Bored? Come in and play at Jusunlee.com Arcade! Go chat in Jusunlee.com Chatroom (requires AIM) Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home
Jusunlee.com Forums > Interests > Cars > Cars or bikes you have driven
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
JohnnyLemonhead
Sour

Cars or bikes you have driven

Enough with the "I saw" threads, what are the nicest cars and/or bikes that you all have personally driven, not ridden in? What were your impressions of each?

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 07-15-2002 07:18 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for JohnnyLemonhead Click here to Send JohnnyLemonhead a Private Message Find more posts by JohnnyLemonhead Add JohnnyLemonhead to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Prototype

I rode a friends honda CBR 900 like a week ago.

Old Post 07-15-2002 11:19 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for Prototype Click here to Send Prototype a Private Message Visit Prototype's homepage! Find more posts by Prototype Add Prototype to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Street RSX

i drove mah rsx, friend's tiburon, mah dad's acura MDX, mah mom's Lexus GS430, mah friend's Acura TL, mah mom's friends new corolla, mah aunt's benz CLK320, mah cousin's Prelude, and mah otha cousin's new Nissan Altima 3.5....
My faves in Order
Mah RSX
CLK320
Lexus GS430
Acura TL
Tiburon
Prelude
MDX
Altima
Corolla

Old Post 07-15-2002 03:45 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for Street RSX Click here to Send Street RSX a Private Message Find more posts by Street RSX Add Street RSX to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
sangxjin

i got to practice manual on my friends uncles 911 Turbo. *sigh* i didnt know if it felt great or not because i stalled almost every single time. and when i finally got into first the acceleration scared the shit out of me so i slammed on the brakes. well i didnt get to drive longer because i dont have a license. yet.

Props To Huby

Last edited by sangxjin on 07-16-2002 at 07:51 PM

Old Post 07-15-2002 06:37 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for sangxjin Click here to Send sangxjin a Private Message Visit sangxjin's homepage! Find more posts by sangxjin Add sangxjin to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
JohnnyLemonhead
Sour

You're not old enough to have a driver's license but you're a car mod?

Old Post 07-16-2002 03:22 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for JohnnyLemonhead Click here to Send JohnnyLemonhead a Private Message Find more posts by JohnnyLemonhead Add JohnnyLemonhead to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
volcom strider
I'm going to be blind

quote:
Originally posted by JohnnyLemonhead
You're not old enough to have a driver's license but you're a car mod?

Old Post 07-16-2002 06:59 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for volcom strider Click here to Send volcom strider a Private Message Find more posts by volcom strider Add volcom strider to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
sangxjin

yeap.
well, im not really sure how it happened. i think there was like one mod or something and i asked to help out. i mean, i can answer some basic questions when someone needs help. but prototype, ryosuke, ken vs. ryu and volcom strider do most of the talking.

Props To Huby

Last edited by sangxjin on 07-16-2002 at 07:53 PM

Old Post 07-16-2002 07:40 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for sangxjin Click here to Send sangxjin a Private Message Visit sangxjin's homepage! Find more posts by sangxjin Add sangxjin to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
ajy

my least favorite car i ever road in was a police car

Old Post 07-17-2002 01:01 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for ajy Click here to Send ajy a Private Message Find more posts by ajy Add ajy to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Prototype

quote:
Originally posted by AjY 2k

been in one of those twice now.

Old Post 07-17-2002 03:31 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for Prototype Click here to Send Prototype a Private Message Visit Prototype's homepage! Find more posts by Prototype Add Prototype to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
ajy

nice. for what, if you dont want to post you can pm me.

Old Post 07-17-2002 04:00 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for ajy Click here to Send ajy a Private Message Find more posts by ajy Add ajy to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Alchemist
3 Coulombs

quote:
Originally posted by AjY 2k

haha I got to ride in an under cover car

Old Post 07-17-2002 05:56 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for Alchemist Click here to Send Alchemist a Private Message Visit Alchemist's homepage! Find more posts by Alchemist Add Alchemist to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
marvinOPPA
i like u this much

lets seee...

lets see...carz ive driven....s600, 94 integra gsr, hybrid turbo civic, 95 integra ls/vtec, 2.5 rs, 01 accord v6, nissan quest, 96 eclipse, 88 vovlo, 89 camry wagon, sentra, 200 sx, passport....and i think dats it....

Old Post 07-17-2002 07:14 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for marvinOPPA Click here to Send marvinOPPA a Private Message Find more posts by marvinOPPA Add marvinOPPA to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Crazydeb8ter
administrator

well the nicer ones i've been in

my dad's Mercedes-Benz E320
my uncle's Ferrari something
my half-bro's Porche turbo
some limo
corvette

and of course hahaha
my SUUUUPAAA FAST
BMW 525i

"The weight of this sad time we must obey,/ Speak what we feel, not what we ought to say./ The oldest hath borne most; we that are young/ Shall never see so much, nor live so long."
King Lear (V.3.300-304)

Old Post 07-17-2002 07:25 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for Crazydeb8ter Click here to Send Crazydeb8ter a Private Message Find more posts by Crazydeb8ter Add Crazydeb8ter to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
seung ju

quote:
Originally posted by Crazydeb8ter
well the nicer ones i've been in

my dad's Mercedes-Benz E320

i drove one of them before. its a smooth ass ride.

Old Post 07-17-2002 09:06 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for seung ju Click here to Send seung ju a Private Message Find more posts by seung ju Add seung ju to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Street RSX

ooo... i jus drove mah friends 96 eclipse today...
n yesterday i drove a Porsche Boxster S, it feels so nice inside it....

Old Post 07-17-2002 11:50 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for Street RSX Click here to Send Street RSX a Private Message Find more posts by Street RSX Add Street RSX to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
JohnnyLemonhead
Sour

Bikes I have ridden on the track:

TZ125
RS125
TZ250
GSXR600
GSXR750
GSXR1000
SV650
R6
R1
R7 with an R1 engine (*drooooool*)
My Favorites: My TZ125 because it had the best suspension and best tuned engine, but I'm probably just being partial since I can run the best on my own bike. My favorite other than that was the R7/R1 hybrid. It is the fastest, most expensive, tuned, advanced bike I have ever even sat on. It had a $30,000 suspension, $10,000 of engine work (for 185+ wheel horsepower).

Cars I have ridden on the track:

Audi 4000
Porsche Boxster S
World Challenge Porsche 911 C4/C2/RS
70's McLaren Roadster
Race Miata
My Favorite: WC Porsche. It was originally a C4 which they converted to a C2 because of the WC rules. They then dropped a 3.8 liter RS engine into it. It was... amazing.

Bikes on the Street:

GSXR600
GSXR750
GSXR1000
Hayabusa
CBR600 F1/2/3/4/4i
CBR900
CBR929
CBR954
CBR1100XX
Vulcan 1500
VTX 1800
Harley Fatboy (I hated it)
ZX7R
ZX9R
Too many cruisers to count
Favorite: CBR1100XX Blackbird. That bike fit my body and riding position PERFECTLY and drove so nicely.

Cars on the Street:

Porsche 993 Turbo
Porsche 996 C4
Ferrari Dino
Ferrari 348
Ferrari 355
Ferrari 360 (with F1 shifting)
Ferrari 512
BMW M-Roadster
BMW M3
BMW M5
BMW Z3
BMW Z8
Every Mercedes with the word "Kompressor" in it =)
Audi S4, A4, A6, A8, TT Roadster
Too many others to think of...
Favorite: 993 Turbo. Need I say more?

If you're wondering how I've driven this many cars... I'm a motorcycle racer and have a chance to ride a lot of bikes on the track. From my track days I have connections with car guys and get to ride a lot of those too. I used to be a motorcycle mechanic at a giant dealership and test-rode everything. I also work sometimes as a valet at various nightclubs and resturaunts and get a chance to park (drive) a lot of exotic cars that way.

Old Post 07-18-2002 04:59 AM
junjinluber33

damn.... that's ALOT of bikes n cars dood~ anyways... i dont have my permit yet buh i always get to drive my friend's cars from church~ kekeke

accord coupe v4
accord coupe v6 stick
civic
elantra
maxima
camry
cherokee

hmm... i cant think of the other ones~ omg... mine are so crappy compared to everyone else's buh at least i got the chance to drive a car

click^ leave a msg in my chatter box!

team3 biotch! its da group blog

Old Post 07-18-2002 05:46 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for junjinluber33 Click here to Send junjinluber33 a Private Message Visit junjinluber33's homepage! Find more posts by junjinluber33 Add junjinluber33 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
volcom strider
I'm going to be blind

quote:
Originally posted by JohnnyLemonhead
Bikes I have ridden on the track:

TZ125
RS125
TZ250
GSXR600
GSXR750
GSXR1000
SV650
R6
R1
R7 with an R1 engine (*drooooool*)
My Favorites: My TZ125 because it had the best suspension and best tuned engine, but I'm probably just being partial since I can run the best on my own bike. My favorite other than that was the R7/R1 hybrid. It is the fastest, most expensive, tuned, advanced bike I have ever even sat on. It had a $30,000 suspension, $10,000 of engine work (for 185+ wheel horsepower).

Cars I have ridden on the track:

Audi 4000
Porsche Boxster S
World Challenge Porsche 911 C4/C2/RS
70's McLaren Roadster
Race Miata
My Favorite: WC Porsche. It was originally a C4 which they converted to a C2 because of the WC rules. They then dropped a 3.8 liter RS engine into it. It was... amazing.

Bikes on the Street:

GSXR600
GSXR750
GSXR1000
Hayabusa
CBR600 F1/2/3/4/4i
CBR900
CBR929
CBR954
CBR1100XX
Vulcan 1500
VTX 1800
Harley Fatboy (I hated it)
ZX7R
ZX9R
Too many cruisers to count
Favorite: CBR1100XX Blackbird. That bike fit my body and riding position PERFECTLY and drove so nicely.

Cars on the Street:

Porsche 993 Turbo
Porsche 996 C4
Ferrari Dino
Ferrari 348
Ferrari 355
Ferrari 360 (with F1 shifting)
Ferrari 512
BMW M-Roadster
BMW M3
BMW M5
BMW Z3
BMW Z8
Every Mercedes with the word "Kompressor" in it =)
Audi S4, A4, A6, A8, TT Roadster
Too many others to think of...
Favorite: 993 Turbo. Need I say more?

If you're wondering how I've driven this many cars... I'm a motorcycle racer and have a chance to ride a lot of bikes on the track. From my track days I have connections with car guys and get to ride a lot of those too. I used to be a motorcycle mechanic at a giant dealership and test-rode everything. I also work sometimes as a valet at various nightclubs and resturaunts and get a chance to park (drive) a lot of exotic cars that way.

lucky motherfucker. i envy you.

Old Post 07-18-2002 05:53 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for volcom strider Click here to Send volcom strider a Private Message Find more posts by volcom strider Add volcom strider to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Street RSX

yea mann, das nott fair... i want to drive all those

Old Post 07-18-2002 06:01 AM
sangxjin

your bike the Yamaha TZ125 has nice power to weight ratio. btw. how was the GSX1300R? did you like it or hate it?

damn your so lucky. get to drive all these nice cars.

Props To Huby

Old Post 07-18-2002 01:16 PM