you some aura of confidence that everyone else should expect.

You jumped into this thread pointing fingers and harsh language.

Learn to do your job.

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 10-10-2002 03:13 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for Prototype Click here to Send Prototype a Private Message Visit Prototype's homepage! Find more posts by Prototype Add Prototype to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Crazydeb8ter
administrator

quote:
Originally posted by Prototype

1)in what way? I could get shell access to the server and delete his account. just because I have more power does it mean that I "override" him?

2)Shit happens, welcome to the real world. People disagree about things, part of the reason why people come to forums is to hear other peoples opinions and give feedback.

3) So dont jump my shit like you know everything. crazydebater, next time you try to debate a point, get your facts straight.

4) likewise crazy, You could of chosen to ignore this thread.

1) Regardless whether you could obtain access to the server and delete his account, this is what the heirarchy of authority on this board is for. The supermoderators were specifically chosen by Jusun, and that means that the mods must follow the Supermoderators whether they like it or not. Jusun has stated this before.

2) Shit happens, and that is why we try to resolve them in order to progress. How you have handled yourself in this thread and previous threads does not constitute only as giving out an opinion. It constitutes as abuse.
quote:
whats the point in all these threads?

followed by

quote:

Oh.

so what's the point? =\

You are goading him into a fight by implying that "yes, what is the point of hyundai threads, hyundais suck." After he gives you your desired numbers, you decide to ignore him by saying

quote:
no.
I dont care enough.

Not only have you infringed upon someone elses opinion, but you lack the motivation to seek the truth, in fear that you might be wrong.

3) I never said you were attacking him personally. Perhaps you should read my post again. The only problem i had was with
quote:
lmao, and so now supermods are jumping into arguments and starting shit?

c/a my statements from 1).

4) I did not ignore it because I had no longstanding problem with any of these threads. However, emperically, you have shown that HyundaiWRC's threads are, in your opinion, distasteful. Rational thinking governs sensibility, and you lack it in this situation.

"The weight of this sad time we must obey,/ Speak what we feel, not what we ought to say./ The oldest hath borne most; we that are young/ Shall never see so much, nor live so long."
King Lear (V.3.300-304)

Old Post 10-10-2002 03:50 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for Crazydeb8ter Click here to Send Crazydeb8ter a Private Message Find more posts by Crazydeb8ter Add Crazydeb8ter to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Nojeel

quote:

and Nojeel, stfu. You dont know the first thing about being a supermod, so stop talking like the position gives you some aura of confidence that everyone else should expect.

listen..all your doing now is assuming even more.. aura of confidence..cause im a supermod? tell me..where are you getting this information that you assume to have of me? stating that i think i have so much power just cause i am a supermod..that is a very immature statement..not knowing your facts and accusing me like you know my mind..you think i would just bash on you and volcom strider? no..almost everything single thread hyundaiwrc has made...you or him (volcom strider) decide to continually bash on him..yes i agree with you..you are sharing your opinions..that is what a forum is for..to exchange information and opinions with each other..but..your making it sound like, just cause your not as enthusiastic as he is about hyundai cars..does that mean you have authority over HIS OWN opinions? and what's this talk about me doing my job? tell me..how am i suppose to do my job? did you get offended by me stating that yall were acting immature..well you were..so i was saying MY own opinion..and lastly..what's this talk about me want beef with you? how immature..grow up..be mature in your statements..

Old Post 10-10-2002 04:02 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for Nojeel Click here to Send Nojeel a Private Message Find more posts by Nojeel Add Nojeel to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Prototype

quote:

1) Regardless whether you could obtain access to the server and delete his account, this is what the heirarchy of authority on this board is for. The supermoderators were specifically chosen by Jusun, and that means that the mods must follow the Supermoderators whether they like it or not. Jusun has stated this before.

2) Shit happens, and that is why we try to resolve them in order to progress. How you have handled yourself in this thread and previous threads does not constitute only as giving out an opinion. It constitutes as abuse.

followed by

You are goading him into a fight by implying that "yes, what is the point of hyundai threads, hyundais suck." After he gives you your desired numbers, you decide to ignore him by saying

Not only have you infringed upon someone elses opinion, but you lack the motivation to seek the truth, in fear that you might be wrong.

3) I never said you were attacking him personally. Perhaps you should read my post again. The only problem i had was with

c/a my statements from 1).

4) I did not ignore it because I had no longstanding problem with any of these threads. However, emperically, you have shown that HyundaiWRC's threads are, in your opinion, distasteful. Rational thinking governs sensibility, and you lack it in this situation.

1) supermoderators also must adhere to the rules, and follow them closer than any other member of the forum, except maybe the admin(s).

2) You base your judgement on your own assumptions of the events.

3) Once again, you pass judgements based on face value. Once again, if you had thought to look deeper than the surface, you would have realized that my statement was directed to more than one person. As in any statement directed to more than one person, the 'level' of which the importance pertains to each person differs.

"listen..all your doing now is assuming even more.. aura of confidence..cause im a supermod? tell me..where are you getting this information that you assume to have of me? stating that i think i have so much power just cause i am a supermod..that is a very immature statement..not knowing your facts and accusing me like you know my mind..you think i would just bash on you and volcom strider? no..almost everything single thread hyundaiwrc has made...you or him (volcom strider) decide to continually bash on him..yes i agree with you..you are sharing your opinions..that is what a forum is for..to exchange information and opinions with each other..but..your making it sound like, just cause your not as enthusiastic as he is about hyundai cars..does that mean you have authority over HIS OWN opinions? and what's this talk about me doing my job? tell me..how am i suppose to do my job? did you get offended by me stating that yall were acting immature..well you were..so i was saying MY own opinion..and lastly..what's this talk about me want beef with you? how immature..grow up..be mature in your statements.."

I dont have any 'real' direct reply to this post, except this;

You have contradicted your standpoint on voicing opinions more than once.

Old Post 10-11-2002 12:01 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for Prototype Click here to Send Prototype a Private Message Visit Prototype's homepage! Find more posts by Prototype Add Prototype to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
KeN VeRsUs RyU
the old guy.

cant wait for fast and furious 2. john singleton and miami! oh joy.

xanga.com/an1_mixtape

Old Post 10-11-2002 01:55 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for KeN VeRsUs RyU Click here to Send KeN VeRsUs RyU a Private Message Find more posts by KeN VeRsUs RyU Add KeN VeRsUs RyU to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Prototype

quote:
Originally posted by KeN VeRsUs RyU
cant wait for fast and furious 2. john singleton and miami! oh joy.

I actually do kinda want to see it.

but i've been horribly bored lately.

Old Post 10-11-2002 01:57 AM
KeN VeRsUs RyU
the old guy.

well .. it'll definitely be interesting to see john singleton do a fast and furious movie. but i dunno bout tyrese..

xanga.com/an1_mixtape

Old Post 10-11-2002 02:04 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for KeN VeRsUs RyU Click here to Send KeN VeRsUs RyU a Private Message Find more posts by KeN VeRsUs RyU Add KeN VeRsUs RyU to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Street RSX

sum craziee arguement goin on hea... chill peepo.. damnzz these hyundai or korean cars in general threads alwayz got these arguements goin on.. wuhtsup wit that?? havnt yoo peepo had enuff.. im tired of this shit.. all hyundaiwrc tryin to get intoo yoo peepo is that korean cars arent as badd as yoo think.. and if yoo hate it so much yea.. yoo hate it.. so therez different opinions.. dun get all craziee cuz of that.. buh jus dun say it sukzz.. jus bbe like.. i dun like hyundais.. and yea i hate alotta domesticz.. buh i gotta admit.. it doesnt suk.. hyundais dun suk, cuz alotta stuph yoo can get outta it.. tha warranti, affordibilti.... and so on.. jus leave it at this.. no more arguing.. itz makin yoo guyz go craziee, like yoo wanna kill them or sumthin cuz hes sayoin korean cars are good...

Old Post 10-11-2002 02:10 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for Street RSX Click here to Send Street RSX a Private Message Find more posts by Street RSX Add Street RSX to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Crazydeb8ter
administrator

quote:

Well since you've conceded that you have no "direct" answers, I will break off the line-by-line and just ask you: "lets see some examples."

"The weight of this sad time we must obey,/ Speak what we feel, not what we ought to say./ The oldest hath borne most; we that are young/ Shall never see so much, nor live so long."
King Lear (V.3.300-304)

Last edited by Crazydeb8ter on 10-11-2002 at 05:27 AM

Old Post 10-11-2002 05:02 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for Crazydeb8ter Click here to Send Crazydeb8ter a Private Message Find more posts by Crazydeb8ter Add Crazydeb8ter to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Nojeel

quote:

lmao

Old Post 10-11-2002 05:13 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for Nojeel Click here to Send Nojeel a Private Message Find more posts by Nojeel Add Nojeel to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Prototype

quote:

Well since you've conceded that you have no "direct" answers, I will break off the line-by-line and just ask you: "lets see some examples."

quote:
damn..yall fools need to chill..its hyundaiwrc's opinion..and if he like hyundai..cool..if yall don't like it..cool..but just shut the fuck up with these harsh statements to each other..don't be dissing on one fool just cause he likes a certain type of car company..these derogratory statements are unnessecary..

oh..im starting shit? don't assume..i was just making aware of how immature you and volcom strider were acting towards hyundaiwrc..i don't give a fuck what yall like..if yall have differences then settle in a better manner.. thank you

nigga please..i've seen yall bash on him just cause of his interest in hyundai vehicles..yall disagree cause its not your style/type of car that your interested in..so quit the bashing..and me want beef? lol..please..what you gonna do talk to me death? lets not be childish now..

listen..all your doing now is assuming even more.. aura of confidence..cause im a supermod? tell me..where are you getting this information that you assume to have of me? stating that i think i have so much power just cause i am a supermod..that is a very immature statement..not knowing your facts and accusing me like you know my mind..you think i would just bash on you and volcom strider? no..almost everything single thread hyundaiwrc has made...you or him (volcom strider) decide to continually bash on him..yes i agree with you..you are sharing your opinions..that is what a forum is for..to exchange information and opinions with each other..but..your making it sound like, just cause your not as enthusiastic as he is about hyundai cars..does that mean you have authority over HIS OWN opinions? and what's this talk about me doing my job? tell me..how am i suppose to do my job? did you get offended by me stating that yall were acting immature..well you were..so i was saying MY own opinion..and lastly..what's this talk about me want beef with you? how immature..grow up..be mature in your statements..

he first said that hyundaiwrc was just voicing his own opinion, and then he said that he agree's with me that forums are "that is what a forum is for..to exchange information and opinions with each other" which contradicts him pointing out that volcom and I "bash" on hyundaiWRC, even though everything up to this recent thread has been an opinion.

He says that forums are for voicing opinions, and then he gets angry and speaks in a highly immature way, about how we shouldnt voice our opinions.

[edit]

more than once i've been accused of making only negative posts.. but understand this.

I have around 350 posts in the car forum, and out of that, I'll bet not as many as you think are 'negative'.

maybe before you judge me, you should read ALL of my posts?

Last edited by Prototype on 10-11-2002 at 06:56 AM

Old Post 10-11-2002 06:54 AM
Crazydeb8ter
administrator

ahh i thought you were referring to me in the earlier quote

King Lear (V.3.300-304)

Old Post 10-11-2002 06:59 AM
Prototype

quote:
ahh i thought you were referring to me in the earlier quote

oh, no.

lol, I was talking about nojeel, I quoted him, but didnt use the quote vbcode

Old Post 10-11-2002 07:27 AM
Nojeel

i wasn't saying all your posts in the car forum was negative..just to hyundaiwrc..

Old Post 10-11-2002 08:22 PM
Prototype

quote:
Originally posted by Nojeel
i wasn't saying all your posts in the car forum was negative..just to hyundaiwrc..

yeah, that too wasnt directed only to you.

Old Post 10-12-2002 01:56 AM
-jzn-
HwanHee Wannabe

uhh....
so much hostility... :(

go hyundais!

Old Post 10-15-2002 05:28 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for -jzn- Click here to Send -jzn- a Private Message Find more posts by -jzn- Add -jzn- to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
IronPanda322

hehe, i play too much vid games. When he said HP i thought he meant health points........

Oh and peace guys. I'm sure we didn't mean to offend each other, it just happened.

Random Person: BUTT OUT NONE OF YOUR BUSINESS
Me: sorry sorry,...please don't hurt me

Old Post 10-15-2002 05:39 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for IronPanda322 Click here to Send IronPanda322 a Private Message Find more posts by IronPanda322 Add IronPanda322 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
-jzn-
HwanHee Wannabe

i have a right to be random

Old Post 10-15-2002 08:34 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for -jzn- Click here to Send -jzn- a Private Message Find more posts by -jzn- Add -jzn- to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
krayzy_gurl

you guys are krayzy..
good debating though..

Old Post 10-22-2002 01:58 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for krayzy_gurl Click here to Send krayzy_gurl a Private Message Find more posts by krayzy_gurl Add krayzy_gurl to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
sangxjin

back on subject.

i saw one of the hyundais that were going to be featured. had an evo 3 body kit so you could see the big foglights. anyway thats about all i know. its an elantra btw. well i think it is.

Props To Huby

Old Post 10-22-2002 10:02 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for sangxjin Click here to Send sangxjin a Private Message Visit sangxjin's homepage! Find more posts by sangxjin Add sangxjin to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote