Bored? Come in and play at Jusunlee.com Arcade! Go chat in Jusunlee.com Chatroom (requires AIM) Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home
Jusunlee.com Forums > Interests > Cars > What Is Your Favorite Car?
Pages (3): « 1 2 [3]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Prototype

Chevelle SS LS6
Buick GS Stage 1 455
Toyota MR2 [both old square bodystyle, and new]

most porsches
- spyder
- 911 GT2

vw beetle oval style
the 1966 427 Cobra
Chevrolet Corvette ZL-1 427
New bodystyle corvettes

Ferrari's;
- 355 F1
- F355 Berlinetta
- 456 GT

Lamborghini Diablo[all styles] and Countach[second gen and anniversary]

Mini's! [oldschool.]

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 08-08-2002 12:18 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for Prototype Click here to Send Prototype a Private Message Visit Prototype's homepage! Find more posts by Prototype Add Prototype to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
babeegurl369
<3

ferrari 360 spyder
benz SL500 convertible
BMW cars r cool 2

creditz to lilxzzanga ^_^

Old Post 08-10-2002 03:38 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for babeegurl369 Click here to Send babeegurl369 a Private Message Find more posts by babeegurl369 Add babeegurl369 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
eddiee
werD?

evo 6 or gen 3 rx-7

Old Post 08-17-2002 05:59 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for eddiee Click here to Send eddiee a Private Message Find more posts by eddiee Add eddiee to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
peruperu
bored..... ~>_<~

i like:
acura rsx
honda prelude 97+
honda S2000
lexus is300
mitsubishi lancer evolution
nissan skyline GTR
mazda rx-7 FD (also 'coz of initial d..... hehe~~)
supra

i'm a sleepy pig~~ hehe~~

http://members.shaw.ca/peruperu/

Old Post 08-17-2002 06:35 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for peruperu Click here to Send peruperu a Private Message Visit peruperu's homepage! Find more posts by peruperu Add peruperu to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Street RSX

still mai 02 Acura RSX Type-S is mai favorite

Old Post 08-21-2002 07:27 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for Street RSX Click here to Send Street RSX a Private Message Find more posts by Street RSX Add Street RSX to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Ying-One
Underover World Ruler

quote:
Originally posted by sangxjin
btw. i think the RSX Type R is the same car as the Integra Type R. unless you meant the pre 2000 ones. the traditional integra ceased production and all integra type r's use the rsx chassis.

The RSX IS a Integra, it's just Honda USA giving you Americans the same car with a different name. Everywhere else it's called Integra still.

quote:
Originally posted by sangxjin
The EVO 7 took away the agressive styling that the previous evo's had. The EVO 7 is probably the fastest factory 4 banger for around 30k. correct me if im wrong. I saw the review on BBC on the EVO 7 vs. the Subaru Impreza WRX STi and they said that the WRX had that torquey feel while the EVO 7 felt weaker than the previous EVOS.

As for the Evo 7, as stock it's actually slower then the Evo 6. Also the special edition Subaru Impreza... UK one that is, is (if I remember it right) a few 0.x secs faster then the Evo.

I guess that's one good thing about the UK, we got Evos and Skylines.

Fave cars?
2002 Honda Intgera Type-R (Same engine as the new Civic Type-R but who cares, Intgera got more style)
EK4/9 Civic Type-R
Lexus IS300
Evo6/7
Noble M12
McLaren F1

---If ever in doubt, just say "Aiya!"

Last edited by Ying-One on 08-22-2002 at 05:32 AM

Old Post 08-22-2002 05:29 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for Ying-One Click here to Send Ying-One a Private Message Find more posts by Ying-One Add Ying-One to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
volcom strider
I'm going to be blind

quote:
Originally posted by Ying-One
The RSX IS a Integra, it's just Honda USA giving you Americans the same car with a different name. Everywhere else it's called Integra still.

i already made this point with prototype...i'll edit this once i find the link to it...

Old Post 08-22-2002 05:34 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for volcom strider Click here to Send volcom strider a Private Message Find more posts by volcom strider Add volcom strider to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
liL komA xP
}>>won min<<{

wow..
many ppl knos alot about cars..

aim: krNx kiD xP

Old Post 08-22-2002 09:12 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for liL komA xP Click here to Send liL komA xP a Private Message Visit liL komA xP's homepage! Find more posts by liL komA xP Add liL komA xP to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
volcom strider
I'm going to be blind

quote:
Originally posted by volcom strider

i already made this point with prototype...i'll edit this once i find the link to it...

i dont care, all i know i made that point long ago. besides, too tired to find it.

Old Post 08-23-2002 12:58 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for volcom strider Click here to Send volcom strider a Private Message Find more posts by volcom strider Add volcom strider to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
mystiKnight

quote:
Originally posted by jini
really.. hmmmm..

so what if someone wanted one? where would you get it?

actually, you can get a skyline here in cali, even though this state has the harshest emissions regs. there's a company called motorex in torrance that imports skylines for about 10k over the sticker price.

as for my fav cars:
Porsche 911 GT2
Benz CLK GTR
Bentley Arnage

Old Post 08-23-2002 06:46 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for mystiKnight Click here to Send mystiKnight a Private Message Find more posts by mystiKnight Add mystiKnight to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
volcom strider
I'm going to be blind

quote:
Originally posted by mystiKnight
actually, you can get a skyline here in cali, even though this state has the harshest emissions regs. there's a company called motorex in torrance that imports skylines for about 10k over the sticker price.

www.motorex.net

10k above the sticker price...
well you have to factor in all the other crap, and if you try to get a new skyline [correct me if i'm wrong, might've read the FAQ wrong; from what i read, 2yr old skylines or newer will take longer to get than a skyline that's older than 2 yrs.]

but i love what they got, even though they dont have much. (6 skylines in stock right now, i love staring at those cars.)

Old Post 08-23-2002 10:49 PM
eddiee
werD?

there was a article long time ago by road and track bout a skyline... it was..... 80-90k ... so much damn money to get them across to here

Old Post 08-23-2002 11:18 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for eddiee Click here to Send eddiee a Private Message Find more posts by eddiee Add eddiee to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
luluvang

my favorite car is sc 430 lexus

Old Post 09-05-2002 01:12 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for luluvang Click here to Send luluvang a Private Message Find more posts by luluvang Add luluvang to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Street RSX

i want tha new RX-7'z tha 2003 models, that they sell in japan.. i heard itz onli like 2 G'z to import it, and yoo dun hafat to anyithin to it, cause itz not stated that tha drivers saet hafta be on tha left, it can be on tha right... and all yoo realli hafta do is redo tha dash.. tha gauges and stuph.. kph into mph and all that otha stuph... buh thas not that badd, and i also heard in japan tha rx-7'z are hella cheaper there than they sell here, so itz definitli woth it....

Old Post 09-05-2002 04:48 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for Street RSX Click here to Send Street RSX a Private Message Find more posts by Street RSX Add Street RSX to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
volcom strider
I'm going to be blind

quote:
Originally posted by Street RSX
i want tha new RX-7'z tha 2003 models, that they sell in japan.. i heard itz onli like 2 G'z to import it, and yoo dun hafat to anyithin to it, cause itz not stated that tha drivers saet hafta be on tha left, it can be on tha right... and all yoo realli hafta do is redo tha dash.. tha gauges and stuph.. kph into mph and all that otha stuph... buh thas not that badd, and i also heard in japan tha rx-7'z are hella cheaper there than they sell here, so itz definitli woth it....

i thought the rx-7 went out of production. got a link of the new rx-7 model?

Old Post 09-05-2002 05:29 AM