Bored? Come in and play at Jusunlee.com Arcade! Go chat in Jusunlee.com Chatroom (requires AIM) Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home
Jusunlee.com Forums > Entertainment > Creative Writing > *ghost Stories*
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Ladi Jay
OG of JSL

*ghost Stories*

I've been meaning to put this in here a long time ago but I just never got the chance... I have a few...

*Those Toes*

There was a couple traveling down a highway that was all clear and straight. On the sides of the highway, there was only desert and once in a while a tree showed up. Straight ahead of the highway, all they could see was hills and more hills... They were traveling back from a vacation. It was getting darker and darker. All of a sudden, the car died.
The husband said, "Hun, you stay here and I'll try to find help somewhere out there."
"I don't want you to go. Help will come later. Just stay with me. Besides, this place creeps me out." said the wife.
"No, I will go look for help. If you are scared, just get under your seat and stay there until I get back."
"No."
"Yes." the husband demanded, and with that he left.
The lady was so scared that she did as her husband said. She tried to fall asleep because she was too scared but she couldn't... Later, she heard a scratching noise. It made a noise that sounded like someone was using their nails to scratch the chalkboard... She got so scared. She wanted to cry... That whole night she heard that noise... Soon, she fell asleep.
The next day, an officer knocked the window of her car and she woke up.
"Ma'am, open the door please." the officer said.
She got up and was releaved that people were there to help her. She opened the door and started walking away from the car without looking at it.
"Ma'am, what ever you do, do NOT look back at the vehicle." the officer warned.
With that, she turned back and she saw her husband. He was hung on top of their car and his toes were scratching the roof. Blood was all over.
"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHH!!!"

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 07-03-2002 01:04 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for Ladi Jay Click here to Send Ladi Jay a Private Message Find more posts by Ladi Jay Add Ladi Jay to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Ladi Jay
OG of JSL

I've heard a lot of other scary stories but I can't think of any right now.. I'll get back and write some more when I remember them...

Old Post 07-03-2002 01:05 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for Ladi Jay Click here to Send Ladi Jay a Private Message Find more posts by Ladi Jay Add Ladi Jay to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Ladi Jay
OG of JSL

*Windows Open*

There was this man who was driving in the dark on a road that many people had died on... It was a really hot night so he left his windows open. While on that road, he didn't notice that something got into his car through the windows... He was still driving and when he looked through his rearview mirrors, he saw a ghost. It was smiling at him evilly and just sat there staring. The man freaked out and just kept driving because he didn't know what to do... He stopped his car at a gas station because he didn't want that ghost to get near his family. He looked back into the rearview mirror and the ghost was gone.... It vanished...

Old Post 07-03-2002 01:09 AM
TAIgrr
MM caramel FRAP! =P

i heard this one before.
it was scary the first two times.
now, its just another freaky story to me.

Old Post 07-03-2002 01:10 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for TAIgrr Click here to Send TAIgrr a Private Message Find more posts by TAIgrr Add TAIgrr to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Ladi Jay
OG of JSL

*The Lady Never Leaves*

I was staying in Cali for a summer and my mother and her friends from Cali were talking one night and I was there to listen. They were telling ghost stories.

They said that there was this guy who lived in an apartment and he was having an affair with another woman. One day, his wife found out and threatened to leave him if he didn't stop what he was doing. So the guy didn't want anything to happen between him and his wife so he told the lady that he was having an affair with to stop seeing him. The lady was very obsessive so she would make phone calls to their house, and meet him in places. The man tried very hard to avoid the lady but she was just everywhere. The man's wife threatened to leave him again and he became angry. So one night, while the lady was sleeping, he went over to her house and killed her. That night, she was wearing her white sleeping gown. After that, he lived well with his wife and kids. One night, some teenagers were coming home around midnight and they said that they saw this lady wearing a white gown walking back and forth around their apartment. The man didn't believe the teenagers and said that they were too drunk to know anything... that they were just seeing things. Of course, the man was scared though. So the next night he looked out his window and he didn't see anything or any women wearing a white gown. While staring, a lady with a bleeding face jumped right in front of the window he was staring out and said, "I'm back!" He yelled with horror and died. Remember, the lady was obsessive!

Old Post 07-03-2002 01:18 AM
Ladi Jay
OG of JSL

*things my family have witnessed*

I went to Colorado once and my relatives from there said that their house is haunted by some kinda ghost. They have proof too. One of their daughters was taking pictures in front of a tree and when they developed the film, they saw a wierd shadow that was shaped like a person.

My grandma was talking to these old lady friends of hers and they said that there is a young man who married a young womam from another city. When he married her, she was haunted by this lady ghost who wore a white blouse and blue skirt. They didn't know anything about this. Later, the ghost started haunting the young man so he divorced the girl. The ghost is said to still be with the young man.

Old Post 07-03-2002 01:22 AM
Ladi Jay
OG of JSL

*Relatives from Cali*

I went to Cali one summer and a lot of freaky things happened. When I got up there, I had to go straight to a funeral. There was this little boy around the age of 5 who had died. This is how the story goes:

They live in a house with a pool in the back yard. It's a small pool. One day, the mother of the little boy was watching him. No one else was home. Just the mother and this little boy. The mother was watching tv and fell asleep while the boy was playing with his toys. Later, the mother woke up and she couldn't find her little son. She saw that the sliding door to the backyard was open so she went out to take a look. She went to the pool and the little boy had drowned and died...
Later that week, the family had found out that a little white girl had died in the same pool. The family did a little ceremony/ritual thing and they found out that the girl who had died before their son had lured him to kill himself in the pool. The awkward thing was, that before the boy drowned himself, he had taken off his clothes and folded them and laid them neatly next to the pool.

When I went to the funeral, it was really sad. After that incident, my family and I went to visit their family almost everyday when we were in Cali. Not so soon later, there was this little kitty that kept showing up at their house. It was a cute little kitty and we had no clue where it came from. We'd take the kitty outside so the kitty could go home. When we'd come back to the house, the kitty would be inside... We kept putting the kitty outside and it kept getting back in some how. We didn't know from where and how at all... For some reason, I think that mebbe that kitty is the after life of the little boy...

Old Post 07-03-2002 01:29 AM
UnisMuiMui
Fashion Police/Mod

whooa those stories about the places u visited were creepy... dat lil boy and the kitty... >_<
hehehe i like scary stories tho! ^_^

Old Post 07-25-2002 06:58 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for UnisMuiMui Click here to Send UnisMuiMui a Private Message Visit UnisMuiMui's homepage! Find more posts by UnisMuiMui Add UnisMuiMui to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
annabanana
Food Moderator

*ghost Stories*

credits to http://www.geocities.com/penangowl/

Do you believe now?

Story from Cybercop of Malaysia
Edited by Will Ong

This happened about 4 years ago when I was a Computer Science student in a higher institution of learning in Malaysia. I was staying in the hostel back then and I have heard lots of ghost stories there. Although I didn't witness anything particular in the hostel, something did happen to my roommate, Abu.

Abu never believed in ghost and some times he would laugh at my friends and I when we were talking about ghost. All that changed on that fateful night when we were discussing about some flute music coming through the walls late at night.

The story has it that there was a couple who were deeply in love with each other. They even vowed to live and die together. For some reason or others, the girl hanged herself one day. The boy was very sad and he played his flute every night while thinking of his love. Several nights later, his girl's spirit came back and asked him to fulfil his vows. The boy was in a dilemma. He loved her so much but he really didn't want to die yet. However, the girl kept haunting him and finally he gave in. He hanged himself at the same spot the living couple always meet. Since then, some flute music could be heard occasionally in the night. we can hear the flute music.

Abu heard our stories and said, "If there really is a ghost in this hostel, why until now it is only scaring other guys but not me? Is the ghost afraid of me?"

We tried to stop him for fear of upsetting the ghosts. However, being too sceptical a person he is, he wouldn't take us seriously.

That night we all went to bed at about 11pm. As usually I perform my prayers and then go to bed. At about 2am in the morning, Abu were screaming so loudly that everyone near us came rushing into our room. I got up and switched on the lights.

Abu looked very pale and his body were shaking in his shock. We tried to calm him down. Then, we tried to ask him what's wrong but he didn't want to talk about it. Everyone left afterwards and Abu insisted that we keep the lights on for the rest of the night.

In the morning, Abu told us what actually happened to him. He was sleeping soundly when he heard a girl calling out to him. He woke up and realised it came from outside. He looked out the window saw a very beautiful girl floating in mid-air. She was still calling out for him as she came nearer and nearer to him.

Abu was afraid but he refused to believe it's true. So he kept staring at the girl until she's right in front of him. Abu could literally breath into her face then. At that moment, she stopped calling his name and her facial expression changed immediately. Her look was full of anger and hatred, its eyes were raging in fire.

Then, she asked, "Sekarang percaya tak (Do you believe now)?"

Abu stared at her in shocked until she vanished. Then, he started screaming on top of his lung.

Old Post 07-27-2002 11:54 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for annabanana Click here to Send annabanana a Private Message Find more posts by annabanana Add annabanana to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
jini
nan.. yunjiniee da ~

sooo scary...

i got one too!

i heard this really happend.

one night, the church had its usual friday bible study. the pastor was taking a couple of kids home after it finished. it was around 10~11 o'clock at night. so the pastor was making his way to one of the kid's house and dropped him off. now, to get to the second kid's house.. he had to take a tiny, dirt road. there was no moon or light so he drove very slowly and carefully.

all of a sudden he and the kid sees this small girl in a white gown standing in the middle of the road. so they stop, of course. n they shout out the window to get out of the way. but she just stands there. they keep shouting to get out of the way, but she continues to stand there. all of a sudden she disappears. so they think, 'eh, it must've been our imaginations' and they keep doing down that road. on the way, they hear scratching noises in the back and on the doors. the pastor panicked and he drove faster, the scratching noises went away.

he dropped off the kid and drove home. the next morning, he saw big scratches on his car. 'oh, it must've been that thing last night' so he goes to the auto shop to get it repaired and the mechanic says, 'come back in an hour.'

an hour passes, and the pastor comes back.

the mechanic says, 'your car cannot be fixed, here's the labor charges'

the pastor says, 'why couldn't it be fixed? i'm not paying for nothing. fix it.'

the mechanic says, 'you don't understand, the guy who was trying to fix it died. we're not going to sacrifice any more of our guys.'

the pastor was shocked at what the mechanic just told him. so he payed the labor charges and left.

they say that he still drives that car around.. because if he tried to fix it or sell it, they will die also.

wherever you go, whatever you do
i will be right here waiting for you
whatever it takes or how my heart breaks

Last edited by jini on 07-28-2002 at 04:37 AM

Old Post 07-28-2002 04:22 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for jini Click here to Send jini a Private Message Visit jini's homepage! Find more posts by jini Add jini to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
MiGhTy KiTTy
*MeOW* ^^

quote:
Originally posted by jini

they say that he still drives that car around.. because if he tried to fix it or sell it, they will die also.

haha thats so sad..^^;

Old Post 08-17-2002 07:31 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for MiGhTy KiTTy Click here to Send MiGhTy KiTTy a Private Message Find more posts by MiGhTy KiTTy Add MiGhTy KiTTy to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
jini
nan.. yunjiniee da ~

i kno right?

that story FREAKED ME OUT..

wherever you go, whatever you do
whatever it takes or how my heart breaks

Old Post 08-17-2002 11:57 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for jini Click here to Send jini a Private Message Visit jini's homepage! Find more posts by jini Add jini to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
eddiee
werD?

doh i cant sleep tonite :sad:

Old Post 08-18-2002 12:10 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for eddiee Click here to Send eddiee a Private Message Find more posts by eddiee Add eddiee to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
MoOnLigHt
Suicidal Maniac

i have one.......but it's not a true story though....

There was this girl and her family recently found out that their house was haunted. so then they had to move into a different house. The girl was packing and went to the basement. she found some old stuff that the previous owner had left there. she took out some boxes and looked through them out of curiosity. There she found a journal. it was written about 12 years ago, and by the handwriting it looked like a journal of a young boy, around five or so. There wasn't alot written in it, so she decided to read it. The journal started with the boy being jealous of his younger brother. The first page read:

I now have a useless younger brother. He gets all the attention from my parents and my parents don't even care about me anymore. i hate my brother so much....

She kept reading. But as the pages were flipped, chills went through her spine. The journal described every single event that the little boy did to get rid of his brother. first it said about how he would pinch and torture him while his parents were out, and how much "fun" he found in doing so. It then described his plans in killing the brother and where to bury him etc.etc..
It read:

I finally killed him. I buried him in the back yard. I feel so happy. I know my parents are sad right now but they will soon like me more and treat me better....

That was the end. there was no more pages left to read. The girl shook her head in disbelief. But she wanted to know if all of it was true.

"what are you doing?" the mom asked
"oh, nothing. " she replied and quickly put the journal away. that night after dinner she went to the spot that the boy buried his brother and checked if he was really there. She uncovered a body rotting away. She couldn't believe her eyes and silently returned to her room. She took out the journal to throw it away. as she was flipping through the pages she noticed something different.
the last time she looked at the journal, it ended at the part where he buried his brother. Now, there was another page added to it. it wasn't dated, but it read:

i have a feeling that someone else has been reading my journal lately.....if they find out what i did, it could be a big problem.........

A sudden fear went through the girls head. was someone playing games with her? is the boy still alive? or is it a ghost? she didn't know what to do......

"Dinner's ready" her mom said, standing at the door. and then she asked "what is that?" the girl replied "nothing mom," and put it away in her drawer. that night she couldn't go to sleep...
the next day she decided to get rid of the journal after dinner time. during dinner she saw a rope and a saw laying neatly by her yard. she asked her mom "what's that for?" the mom replied, "i think we need to use it tonight" she just shrugged it off and returned to her room. she had a feeling that another page might be there. she opened the journal and she was right.
it read:

it is definite that someone has been reading my diary. they uncovered my brothers body too. i can't let them find out, but then i can't do anything because i am dead. so i decided to use others.....

that's where it ended, but the girl dropped the journal in fear.
at her door was her parents, holding the rope and saw......

There was no way to see, no way to prove that
Why do I have to wonder and wonder?
I don't know why, I don't know why, I don't know why
I don't know who my friends are, who my enemies are
They love me some, they cheat me some in the same way
Why do I have to live with them, why do I love them?
I really wish I could believe in your sweet sweet lies
I close my eyes and tears are falling
I really wish I could live alone with no one at all
I close my heart and dreams are tumbling
Sing, sing a fool's song I am a king without a kingdom
LaLaLa, I am a mother without a womb for my children
LaLaLaLa, I am a lover without a lover
oh..I am a foolish clown of the world..
I am a foolish clown of the world...

So.. I don't know what to believe in, Whom to rely on...
-Jaurim

Old Post 08-21-2002 07:03 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for MoOnLigHt Click here to Send MoOnLigHt a Private Message Visit MoOnLigHt's homepage! Find more posts by MoOnLigHt Add MoOnLigHt to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Chinesegrl

those stories are so cool!

Old Post 09-23-2002 01:28 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for Chinesegrl Click here to Send Chinesegrl a Private Message Visit Chinesegrl's homepage! Find more posts by Chinesegrl Add Chinesegrl to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
nas

A young girl was off on a road trip. Of course she had to rest, so she stopped at a small motel.
"Do you have any rooms left?" asked the girl.
"Of course," the woman behind the counter said. She then handed the girl a key. "Whatever you do, do not look in the adjoining room."
Although confused, the young girl answered, "Alright, thank you."
The girl went up to her room and fell fast asleep. Not long after, loud music could be heard from the adjoining room. Curious, the young girl got up and looked through the keyhole, regardless of what the woman told her. There in the other room she saw a young girl, dancing wildly. 'Who could that be? Ah, the woman told me not to look. It's none of my business' thought the girl. And she fell back asleep. A few hours later, she awoke to the music again. This time, it was louder. Again she looked through the keyhole and saw the girl dancing. Dancing even more frantically before. She was confused, but she disregarded it again. It was none of her business. The girl fell asleep again.
Later through the night, the young girl woke up a third time. This time she did not hear any music, but she decided to look through the key hole again. This time around, all she could see was red. 'I must be dreaming,' she thought. The girl fell back asleep and didn't wake till morn.

"How was your sleep?" the woman of the hotel asked.
"It was fine...although.." and the girl proceeded to tell the woman what she saw at night, but she omitted the part about seeing the red.
"Ah yes," the woman said, "that girl you, as well as everyone else that has stayed in that room, saw was my daughter. She loved to dance.. about a year ago, she comitted suicide in that room. There was one strange thing about her though... one of her eyes was completely red."

I know you better than you think I do-don't
worry dear, this is why I fell in love with you.
The man in the looking glass, is looking back
at you at last. You can't hide from the truth
because the truth is all there is.
And the truth hurts because the truth is all there is.
I realized some time ago, that I would have to let you go...
- Handsome Boy Modeling School
*d-30

Old Post 11-05-2002 06:47 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for nas Click here to Send nas a Private Message Visit nas's homepage! Find more posts by nas Add nas to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
TyGer STyLe
no longer a couch jockey

this ones not scary but its good... puahaha...

well one day a cab driver in korea was going down a main street when a lady dressed in a white hahng bok flaged him down... he stops and the lady gets in. he realizes she looks like one of the traditional ghosts in korean myths... her black hair was draped over her face, and her skin was very pale, as if she had been dead. well she whispers the destination to the cab driver, who's pretty spooked right now, but decides to drive the lady to her destination, not wanting bad fortune from the ghastly women sitting in the back... its been quite a while when the cabby looks into the rear view mirror to find the lady dissapeared... he shudders and looks into the mirror again to find the lady back where she was before, but this time he notices a little blood trickling down her neck... hes spooked now as he drives faster toward the lady's destination. He looks once again into the rear view mirror to find the lady again gone! he shakes his head and looks into the mirror again to find the girl sitting there peacefully again, but even more blood is spilling down, now onto her white dress... he shudders and goes full throttle trying to get to the place as soon as possible... he stops at a red light and he stares into the rear view mirror for the last time, and finds that the girl is gone again!... he's throughly scared out of his wits, how could such bad fortune is this?? y would a ghost ask for a ride from me?!?!? well he can't take it anymore and gets out of the car and runs to the door where the lady got in... he opens the door to find in his astonishment, the girl in the hahng bok hidding behind the driver's seat picking her nose

Old Post 11-06-2002 03:45 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for TyGer STyLe Click here to Send TyGer STyLe a Private Message Find more posts by TyGer STyLe Add TyGer STyLe to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote