Bored? Come in and play at Jusunlee.com Arcade! Go chat in Jusunlee.com Chatroom (requires AIM) Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home
Jusunlee.com Forums > Interests > Cars > bmw or benz
Pages (2): « 1 [2]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Street RSX

i like my acura!

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 02-18-2003 05:30 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for Street RSX Click here to Send Street RSX a Private Message Find more posts by Street RSX Add Street RSX to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
.aS.|5p!7f!|23
foo oo o o o oo o oo o o

shit id be happy with either. i like mercs more but just sayin i got a bimmer sounds so cool.

Old Post 02-18-2003 06:00 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for .aS.|5p!7f!|23 Click here to Send .aS.|5p!7f!|23 a Private Message Find more posts by .aS.|5p!7f!|23 Add .aS.|5p!7f!|23 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Street RSX

quote:
Originally posted by .aS.|5p!7f!|23
shit id be happy with either. i like mercs more but just sayin i got a bimmer sounds so cool.
i wus supposed to get a bmw.. but ive been test driving.. and theres so mani other nice ass cars around taht price. but it wouldnt be bad at all even if i wus to drive a 325i or a C240.

Old Post 02-18-2003 08:51 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for Street RSX Click here to Send Street RSX a Private Message Find more posts by Street RSX Add Street RSX to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Prototype

for 50k+ I wouldnt buy german luxury =\

Old Post 02-19-2003 02:18 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for Prototype Click here to Send Prototype a Private Message Visit Prototype's homepage! Find more posts by Prototype Add Prototype to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
merc

You have to admit, mercs can be pretty sexy. They just teem of "euro" luxury.
Anyways, here's some eye candy...

merc has attached this image:

"Truth is not determined by how many people believe it."

"All the darkness in the world can not extinguish the light of a single candle."

Old Post 02-19-2003 10:19 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for merc Click here to Send merc a Private Message Find more posts by merc Add merc to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
AznTiger
An Azn Boy

bmw all the way

Old Post 02-20-2003 12:18 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for AznTiger Click here to Send AznTiger a Private Message Find more posts by AznTiger Add AznTiger to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
True Life

quote:
Originally posted by Prototype

what if money were no object.

harlem shake it.

Old Post 02-20-2003 04:47 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for True Life Click here to Send True Life a Private Message Find more posts by True Life Add True Life to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
aka
the one and only

quote:
Originally posted by Prototype

what would u buy?

Old Post 02-21-2003 01:21 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for aka Click here to Send aka a Private Message Visit aka's homepage! Find more posts by aka Add aka to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
marvinOPPA
i like u this much

55k i would buy ls430
45k i guess i would buy a gx470 idunno maybe
52k infiniti q45
42k infiniti m45

these are all bottom of the line msrp's

Old Post 02-23-2003 08:40 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for marvinOPPA Click here to Send marvinOPPA a Private Message Find more posts by marvinOPPA Add marvinOPPA to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
aka
the one and only

why would u get those? u can get much nicer german cars for the money..

etc -

45k - Mercedes ML500
52k - Audi A6 4.2
55k - Mercedes E500
42k - Audi S4

Old Post 03-01-2003 06:45 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for aka Click here to Send aka a Private Message Visit aka's homepage! Find more posts by aka Add aka to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
kryogenix
Ghost

Re: bmw or benz

quote:
Originally posted by aka
heys..just want to see ur opinions on these two companies..which two are better...etc etc..

i like bmw better.

Old Post 03-04-2003 07:56 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for kryogenix Click here to Send kryogenix a Private Message Find more posts by kryogenix Add kryogenix to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
sangxjin

man MB has some crazy shit up their sleeves. guys hear about But when it comes to comparing MB and BMW i have my differences..
Lets compare.. lets say the e55 amg with a m5. The m5 imo and in the opinion of many editors [automobile, motortrend] has a better overall performance rating. It seems like MB is "pumping" too much brute power into their higher end cars rather than focusing on suspension and other things of that sort. I still have yet to see an awesome transmission from MB. they always tend to use some manual/auto hybrid or an automatic with fairly long gear ratios. oh yeah i think it was called speedshift. I want MB to come up with something clever like the SMG tranny from BMW. (although i do think that the speedshift uses paddles too)

even with all this said
I STILL LOVE MERCEDES!

that dashboard is slick

Props To Huby

Last edited by sangxjin on 03-05-2003 at 01:04 AM

Old Post 03-05-2003 01:02 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for sangxjin Click here to Send sangxjin a Private Message Visit sangxjin's homepage! Find more posts by sangxjin Add sangxjin to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
aka
the one and only

^ i totally agree with you on the mercede's approach to performance...their cars simply aren't as balanced or communicative as the BMWs...

but then again, they are usually more luxurious...more of a luxo cruiser kidna car..u know?

Old Post 03-06-2003 02:21 AM