Bored? Come in and play at Jusunlee.com Arcade! Go chat in Jusunlee.com Chatroom (requires AIM) Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home
Jusunlee.com Forums > Interests > Cars > max speed driven in a car?
Pages (2): « 1 [2]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
v8what?
DSM > You

125-130.

My buddy claimed 202 in his Supra though.

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 05-19-2003 07:14 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for v8what? Click here to Send v8what? a Private Message Find more posts by v8what? Add v8what? to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
aka
the one and only

185...my dad wuz driving...mm...gt2 power yo..

Old Post 05-19-2003 11:35 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for aka Click here to Send aka a Private Message Visit aka's homepage! Find more posts by aka Add aka to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
yubeenie

Re: mex speed driven in a car?

quote:
Originally posted by niggoreanboi
How fast have you've gone? my fastest was like 115 that's all and my mom never let me drive her car ever again

dang..--^ you gonna die oppa!!!!..=_=

http://yubeenie.byus.net
aim-> fromgod2000
msn-> eunicelovely@hotmail.com

Old Post 05-28-2003 08:15 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for yubeenie Click here to Send yubeenie a Private Message Visit yubeenie's homepage! Find more posts by yubeenie Add yubeenie to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
touch_my_butt
raging hetero

Old Post 06-01-2003 05:30 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for touch_my_butt Click here to Send touch_my_butt a Private Message Find more posts by touch_my_butt Add touch_my_butt to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
castle outsider

my friend got to 210..thats because his speedometer is broken though lol

Old Post 06-01-2003 07:29 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for castle outsider Click here to Send castle outsider a Private Message Visit castle outsider's homepage! Find more posts by castle outsider Add castle outsider to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
sangxjin

quote:
Originally posted by aka
185...my dad wuz driving...mm...gt2 power yo..

your father drives a porsche gt2?

Props To Huby

Old Post 06-01-2003 05:09 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for sangxjin Click here to Send sangxjin a Private Message Visit sangxjin's homepage! Find more posts by sangxjin Add sangxjin to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
aka
the one and only

lol its not his daily driver, just his "toy" car. but yea, he races my uncle at their track near shanghai somewhere.

Old Post 06-04-2003 06:12 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for aka Click here to Send aka a Private Message Visit aka's homepage! Find more posts by aka Add aka to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
KeN VeRsUs RyU
the old guy.

a gajillion.

xanga.com/an1_mixtape

Old Post 06-04-2003 07:43 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for KeN VeRsUs RyU Click here to Send KeN VeRsUs RyU a Private Message Find more posts by KeN VeRsUs RyU Add KeN VeRsUs RyU to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
marvinOPPA
i like u this much

topped 145 on the way back from socal

Old Post 06-04-2003 06:33 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for marvinOPPA Click here to Send marvinOPPA a Private Message Find more posts by marvinOPPA Add marvinOPPA to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
CoastGuard
Korean Movie Fanatic

my was 190 km/h about 118 mph I think , it was in the driving school with an Audi A3

Last edited by CoastGuard on 07-27-2003 at 08:51 PM

Old Post 07-27-2003 08:05 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for CoastGuard Click here to Send CoastGuard a Private Message Find more posts by CoastGuard Add CoastGuard to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Queeny

110...but that was in pa..where its total open road...went driving wit ma boy in frisco and he went 130 on the high ways....san fran got some flat ass roads wit "hella" nice turns...fawkin feels like race car tracks

i dont driv efast cuss im racing...i just drive fast cuss there are too many trucks and i just wanna avoid them fawkers...>_<

Old Post 07-30-2003 10:56 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for Queeny Click here to Send Queeny a Private Message Visit Queeny's homepage! Find more posts by Queeny Add Queeny to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
kryogenix
Ghost

i did about 7 in this

Old Post 08-16-2003 06:59 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for kryogenix Click here to Send kryogenix a Private Message Find more posts by kryogenix Add kryogenix to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
H2oBaebe

115 i'm a good driver, hehe!
ask my friends, i dunno any of them that would disagree, haha

Old Post 08-18-2003 09:15 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for H2oBaebe Click here to Send H2oBaebe a Private Message Find more posts by H2oBaebe Add H2oBaebe to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
clazy_hanguk_gy
(g'_')g Q('_"Q)

im so chicken.. 85 mph

Old Post 09-07-2003 08:59 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for clazy_hanguk_gy Click here to Send clazy_hanguk_gy a Private Message Visit clazy_hanguk_gy's homepage! Find more posts by clazy_hanguk_gy Add clazy_hanguk_gy to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
indecisive
the Deranged one

in my new S12 silvia I've only had a chance to hit 130kph...

oh ya...this car is really jittery cause it's so light..

that's only like 82mph

Shift_

"cuz no matter how long U've known them or how well U think U know them..the friendship can be over in a second" ~Indecisive

"you don't realize how much of a luxury cup holders are until you don't have em" ~Indecisive

Old Post 09-08-2003 04:05 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for indecisive Click here to Send indecisive a Private Message Find more posts by indecisive Add indecisive to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
JuJu
shaKe :: sHake

70! wooT

Old Post 09-08-2003 04:40 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for JuJu Click here to Send JuJu a Private Message Find more posts by JuJu Add JuJu to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
kryogenix
Ghost

mach 6

Old Post 09-10-2003 12:12 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for kryogenix Click here to Send kryogenix a Private Message Find more posts by kryogenix Add kryogenix to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
weed smoka

quote:
Originally posted by Queeny
110...but that was in pa..where its total open road...went driving wit ma boy in frisco and he went 130 on the high ways....san fran got some flat ass roads wit "hella" nice turns...fawkin feels like race car tracks

i dont driv efast cuss im racing...i just drive fast cuss there are too many trucks and i just wanna avoid them fawkers...>_<

sf sucks for driving, too many one ways........too many idiot drivers and other shit

but anyways...fastest i ever went was 110 in my bros hyundai...it started shaking so i got scared and slowed down

and the car i just got..i went 95

Last edited by weed smoka on 09-29-2003 at 04:42 AM

Old Post 09-29-2003 04:28 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for weed smoka Click here to Send weed smoka a Private Message Find more posts by weed smoka Add weed smoka to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote