Bored? Come in and play at Jusunlee.com Arcade! Go chat in Jusunlee.com Chatroom (requires AIM) Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home
Jusunlee.com Forums > Interests > Cars > max speed driven in a car?
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
niggoreanboi
WHAT THE FUZZZ?!?!?!

max speed driven in a car?

How fast have you've gone? my fastest was like 115 that's all and my mom never let me drive her car ever again

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 05-17-2003 06:07 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for niggoreanboi Click here to Send niggoreanboi a Private Message Find more posts by niggoreanboi Add niggoreanboi to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Crazydeb8ter
administrator

100. Never have many chances to drive alone =/

"The weight of this sad time we must obey,/ Speak what we feel, not what we ought to say./ The oldest hath borne most; we that are young/ Shall never see so much, nor live so long."
King Lear (V.3.300-304)

Old Post 05-17-2003 07:35 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for Crazydeb8ter Click here to Send Crazydeb8ter a Private Message Find more posts by Crazydeb8ter Add Crazydeb8ter to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
kiggaplease

110mph (of course the driver's ineptitude got his car totaled soon after)

Old Post 05-17-2003 08:08 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for kiggaplease Click here to Send kiggaplease a Private Message Find more posts by kiggaplease Add kiggaplease to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Mash1mar0
whatever you say bitch

used to drive over 100mph....

with onE magic pill i EscapE from painful rEality and Enter the wholE nEw diffErEnt world....

I'm not addictEd... I can stop anytimE i want to...

Old Post 05-18-2003 02:33 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for Mash1mar0 Click here to Send Mash1mar0 a Private Message Find more posts by Mash1mar0 Add Mash1mar0 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
KingWej

my max will be 120, but the gutter kicked in so I dunno my car's actually max...

Old Post 05-18-2003 02:58 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for KingWej Click here to Send KingWej a Private Message Find more posts by KingWej Add KingWej to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
.aS.|5p!7f!|23
foo oo o o o oo o oo o o

in my friends car we got it to the max that it would go before topping out (123 mph) it was a bmw so we felt mad cool doin it

Old Post 05-18-2003 04:17 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for .aS.|5p!7f!|23 Click here to Send .aS.|5p!7f!|23 a Private Message Find more posts by .aS.|5p!7f!|23 Add .aS.|5p!7f!|23 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
niggoreanboi
WHAT THE FUZZZ?!?!?!

quote:
Originally posted by KingWej
my max will be 120, but the gutter kicked in so I dunno my car's actually max...

lol i'm scared to hit max on the van i sually drive cause it only goes up to 100 so when i hit like 90 or something it starts shakin lol i miss drivign the old car

Old Post 05-18-2003 04:23 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for niggoreanboi Click here to Send niggoreanboi a Private Message Find more posts by niggoreanboi Add niggoreanboi to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
marvinOPPA
i like u this much

Old Post 05-18-2003 05:53 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for marvinOPPA Click here to Send marvinOPPA a Private Message Find more posts by marvinOPPA Add marvinOPPA to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Captain Korea
L.A.'s Worst

240 in my daihatsu.....

but seriously, probably around 120 in my 240SX before i chickened out....

Old Post 05-18-2003 06:22 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for Captain Korea Click here to Send Captain Korea a Private Message Find more posts by Captain Korea Add Captain Korea to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
kRypTic_nABi
nohl jah q(-_-)p

jeez..when i first started driving, i was excited that i went 60 mph on a local street that is 45 mph.
the fastest i've gone i think was 85 in my car and 90 in my mommy's van >.<

Old Post 05-18-2003 06:26 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for kRypTic_nABi Click here to Send kRypTic_nABi a Private Message Find more posts by kRypTic_nABi Add kRypTic_nABi to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
eddiee
werD?

i need to take my 6 hours and i still didnt call

Old Post 05-18-2003 07:08 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for eddiee Click here to Send eddiee a Private Message Find more posts by eddiee Add eddiee to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
indecisive
the Deranged one

180kmh das around 113mph I think. too much damn traffic to go faster, had to slow down.

Shift_

"cuz no matter how long U've known them or how well U think U know them..the friendship can be over in a second" ~Indecisive

"you don't realize how much of a luxury cup holders are until you don't have em" ~Indecisive

Old Post 05-18-2003 08:41 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for indecisive Click here to Send indecisive a Private Message Find more posts by indecisive Add indecisive to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
niggoreanboi
WHAT THE FUZZZ?!?!?!

quote:
Originally posted by kRypTic_nABi
jeez..when i first started driving, i was excited that i went 60 mph on a local street that is 45 mph.
the fastest i've gone i think was 85 in my car and 90 in my mommy's van >.<

when i 1st learned to drive i slammed on the gas petal and slammed on the breaks>.<

Old Post 05-18-2003 09:37 AM
Prototype

MEX SPEED!

I have a timeslip that says 136.7

Old Post 05-18-2003 06:20 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for Prototype Click here to Send Prototype a Private Message Visit Prototype's homepage! Find more posts by Prototype Add Prototype to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
hip hOp Yu Ja

prolly around 140 with Marvin Oppa yesterday... ahahahaha no but seriously... around 160-170 in korea with muh frendz... it was fun fun fun!i got sum psycho frends... yiepyiep!

"Me I'm into being like #1 Korean, I represent the Seoul and every yellow human being" ... DT...

Old Post 05-18-2003 11:01 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for hip hOp Yu Ja Click here to Send hip hOp Yu Ja a Private Message Find more posts by hip hOp Yu Ja Add hip hOp Yu Ja to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
eddiee
werD?

quote:
Originally posted by hip hOp Yu Ja
prolly around 140 with Marvin Oppa yesterday... ahahahaha no but seriously... around 160-170 in korea with muh frendz... it was fun fun fun!i got sum psycho frends... yiepyiep!

160 170 km or mph

and what car

Old Post 05-18-2003 11:28 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for eddiee Click here to Send eddiee a Private Message Find more posts by eddiee Add eddiee to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Street RSX

130 by myself in my rsx
180, not by me but my friend in his camaro

Old Post 05-19-2003 01:46 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for Street RSX Click here to Send Street RSX a Private Message Find more posts by Street RSX Add Street RSX to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
rawr itz errinn
Rawr~ SX! vrooooom!!

115.... man... doesn't even seem like i'm going that fast compared to some of you guys.. but i still got that adrenaline rush. puhaha

Old Post 05-19-2003 01:49 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for rawr itz errinn Click here to Send rawr itz errinn a Private Message Find more posts by rawr itz errinn Add rawr itz errinn to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Prototype

anything above 110 is balls to the wall

anything above 150 and you dont want to attempt to turn

=\

Old Post 05-19-2003 02:52 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for Prototype Click here to Send Prototype a Private Message Visit Prototype's homepage! Find more posts by Prototype Add Prototype to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
indecisive
the Deranged one

quote:
Originally posted by Prototype
anything above 110 is balls to the wall

anything above 150 and you dont want to attempt to turn

=\

my tires are as bald as my chemistry teacher so i don't push past 100mph anymore

Shift_

"cuz no matter how long U've known them or how well U think U know them..the friendship can be over in a second" ~Indecisive

"you don't realize how much of a luxury cup holders are until you don't have em" ~Indecisive

Old Post 05-19-2003 09:54 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for indecisive Click here to Send indecisive a Private Message Find more posts by indecisive Add indecisive to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote