Bored? Come in and play at Jusunlee.com Arcade! Go chat in Jusunlee.com Chatroom (requires AIM) Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home
Jusunlee.com Forums > Interests > Cars > nissian 350z or infinti g35 coupe??
Pages (4): « 1 [2] 3 4 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
KeN VeRsUs RyU
the old guy.

quote:
Originally posted by marvinOPPA
a gsr engine given type r crank, rods, pistons, camshafts and valvetrain...would rip a stock type-r to pieces...the type-r intake manifold resembles more of a del sol than any of the other integra line....injectors and fuel rail dont pose much of a difference...much more potential in a gsr than a type-r
simply all those type-r assembly parts in gsr housing would be a faster motor

and if u wanna start talkin about tranny....people dont buy type-r trannys cuz its a better tranny...gear ratios are almost exactly the same...the reason ppl buy itr trannys iz cuz they come wit lsd...and its cheaper to replace the entire tranny with one that has lsd rather than buy a lsd for a gsr tranny

gimme the price difference between gsr and type-r and ill build a faster gsr

gsr engine given type r crank, rods, pistons, camshafts and valvetrain would make it ... more or less a type r .. now wouldnt it.

my point was you said type r was slower than gsr. and you reply "i can build a faster gsr" which im sure, in your mind, you can. marvin's four door gsr with an extra 3500 dollars in mods is faster than a type r wasn't the point.

xanga.com/an1_mixtape

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 03-12-2003 09:58 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for KeN VeRsUs RyU Click here to Send KeN VeRsUs RyU a Private Message Find more posts by KeN VeRsUs RyU Add KeN VeRsUs RyU to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
marvinOPPA
i like u this much

quote:
Originally posted by KeN VeRsUs RyU
gsr engine given type r crank, rods, pistons, camshafts and valvetrain would make it ... more or less a type r .. now wouldnt it.

my point was you said type r was slower than gsr. and you reply "i can build a faster gsr" which im sure, in your mind, you can. marvin's four door gsr with an extra 3500 dollars in mods is faster than a type r wasn't the point.

no...type-r crank rods and pistons etc would not make it a type-r completely different block dimensions(hence b18c1 and b18c5 different block different number) and slightly different head(if u want general serial im sure i can find it for u)...its kinda funny how u turn it personal when u got nothin to say....no need to bash..afterall u started the entire "marvin said" thing im jus rebutting

Old Post 03-12-2003 02:06 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for marvinOPPA Click here to Send marvinOPPA a Private Message Find more posts by marvinOPPA Add marvinOPPA to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Prototype

c5 block doesnt handle boost well.

Old Post 03-12-2003 03:28 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for Prototype Click here to Send Prototype a Private Message Visit Prototype's homepage! Find more posts by Prototype Add Prototype to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
KeN VeRsUs RyU
the old guy.

quote:
Originally posted by marvinOPPA
...its kinda funny how u turn it personal when u got nothin to say....

sorry for makin it personal.. didnt think it would touch a nerve on your honda ego and didnt think you would get all defensive on me... BUT....

that was my point.. it was something personal you said to me.. "gsr was faster than type r" . i remember this distinctly because that was one of the biggest statement (as far as cars) you said to me despite what you say on this post on " complete different block".. then aside from the already mentioned parts... prove that it is a COMPLETELY DIFFERENT BLOCK

... i still stand by my original point that YOU said.. "GSR is FASTEr than type R" personal or not.. that is what you said. let people gather their own opinions on that statement.. stand by it, do whatever you want.. thats your opinon.
you're not denying the statement.. nor are you supporting your original statement except giving us tales of your imagined engine buildup on your c1 and giving us another statement on how they are completely different blocks (minus the given internals).

i think it's funnier that you're trying to prove to me that you can build a bigger, faster gsr when that was never, ever my point.

ok differences between b18c5 and b18c1.= . (for those of you who dont know)
open combustion chambered head(ported) .. like b16a
intake and exhaust manifold obviously.
cams, valvesprings, pistons, rods (cr 11.0:1... so you want these parts to bump up your hp.. this is the key to c5 and, in my opinion, is what makes the c5 tick)
1797cc displacement. guess what.. so is gsr... oops doesnt belong here.
so aside from what i already said.. tell me where the "COMPLETELY different block dimensions" come in and i will shutup.

bashing? if i didnt know you i would be bashing. i know you. so ima f(_)ck you in yo ear dawg. oh babyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy... maybe a nostril too. im just pickin on ya... d=D
apologies for going off original topic. i wont do it again.. maybe

xanga.com/an1_mixtape

Old Post 03-12-2003 08:50 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for KeN VeRsUs RyU Click here to Send KeN VeRsUs RyU a Private Message Find more posts by KeN VeRsUs RyU Add KeN VeRsUs RyU to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
aka
the one and only

uh oh..marvin got oooooooooooowned

Old Post 03-13-2003 01:58 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for aka Click here to Send aka a Private Message Visit aka's homepage! Find more posts by aka Add aka to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
marvinOPPA
i like u this much

sang ill get u those specs on the block....and ima fook u in the toe...right where u like it

Old Post 03-13-2003 02:24 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for marvinOPPA Click here to Send marvinOPPA a Private Message Find more posts by marvinOPPA Add marvinOPPA to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
KeN VeRsUs RyU
the old guy.

i like it in the belly button.

xanga.com/an1_mixtape

Old Post 03-13-2003 04:20 AM
True Life

i thought you like it in the ear.

harlem shake it.

Old Post 03-13-2003 05:51 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for True Life Click here to Send True Life a Private Message Find more posts by True Life Add True Life to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
KeN VeRsUs RyU
the old guy.

from what i remember.. jeff likes it in the ear.. marvin likes it in the nostril.. and im the belly button.

xanga.com/an1_mixtape

Old Post 03-13-2003 09:00 AM
touch_my_butt
raging hetero

quote:
well what do you expect. its an infiniti. don't listen to marvin.. he kept trying to convince me type r's were slower than gsr engines.

LMFAO...hmmm type r has 195hp
and gsr has 170hp...which would win?

Old Post 03-20-2003 10:17 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for touch_my_butt Click here to Send touch_my_butt a Private Message Find more posts by touch_my_butt Add touch_my_butt to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
touch_my_butt
raging hetero

and enewayz...mah LS turbo could smoke any GSR or TYPE R

Old Post 03-20-2003 10:23 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for touch_my_butt Click here to Send touch_my_butt a Private Message Find more posts by touch_my_butt Add touch_my_butt to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Prototype

quote:
Originally posted by touch_my_butt
and enewayz...mah LS turbo could smoke any GSR or TYPE R

I can ride a unicycle faster than both.

but when you have that little power in cars so heavy, things like weight distribution really do make a big difference.

either could win.

Old Post 03-21-2003 02:15 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for Prototype Click here to Send Prototype a Private Message Visit Prototype's homepage! Find more posts by Prototype Add Prototype to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
KeN VeRsUs RyU
the old guy.

quote:
Originally posted by Prototype
I can ride a unicycle faster than both.

i doubt that.

xanga.com/an1_mixtape

Old Post 03-21-2003 05:24 AM
marvinOPPA
i like u this much

quote:
Originally posted by touch_my_butt
LMFAO...hmmm type r has 195hp
and gsr has 170hp...which would win?

depends on how long the strip is and how much torque each car has and how much they weigh...

wait wait let me try
LMFAO...hmmm 18 wheeler truck has 360 hp and cadillac sts has only 300hp....truck wins right?

im sorry dats jus not fair here, this is a lil better..
4dr 2.5 rs subaru...165 hp
4dr teg gsr...170 hp
who wins? answer that one and ill give u cookie

Old Post 03-21-2003 09:28 AM
marvinOPPA
i like u this much

how bout this one....

2000 540i...282 hp
vs
94 teg gsr...170 hp

quarter mile winner?

Old Post 03-21-2003 09:39 AM
eddiee
werD?

540 and the subaru

Old Post 03-21-2003 12:12 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for eddiee Click here to Send eddiee a Private Message Find more posts by eddiee Add eddiee to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
KeN VeRsUs RyU
the old guy.

answer: the better driver.

you guys give cars too much credit. hasn't initial D taught us anything?? d=D

xanga.com/an1_mixtape

Old Post 03-21-2003 07:49 PM
marvinOPPA
i like u this much

quote:
Originally posted by LiLbLuEaZnBoY
540 and the subaru
my friend owns the 540i...and hes lost over and over and over again

Old Post 03-21-2003 10:29 PM
marvinOPPA
i like u this much

quote:

yes...indeed it has bubblegum tape deathmatch...i challenge u sangcheon...were gonna have the deathmatch on a straightaway MUAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Old Post 03-21-2003 10:31 PM
touch_my_butt
raging hetero

quote:

lmfao...yes indeed
i havent played that game in a long ass time

Old Post 03-22-2003 06:09 AM