Bored? Come in and play at Jusunlee.com Arcade! Go chat in Jusunlee.com Chatroom (requires AIM) Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home
Jusunlee.com Forums > Interests > Cars > nissian 350z or infinti g35 coupe??
Pages (4): « 1 2 [3] 4 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
KeN VeRsUs RyU
the old guy.

quote:
Originally posted by marvinOPPA
yes...indeed it has bubblegum tape deathmatch...i challenge u sangcheon...were gonna have the deathmatch on a straightaway MUAHAHAHAHAHAHA

straightaways are for pussys.

besides.. a gumtape death match would suck for me cuz i got no power steering. and i found out my e brake only works on the right side.

xanga.com/an1_mixtape

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 03-22-2003 08:38 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for KeN VeRsUs RyU Click here to Send KeN VeRsUs RyU a Private Message Find more posts by KeN VeRsUs RyU Add KeN VeRsUs RyU to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Prototype

straightaways are for people who tune engines.

Old Post 03-22-2003 07:58 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for Prototype Click here to Send Prototype a Private Message Visit Prototype's homepage! Find more posts by Prototype Add Prototype to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
KeN VeRsUs RyU
the old guy.

my mom can drive straight.

xanga.com/an1_mixtape

Old Post 03-22-2003 09:49 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for KeN VeRsUs RyU Click here to Send KeN VeRsUs RyU a Private Message Find more posts by KeN VeRsUs RyU Add KeN VeRsUs RyU to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Prototype

but if your mom raced her minivan against someone who took the time to build a chevelle SS up from the internals..

she'd get her ass handed to her.

my mom can turn too, big fucking deal?

Old Post 03-22-2003 10:16 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for Prototype Click here to Send Prototype a Private Message Visit Prototype's homepage! Find more posts by Prototype Add Prototype to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
KeN VeRsUs RyU
the old guy.

yea if my mom drove your so called chevelle ss and you drove your moms minivan im sure she can hand your ass to you too.

and come on. do you really think autocrossing or any other track racing is that easy.

xanga.com/an1_mixtape

Old Post 03-22-2003 10:31 PM
True Life

quote:
how bout this one....

2000 540i...282 hp
vs
94 teg gsr...170 hp

quarter mile winner?

UMMMMM GEE LET ME THINK... 540 would smoke a gsr.

dude, the 540i STOCK does 0-60 in 5.5 seconds, and the quarter in 14 flat. you seriously think a stock gsr will do the quarter in 14 flat? your friend is doing something seriously wrong.

anyway, straightaways can get real boring... let me get in on that gumtape deathmatch.

harlem shake it.

Old Post 03-23-2003 05:37 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for True Life Click here to Send True Life a Private Message Find more posts by True Life Add True Life to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
KeN VeRsUs RyU
the old guy.

whats a gumtape anywayz. how about we have a ducktape death match. or ducttape. or whatever.

xanga.com/an1_mixtape

Old Post 03-23-2003 09:11 AM
Prototype

quote:
Originally posted by KeN VeRsUs RyU
yea if my mom drove your so called chevelle ss and you drove your moms minivan im sure she can hand your ass to you too.

and come on. do you really think autocrossing or any other track racing is that easy.

You ever do any real track racing?

What do you think is 'harder';

slowing into the corners, and trying to accelerate quickly out of them..

or tuning your cams timing for the highest volumetric efficency at 3-6k rpm's, swapping out a rear end from an LSD diff to a Posi diff, tuning a carb/ecu so you dont run lean/rich with your tuned cams(not that homo performance chip bullshit, but actual tuning).

oh but I forgot, you dont need to know how to do any of this.. if you race on a track right? because it takes real skill to be the fastest on akina.

not practical knowledge.

Old Post 03-23-2003 05:10 PM
aka
the one and only

quote:
my friend owns the 540i...and hes lost over and over and over again

either he's one pathetic driver....or he's been racing modified tegs.

Old Post 03-24-2003 05:00 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for aka Click here to Send aka a Private Message Visit aka's homepage! Find more posts by aka Add aka to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
sangxjin

I just saw the 350Z in the metallic orange color today. It looks even better in person. The perfect purr of the engine made my day.

Props To Huby

Old Post 03-25-2003 03:44 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for sangxjin Click here to Send sangxjin a Private Message Visit sangxjin's homepage! Find more posts by sangxjin Add sangxjin to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
marvinOPPA
i like u this much

quote:
Originally posted by True Life
UMMMMM GEE LET ME THINK... 540 would smoke a gsr.

dude, the 540i STOCK does 0-60 in 5.5 seconds, and the quarter in 14 flat. you seriously think a stock gsr will do the quarter in 14 flat? your friend is doing something seriously wrong.

anyway, straightaways can get real boring... let me get in on that gumtape deathmatch.

cars dont always run the way the factory says it should run...im sure if u take 3 different 540's ur gonna get 3 different hp readings...there are wat me and my friends like to call "gifted cars"...cars that for sum strange reason...are completely stock yet run faster then they should. there are also cars we call "shitters" ...which should be running significantly faster then they are....the cars that people dont break in and jus fuck up from the beginning

Old Post 03-25-2003 04:03 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for marvinOPPA Click here to Send marvinOPPA a Private Message Find more posts by marvinOPPA Add marvinOPPA to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
KeN VeRsUs RyU
the old guy.

quote:
Originally posted by Prototype
You ever do any real track racing?

What do you think is 'harder';

slowing into the corners, and trying to accelerate quickly out of them..

or tuning your cams timing for the highest volumetric efficency at 3-6k rpm's, swapping out a rear end from an LSD diff to a Posi diff, tuning a carb/ecu so you dont run lean/rich with your tuned cams(not that homo performance chip bullshit, but actual tuning).

oh but I forgot, you dont need to know how to do any of this.. if you race on a track right? because it takes real skill to be the fastest on akina.

not practical knowledge.

do you?

now you're talking about two diff things mister. Despite what YOU think racers should or shouldnt know, i was talking about racing. your talking about being mr. mechanic and comparing the level of difficulty. if your saying all you need is a good mechanic to sprint u down the quarter mile or break any autocross records... then u really are ignorant.

as for which is harder.. it's subjective.. are professional racers good tuners? are mechanics good drivers?

u can know how to build a speeeed monster engine. but if you have zero time at the track. then its pointless.. isn't it.

ok im done with this subject.

xanga.com/an1_mixtape

Old Post 03-25-2003 04:44 AM
Prototype

quote:
Originally posted by KeN VeRsUs RyU
do you?

now you're talking about two diff things mister. Despite what YOU think racers should or shouldnt know, i was talking about racing. your talking about being mr. mechanic and comparing the level of difficulty. if your saying all you need is a good mechanic to sprint u down the quarter mile or break any autocross records... then u really are ignorant.

as for which is harder.. it's subjective.. are professional racers good tuners? are mechanics good drivers?

u can know how to build a speeeed monster engine. but if you have zero time at the track. then its pointless.. isn't it.

ok im done with this subject.

I can assure you that 99% of pro circuit racers, have at one point or another, rebuilt a motor.. or at least witnessed one being rebuilt. most amatuer drag racers drive funny cars with built motors they put together themselves.

The difference between what YOU think is a challenge and what I think is a challenge just shows that you have little/no experience doing anything but racing near stock cars on the freeway at speeds that barely break the 100mph mark.

If you think that tuning a car has nothing to do with driving.. explain to me this;

if I installed a locker on for example, a manual chevy blazer with a chevy 350 under the hood, that runs on 38's with a stroker with a LSD rear end.. What would happen if I were to accelerate hard while cornering sharply? and can you tell me why it would happen?

Thats a question that anyone who built up a rwd car with a locker and an LSD rear end could tell you. Installing a locker is something that you cant just bolt on, and driving it would take more than stop and go.

Do you think that people build up their cars, just to let them sit in their garage?

Come back to this subject and reply. You shouldnt call shit out, that you cant back up.

Old Post 03-25-2003 05:03 AM
True Life

quote:
I can assure you that 99% of pro circuit racers, have at one point or another, rebuilt a motor.. or at least witnessed one being rebuilt. most amatuer drag racers drive funny cars with built motors they put together themselves.

The difference between what YOU think is a challenge and what I think is a challenge just shows that you have little/no experience doing anything but racing near stock cars on the freeway at speeds that barely break the 100mph mark.

If you think that tuning a car has nothing to do with driving.. explain to me this;

if I installed a locker on for example, a manual chevy blazer with a chevy 350 under the hood, that runs on 38's with a stroker with a LSD rear end.. What would happen if I were to accelerate hard while cornering sharply? and can you tell me why it would happen?

Thats a question that anyone who built up a rwd car with a locker and an LSD rear end could tell you. Installing a locker is something that you cant just bolt on, and driving it would take more than stop and go.

Do you think that people build up their cars, just to let them sit in their garage?

Come back to this subject and reply. You shouldnt call shit out, that you cant back up.

wait wait wait wait.... this argument started about whether circuit racing or drag racing was harder didn't it... because prototype said drag racing is for people who tune engines and whatnot....you guys got completely off topic.

anyway, i agree, which kind of racing is harder is completely subjective. you have to consider different things when tuning your car for circuit racing, but you have to consider them just the same. i'm not convinced that people who drag race are better drivers than people who race le mans... neither am i convinced that people who tune drag cars are better mechanics than people who tune gt cars. it's apples and oranges.

personally, i think since you guys just hate each other, you just argue w/ each other for the sake of arguing. i also think this argument should be put to rest. where are you ju sun. regulate.

harlem shake it.

Old Post 03-27-2003 03:48 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for True Life Click here to Send True Life a Private Message Find more posts by True Life Add True Life to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
True Life

quote:
cars dont always run the way the factory says it should run...im sure if u take 3 different 540's ur gonna get 3 different hp readings...there are wat me and my friends like to call "gifted cars"...cars that for sum strange reason...are completely stock yet run faster then they should. there are also cars we call "shitters" ...which should be running significantly faster then they are....the cars that people dont break in and jus fuck up from the beginning

okay, now you. let's say that there's a 10% margin of error (which is a pretty huge margin) for the factory's performance figures. so let's say that your friend's 540 runs 10% slower than what the factory says. In fact, let's say 12 percent, to account for the fact that it's not a professional driver. that's still what... 6.2, 6.3 seconds 0-60? can any stock gsr do that? even a "gifted" gsr?

and if you're talking about cars that people fucked up... well sure, if you put vegetable oil instead of motor oil in the 540, then maybe the gsr has a chance. but that has nothing to do with the car being slower.

harlem shake it.

Old Post 03-27-2003 04:12 AM
Prototype

quote:
wait wait wait wait.... this argument started about whether circuit racing or drag racing was harder didn't it... because prototype said drag racing is for people who tune engines and whatnot....you guys got completely off topic.

anyway, i agree, which kind of racing is harder is completely subjective. you have to consider different things when tuning your car for circuit racing, but you have to consider them just the same. i'm not convinced that people who drag race are better drivers than people who race le mans... neither am i convinced that people who tune drag cars are better mechanics than people who tune gt cars. it's apples and oranges.

personally, i think since you guys just hate each other, you just argue w/ each other for the sake of arguing. i also think this argument should be put to rest. where are you ju sun. regulate.

This is the lame ricer bullshit I'm talking about. How many people do you personally know, that race nascar, or LeMans?

To say that it is subjective to say that it takes more hard work and dedication to tune a car for racing in a straight line, than it does to just get in your FWD 115bhp civic and drive on a mountain road at reckless speeds, is retarded.

I dont know anyone who races a car that has a networth up and over a million dollars, and I dont race one myself.. but I can say with certainty that neither does anyone else in this forum.

The only subjective viewpoint in this argument, is that of the non-tuner, who has no experience in both sides of the argument.

Explain to me, where the skill lies.. in driving a FWD car at sub-100mph speeds along "mountain curves"?

This argument was never about which type of racing was harder, if you re-read.. it was about the differences between a ricer and a tuner.

Old Post 03-27-2003 05:49 PM
True Life

quote:
This is the lame ricer bullshit I'm talking about. How many people do you personally know, that race nascar, or LeMans?

To say that it is subjective to say that it takes more hard work and dedication to tune a car for racing in a straight line, than it does to just get in your FWD 115bhp civic and drive on a mountain road at reckless speeds, is retarded.

I dont know anyone who races a car that has a networth up and over a million dollars, and I dont race one myself.. but I can say with certainty that neither does anyone else in this forum.

The only subjective viewpoint in this argument, is that of the non-tuner, who has no experience in both sides of the argument.

Explain to me, where the skill lies.. in driving a FWD car at sub-100mph speeds along "mountain curves"?

This argument was never about which type of racing was harder, if you re-read.. it was about the differences between a ricer and a tuner.

who said anything about racing a civic on mountain roads? who said that was harder than tuning a car for the straightaway? no one. he specifically said "autocrossing or track racing". if you thought that because they were joking around about initial d, that sang cheon thinks racing a civic on a mountain is harder than building a drag car, then you're the one who's retarded.

as usual you're just saying shit for the sake of arguing to piss people off. and you call everyone a ricer who doesn't think exactly like you. can't you ever make a comment that's not completely asshole? you twist other people's words around, and then get pissed off about it. but whatever... keep crying about how much you hate "ricers".

harlem shake it.

Old Post 03-27-2003 10:44 PM
Prototype

quote:
who said anything about racing a civic on mountain roads? who said that was harder than tuning a car for the straightaway? no one. he specifically said "autocrossing or track racing". if you thought that because they were joking around about initial d, that sang cheon thinks racing a civic on a mountain is harder than building a drag car, then you're the one who's retarded.

as usual you're just saying shit for the sake of arguing to piss people off. and you call everyone a ricer who doesn't think exactly like you. can't you ever make a comment that's not completely asshole? you twist other people's words around, and then get pissed off about it. but whatever... keep crying about how much you hate "ricers".

lmao, "keep crying about how much you hate ricers"

I'm the crying asshole? kind of contradictive dont ya think?

Old Post 03-29-2003 01:20 AM
v8what?
DSM > You

Prototype - Building an engine and racing it are to EXTREMELY different things. Sure, the Nascar gearheads who get v8s to rev 8-9k know their shit, but turning left for 200+ laps is utterly pointless. Building an alcohol fuled engine that goes down the strip in 3.something seconds is impressive, but thats it, 3 seconds. Whoopidy flippin doo.

Anyone and their mom can drag race. Its not hard to powershift with enough practise. Not anyone can race a track or auto-x. That takes skill.

Old Post 03-29-2003 10:08 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for v8what? Click here to Send v8what? a Private Message Find more posts by v8what? Add v8what? to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Prototype

quote:
Originally posted by v8what?
Prototype - Building an engine and racing it are to EXTREMELY different things. Sure, the Nascar gearheads who get v8s to rev 8-9k know their shit, but turning left for 200+ laps is utterly pointless. Building an alcohol fuled engine that goes down the strip in 3.something seconds is impressive, but thats it, 3 seconds. Whoopidy flippin doo.

Anyone and their mom can drag race. Its not hard to powershift with enough practise. Not anyone can race a track or auto-x. That takes skill.

jesus you kids dont get it.

Old Post 03-29-2003 10:18 PM