Bored? Come in and play at Jusunlee.com Arcade! Go chat in Jusunlee.com Chatroom (requires AIM) Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home
Jusunlee.com Forums > Interests > Cars > Car Lights
Pages (3): « 1 [2] 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
eddiee
werD?

quote:
Originally posted by kryogenix
i never said that you said they were mine. i don't even own a car of my own. fine post pictures of other cars, other lights, whatever, just forget about. i'm deleting the first post

then whats the purpose of the thread

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 06-10-2003 08:31 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for eddiee Click here to Send eddiee a Private Message Find more posts by eddiee Add eddiee to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
tea
Official Pothead

quote:
i never said that you said they were mine. i don't even own a car of my own. fine post pictures of other cars, other lights, whatever, just forget about. i'm deleting the first post

you said..and i quote:
quote:
ok, those cars aren't mine, and i don't have undercar lights, so i take no offense to that

the way you said your statement implied that you believed that i did in fact think they were your cars and that my previous statement was directed towards you

Old Post 06-10-2003 09:50 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for tea Click here to Send tea a Private Message Find more posts by tea Add tea to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
aznkid1008
God is my judge

hmmm i dunno i think the neon lights underneath the car is cool. but wtf is the point u cant even hav it on when ur drivin.

Remember the heros
Remember the lives
Remember the day
God bless

Old Post 06-10-2003 10:13 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for aznkid1008 Click here to Send aznkid1008 a Private Message Find more posts by aznkid1008 Add aznkid1008 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
kryogenix
Ghost

quote:
Originally posted by aznkid1008
hmmm i dunno i think the neon lights underneath the car is cool. but wtf is the point u cant even hav it on when ur drivin.

it's just for show...

Old Post 06-11-2003 02:46 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for kryogenix Click here to Send kryogenix a Private Message Find more posts by kryogenix Add kryogenix to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
v8what?
DSM > You

quote:
it's just for show...

Also known as a waste of time and cash.

Old Post 06-11-2003 07:59 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for v8what? Click here to Send v8what? a Private Message Find more posts by v8what? Add v8what? to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Mash1mar0
whatever you say bitch

ha ha ha ha... today i went to fremont and i saw these eclips cars... and they were souped up and had lights under their car... so i took a picture of 2 of them... cuz while i was takin' pictures owners of the car came out... didn't wanna look like loser by askin' 'oh can i take picture of yur car? cuz i looks cool'

Mash1mar0 has attached this image:

with onE magic pill i EscapE from painful rEality and Enter the wholE nEw diffErEnt world....

I'm not addictEd... I can stop anytimE i want to...

Old Post 06-12-2003 06:06 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for Mash1mar0 Click here to Send Mash1mar0 a Private Message Find more posts by Mash1mar0 Add Mash1mar0 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Mash1mar0
whatever you say bitch

Mash1mar0 has attached this image:

with onE magic pill i EscapE from painful rEality and Enter the wholE nEw diffErEnt world....

Old Post 06-12-2003 06:07 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for Mash1mar0 Click here to Send Mash1mar0 a Private Message Find more posts by Mash1mar0 Add Mash1mar0 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
aka
the one and only

^
^ EW

Old Post 06-12-2003 06:14 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for aka Click here to Send aka a Private Message Visit aka's homepage! Find more posts by aka Add aka to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
v8what?
DSM > You

Those cars are an insult to me. 3Gs are horrible.

Old Post 06-12-2003 06:54 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for v8what? Click here to Send v8what? a Private Message Find more posts by v8what? Add v8what? to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
tea
Official Pothead

those cars are FAR from "souped up"

Old Post 06-12-2003 09:05 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for tea Click here to Send tea a Private Message Find more posts by tea Add tea to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
yubeenie

Re: Car Lights

i think it'z okay..^_^..

http://yubeenie.byus.net
aim-> fromgod2000
msn-> eunicelovely@hotmail.com

Old Post 06-12-2003 01:41 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for yubeenie Click here to Send yubeenie a Private Message Visit yubeenie's homepage! Find more posts by yubeenie Add yubeenie to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
kryogenix
Ghost

quote:
Originally posted by tea

the modifications could be internal

Old Post 06-12-2003 02:37 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for kryogenix Click here to Send kryogenix a Private Message Find more posts by kryogenix Add kryogenix to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
tea
Official Pothead

the new eclipses are v6, and based on my view on their cars...which arent even lowered...i doubt they are

Old Post 06-12-2003 07:53 PM
sangxjin

2nd Gen. Eclipses look so much better.

Props To Huby

Old Post 06-12-2003 09:51 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for sangxjin Click here to Send sangxjin a Private Message Visit sangxjin's homepage! Find more posts by sangxjin Add sangxjin to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
krnxswat
what a joke!

it's not that bad

Old Post 06-13-2003 01:33 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for krnxswat Click here to Send krnxswat a Private Message Visit krnxswat's homepage! Find more posts by krnxswat Add krnxswat to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Mash1mar0
whatever you say bitch

quote:
Originally posted by tea

like i said there were more cars than those two

Old Post 06-13-2003 01:51 AM
v8what?
DSM > You

quote:
Originally posted by krnxswat
it's not that bad

Yes. Yes it is that bad.

Old Post 06-13-2003 03:23 AM
eddiee
werD?

why do they look like a poor photoshop job

you were in fremont?

did you meet jenny? !! =D

Old Post 06-13-2003 03:47 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for eddiee Click here to Send eddiee a Private Message Find more posts by eddiee Add eddiee to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Mash1mar0
whatever you say bitch

quote:
Originally posted by LiLbLuEaZnBoY
why do they look like a poor photoshop job

you were in fremont?

did you meet jenny? !! =D

sorry... my cell cam has really poor quality that's why it looks like poor photoshop job.

who's jenny?

Old Post 06-14-2003 06:48 PM
eddiee
werD?

quote:
Originally posted by Mash1mar0

who's jenny?

chinklilgirl

Old Post 06-15-2003 04:14 AM