Bored? Come in and play at Jusunlee.com Arcade! Go chat in Jusunlee.com Chatroom (requires AIM) Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home
Jusunlee.com Forums > Interests > Cars > Hyundai Elantra Ranks 2nd on $16,000 and under test.
Pages (3): « 1 2 [3]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
ryosuke

because. I still mod this forum. If it gets out of hand and you deem it too much go ahead and close it. But if I don't deem it necessary then I'll reopen it and most likely move it to the debate forum. I understand that you're a super mod and I'm a regular one, but being "over" me so to speak doesn't make your judgement any more valid know what I mean? Thats why I'd just move it.

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 10-21-2002 07:08 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for ryosuke Click here to Send ryosuke a Private Message Find more posts by ryosuke Add ryosuke to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
KeN VeRsUs RyU
the old guy.

i understand now that you have made your reasons clearer. but like i said before, if a thread does get out of hand i realize its anyone's job who has the power to close a thread to do so and not create or encourage anymore contempt. im not just talking about this thread either.

xanga.com/an1_mixtape

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 10-21-2002 10:56 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for KeN VeRsUs RyU Click here to Send KeN VeRsUs RyU a Private Message Find more posts by KeN VeRsUs RyU Add KeN VeRsUs RyU to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote