Bored? Come in and play at Jusunlee.com Arcade! Go chat in Jusunlee.com Chatroom (requires AIM) Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home
Jusunlee.com Forums > Interests > Cars > 2 Hyundai's On Fast And The Furious 2!!!
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
HyundaiWRC

2 Hyundai's On Fast And The Furious 2!!!

There will be two Hyundai models...

the New Elantra thats heavily Modified.. (Look in this months import tuner magazine) and the New Hyundai Tiburon.. way to go Hyundai!! show what Korean technology can do!!!!!

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 07-21-2002 03:29 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for HyundaiWRC Click here to Send HyundaiWRC a Private Message Find more posts by HyundaiWRC Add HyundaiWRC to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
volcom strider
I'm going to be blind

only good car that is korean - samsung sm5

pretty pathetic to see the tiburon - v6 181hp with 2.7 liters.
i mean they can do better.

Old Post 07-21-2002 04:15 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for volcom strider Click here to Send volcom strider a Private Message Find more posts by volcom strider Add volcom strider to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Prototype

Re: 2 Hyundai's On Fast And The Furious 2!!!

quote:
Originally posted by HyundaiWRC
There will be two Hyundai models...

the New Elantra thats heavily Modified.. (Look in this months import tuner magazine) and the New Hyundai Tiburon.. way to go Hyundai!! show what Korean technology can do!!!!!

wtf, what can korean technology do? what parts that hyundai uses, were invented by koreans?

And how is having a car in FATF II anything to be proud about?

Old Post 07-21-2002 08:42 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for Prototype Click here to Send Prototype a Private Message Visit Prototype's homepage! Find more posts by Prototype Add Prototype to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
JohnnyLemonhead
Sour

Yeah, I'd sue Universal if they embarrased me by using my car in one of those god awful movies ;)

Old Post 07-21-2002 09:13 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for JohnnyLemonhead Click here to Send JohnnyLemonhead a Private Message Find more posts by JohnnyLemonhead Add JohnnyLemonhead to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
HyundaiWRC

You guys play too much video games..

a cars HP does not determine how much speed the car has.

speed and power are different.

Old Post 07-24-2002 12:10 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for HyundaiWRC Click here to Send HyundaiWRC a Private Message Find more posts by HyundaiWRC Add HyundaiWRC to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Prototype

quote:

what the hell does this have to do with anything?

and HP plays a giant part in acceleration.

Old Post 07-24-2002 02:26 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for Prototype Click here to Send Prototype a Private Message Visit Prototype's homepage! Find more posts by Prototype Add Prototype to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
volcom strider
I'm going to be blind

quote:

please re-read my statement. now, how is what i said is fucking related to what i (and others) said?

Old Post 07-24-2002 03:39 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for volcom strider Click here to Send volcom strider a Private Message Find more posts by volcom strider Add volcom strider to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
JohnnyLemonhead
Sour

Yeah, I think volcom is referring to the Hyundai's whopping 60 hp per liter from a 6 cylinder engine :)

Old Post 07-24-2002 04:19 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for JohnnyLemonhead Click here to Send JohnnyLemonhead a Private Message Find more posts by JohnnyLemonhead Add JohnnyLemonhead to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
volcom strider
I'm going to be blind

quote:
Originally posted by JohnnyLemonhead
Yeah, I think volcom is referring to the Hyundai's whopping 60 hp per liter from a 6 cylinder engine :)

at least somebody read my fucking statement...

Old Post 07-25-2002 06:55 AM
MC ChOpStiCkz
gone

hyundaiz are coo but most of the body style is ugly

Old Post 08-04-2002 03:39 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for MC ChOpStiCkz Click here to Send MC ChOpStiCkz a Private Message Visit MC ChOpStiCkz's homepage! Find more posts by MC ChOpStiCkz Add MC ChOpStiCkz to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
aka
the one and only

hyundais suck...

Old Post 10-09-2002 02:55 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for aka Click here to Send aka a Private Message Visit aka's homepage! Find more posts by aka Add aka to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Street RSX

ooffzz harsh peepo.. buh yea.. these guyz gotta point.. fer a V6, itz pretty weak.. and i dun kno how tha Tiburons goin to be winnin races.. not jus that, i cant believe they doin anotha "2 Hour Nos Commercial".. (quote sumone said that in tha last forum talkin about TFATF).. and i cant believe a tiburons supposed to prove that Nos makes a car go hella faster wen prollie wit nos, itz still weak.. haha sorrie fer wuht im sayin too.. jus wuht i think iz troo..

Old Post 10-09-2002 05:50 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for Street RSX Click here to Send Street RSX a Private Message Find more posts by Street RSX Add Street RSX to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Crazydeb8ter
administrator

i would be embarassed to own any car featured in TFAF. Not because of the car, but because it is shown in that shitty ass movie.

"The weight of this sad time we must obey,/ Speak what we feel, not what we ought to say./ The oldest hath borne most; we that are young/ Shall never see so much, nor live so long."
King Lear (V.3.300-304)

Old Post 10-09-2002 06:19 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for Crazydeb8ter Click here to Send Crazydeb8ter a Private Message Find more posts by Crazydeb8ter Add Crazydeb8ter to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Nojeel

damn..yall fools need to chill..its hyundaiwrc's opinion..and if he like hyundai..cool..if yall don't like it..cool..but just shut the fuck up with these harsh statements to each other..don't be dissing on one fool just cause he likes a certain type of car company..these derogratory statements are unnessecary..

Old Post 10-09-2002 07:36 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for Nojeel Click here to Send Nojeel a Private Message Find more posts by Nojeel Add Nojeel to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Prototype

quote:
Originally posted by Nojeel
damn..yall fools need to chill..its hyundaiwrc's opinion..and if he like hyundai..cool..if yall don't like it..cool..but just shut the fuck up with these harsh statements to each other..don't be dissing on one fool just cause he likes a certain type of car company..these derogratory statements are unnessecary..

lmao, and so now supermods are jumping into arguments and starting shit?

Old Post 10-09-2002 08:20 PM
Nojeel

quote:
Originally posted by Prototype

lmao, and so now supermods are jumping into arguments and starting shit?

oh..im starting shit? don't assume..i was just making aware of how immature you and volcom strider were acting towards hyundaiwrc..i don't give a fuck what yall like..if yall have differences then settle in a better manner.. thank you

Old Post 10-09-2002 08:23 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for Nojeel Click here to Send Nojeel a Private Message Find more posts by Nojeel Add Nojeel to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Prototype

quote:
Originally posted by Nojeel
oh..im starting shit? don't assume..i was just making aware of how immature you and volcom strider were acting towards hyundaiwrc..i don't give a fuck what yall like..if yall have differences then settle in a better manner.. thank you

You shouldnt jump in on arguments in threads that are weeks old, and try to start shit with other members.

you shouldnt assume. you make a post in a thread that you werent a part of, in a forum that you dont visit.

if you want beef, then i'll give you beef... but dont try to start shit with me and think that your supermod position means anything special. Learn to do your job.

Old Post 10-09-2002 11:48 PM
Nojeel

quote:

You shouldnt jump in on arguments in threads that are weeks old, and try to start shit with other members.

you shouldnt assume. you make a post in a thread that you werent a part of, in a forum that you dont visit.

if you want beef, then i'll give you beef... but dont try to start shit with me and think that your supermod position means anything special. Learn to do your job.

nigga please..i've seen yall bash on him just cause of his interest in hyundai vehicles..yall disagree cause its not your style/type of car that your interested in..so quit the bashing..and me want beef? lol..please..what you gonna do talk to me death? lets not be childish now..

Old Post 10-09-2002 11:50 PM
eddiee
werD?

Hey both yall stop

we dont want another thing like marv and volcoms argument things do we?

(sorry marv and volcom gotta use you as examples.)

Old Post 10-10-2002 12:00 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for eddiee Click here to Send eddiee a Private Message Find more posts by eddiee Add eddiee to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Crazydeb8ter
administrator

quote:
but dont try to start shit with me and think that your supermod position means anything special.

Yes it does. It means he overrides you.
If anything, you were assuming he wanted to start "beef" with you. If HyundaiWRC is a hyundai enthusiast, let him be one. In a forum such as this, as opposed to real life, you have the ability to ignore certain threads.

"The weight of this sad time we must obey,/ Speak what we feel, not what we ought to say./ The oldest hath borne most; we that are young/ Shall never see so much, nor live so long."
King Lear (V.3.300-304)

Last edited by Crazydeb8ter on 10-10-2002 at 01:04 AM

Old Post 10-10-2002 01:00 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for Crazydeb8ter Click here to Send Crazydeb8ter a Private Message Find more posts by Crazydeb8ter Add Crazydeb8ter to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote