Bored? Come in and play at Jusunlee.com Arcade! Go chat in Jusunlee.com Chatroom (requires AIM) Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home
Jusunlee.com Forums > Interests > Cars > nissian 350z or infinti g35 coupe??
Pages (4): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
NaRa JjAnG
i wanna be tetris champ

nissian 350z or infinti g35 coupe??

which one do u think is better??

www.xanga.com/choi127

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 02-14-2003 03:29 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for NaRa JjAnG Click here to Send NaRa JjAnG a Private Message Find more posts by NaRa JjAnG Add NaRa JjAnG to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
tm11
down by law

i like the g35 coupe more, the z's not bad though.

Old Post 02-14-2003 03:31 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for tm11 Click here to Send tm11 a Private Message Find more posts by tm11 Add tm11 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
aka
the one and only

although they seem similar at first glance, they're actually two very different cars..

the g35 is a 4 seater coupe..its more luxo cruiser than street racer, but it still has decent performance..

the 350z is definately a racing machine. its suspension is a lot firmer, meaning the ride is gonna be bumpier...but this gives it better handling. also, it only has 2 seats and is smaller..

i'm not really sure which one i'd take...but then again , i already have a car, so yea..

so its up to u, do u want luxury, or performancE?

Old Post 02-14-2003 03:54 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for aka Click here to Send aka a Private Message Visit aka's homepage! Find more posts by aka Add aka to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
indecisive
the Deranged one

they're both awesome cars. but I think the luxury factor of the 350z is down the tubes cuz it's a performance car. but I'd get a 350Z..I love the styling of the car...and I like the styling of that new SUV that looks like the 350Z too

Shift_

"cuz no matter how long U've known them or how well U think U know them..the friendship can be over in a second" ~Indecisive

"you don't realize how much of a luxury cup holders are until you don't have em" ~Indecisive

Old Post 02-14-2003 06:00 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for indecisive Click here to Send indecisive a Private Message Find more posts by indecisive Add indecisive to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
aka
the one and only

u talkin about the murano? my friend just got that!!

Old Post 02-14-2003 06:32 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for aka Click here to Send aka a Private Message Visit aka's homepage! Find more posts by aka Add aka to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
marvinOPPA
i like u this much

u guys are underestimating the g35 coupe...wat do u mean the "suspension is firmer" for the 350z...thats a pretty broad statement...in fact the g35 chassis is a lot stiffer than the 350z...if u bother to take a look at the g35...a REAL look...not jus a quick glance at the dealership...u will notice that there are reinforced walls built into the engine bay compartamentalizing shock towers and the rest of the engine bay, and the rear shock towers are also built this way...this provides for less roll....im sure its jus as much for body roll as well as compensation due to the fact that it is a luxury car....and as far as performance goes...the 2 cars would be a very close match as the 350z puts out 7 more hp at the crank and 4 lbs more torque.

350z interior is much the same as a s2000, z3, mcoupe etc...in terms of seat motion(or lack thereof); it moves a couple inches total forwards and backwards...recline is almost non-existent....if u ever sit inside the 350z...everything is very cramped and the dvd/cd changer is very (in)conveniently located between seets behind u....lastly...u might as well throw away the rear view mirror...it just takes up space in a tiny cockpit to begin with and its not like u can see anything out the rear window anyways

id take any g35 2door or otherwise over any 350z

Old Post 02-14-2003 07:16 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for marvinOPPA Click here to Send marvinOPPA a Private Message Find more posts by marvinOPPA Add marvinOPPA to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
tea
Official Pothead

theyre both nissan cars..so theyre about the same to me

Old Post 02-14-2003 07:54 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for tea Click here to Send tea a Private Message Find more posts by tea Add tea to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
KeN VeRsUs RyU
the old guy.

i'll take marvin's friend's hachi roku thank u very much.

xanga.com/an1_mixtape

Old Post 02-14-2003 10:28 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for KeN VeRsUs RyU Click here to Send KeN VeRsUs RyU a Private Message Find more posts by KeN VeRsUs RyU Add KeN VeRsUs RyU to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
merc

most definitely the classy g35 coupe.

merc has attached this image:

"Truth is not determined by how many people believe it."

"All the darkness in the world can not extinguish the light of a single candle."

Old Post 02-14-2003 12:06 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for merc Click here to Send merc a Private Message Find more posts by merc Add merc to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
marvinOPPA
i like u this much

quote:
Originally posted by KeN VeRsUs RyU
i'll take marvin's friend's hachi roku thank u very much.
but u wouldnt have bought his gsr??

Old Post 02-15-2003 07:08 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for marvinOPPA Click here to Send marvinOPPA a Private Message Find more posts by marvinOPPA Add marvinOPPA to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
KeN VeRsUs RyU
the old guy.

gsr's are for pussys.
hachi rokus are for broke students attending photography school who pretends he can drift. damn i shoulda gotten one.

xanga.com/an1_mixtape

Old Post 02-15-2003 08:25 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for KeN VeRsUs RyU Click here to Send KeN VeRsUs RyU a Private Message Find more posts by KeN VeRsUs RyU Add KeN VeRsUs RyU to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Street RSX

infiniti g35 coupe. tha whole 2 door fourseater/luxury thing gets me.. haha

tha Z is squished.. onli a 2 seater.. looks realli tiny, but nice. i would still get tha G. Tha G35 still comes with tha 3.5L V6 280hp that tha Z comes with too.. so its still good performance wise.. imean its very good performance wise..

Old Post 02-16-2003 12:23 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for Street RSX Click here to Send Street RSX a Private Message Find more posts by Street RSX Add Street RSX to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
junjinluber33

the G35 man! that car is sooooo nice! i'd get the black one~ drOoOLz*

click^ leave a msg in my chatter box!

team3 biotch! its da group blog

Old Post 03-08-2003 01:01 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for junjinluber33 Click here to Send junjinluber33 a Private Message Visit junjinluber33's homepage! Find more posts by junjinluber33 Add junjinluber33 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
aka
the one and only

quote:
Originally posted by marvinOPPA
u guys are underestimating the g35 coupe...wat do u mean the "suspension is firmer" for the 350z...thats a pretty broad statement...in fact the g35 chassis is a lot stiffer than the 350z...if u bother to take a look at the g35...a REAL look...not jus a quick glance at the dealership...u will notice that there are reinforced walls built into the engine bay compartamentalizing shock towers and the rest of the engine bay, and the rear shock towers are also built this way...this provides for less roll....im sure its jus as much for body roll as well as compensation due to the fact that it is a luxury car....and as far as performance goes...the 2 cars would be a very close match as the 350z puts out 7 more hp at the crank and 4 lbs more torque.

well...the 350z would smoke a g35 at the track... its hella lighter, more power, and is more rigid than the g35

Old Post 03-08-2003 07:48 PM
KeN VeRsUs RyU
the old guy.

well what do you expect. its an infiniti. don't listen to marvin.. he kept trying to convince me type r's were slower than gsr engines.

xanga.com/an1_mixtape

Old Post 03-08-2003 10:14 PM
aka
the one and only

quote:
well what do you expect. its an infiniti. don't listen to marvin.. he kept trying to convince me type r's were slower than gsr engines.
LOL

but...but..they were!!

Old Post 03-11-2003 06:43 AM
marvinOPPA
i like u this much

quote:
Originally posted by aka
well...the 350z would smoke a g35 at the track... its hella lighter, more power, and is more rigid than the g35
there u go throwing around that "rigid" word...wats that supposed to mean?

Old Post 03-11-2003 06:47 AM
marvinOPPA
i like u this much

quote:
a gsr engine given type r crank, rods, pistons, camshafts and valvetrain...would rip a stock type-r to pieces...the type-r intake manifold resembles more of a del sol than any of the other integra line....injectors and fuel rail dont pose much of a difference...much more potential in a gsr than a type-r
simply all those type-r assembly parts in gsr housing would be a faster motor

and if u wanna start talkin about tranny....people dont buy type-r trannys cuz its a better tranny...gear ratios are almost exactly the same...the reason ppl buy itr trannys iz cuz they come wit lsd...and its cheaper to replace the entire tranny with one that has lsd rather than buy a lsd for a gsr tranny

gimme the price difference between gsr and type-r and ill build a faster gsr

Old Post 03-11-2003 06:51 AM
Prototype

neither car was made to race stock, so it doesnt matter how fast they accelerate now does it?

Old Post 03-11-2003 09:49 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for Prototype Click here to Send Prototype a Private Message Visit Prototype's homepage! Find more posts by Prototype Add Prototype to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
aka
the one and only

quote:
Originally posted by marvinOPPA
there u go throwing around that "rigid" word...wats that supposed to mean?

rigid means...rigid...as in solid...the car is more solid and flat during turns..doesn't have as much roll as the infiniti.

Old Post 03-12-2003 06:42 AM