Bored? Come in and play at Jusunlee.com Arcade! Go chat in Jusunlee.com Chatroom (requires AIM) Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home
Jusunlee.com Forums > Entertainment > Creative Writing > *+*u dont even know me!back off bitch*+*
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
vampireprincess

Talking *+*u dont even know me!back off bitch*+*

[[*Chapter One*]]

“GET UP BOA!! TIME TO GO TO SCHOOL!!” Boa’s mother yelled in an angry tone from down the stairs.

“Ugh…mom…five more minutes please!!!” Boa said in a muffled tone from under her covers.

“DON’T MAKE ME COME UP THERE!!!” Boa’s mom was coming up the stairs and was not happy with Boa’s behavior.

“Alright, alright!! I’m up I’m up!!” Boa yelled, wanting to avoid the horrible wrath of her mom. ‘Ugh…every single day the same old thing’ Boa thought as she grinned about her comment.

*In the bathroom*
Boa looked at herself in the mirror. “Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh…what is that?! Oh my gosh is that a zit?!?” Boa looked closely at the mirror. “Dammit it is a zit! And on the first day of the new school.”

Boa, not wanting to make a bad impression with the guys, kept trying to pop the zit.

“WHAT ARE YOU DOING?!?! OH MY GOSH…ARE YOU TRYING TO POP THAT ZIT?!?! DON’T YOU KNOW THAT TRYING TO POP A ZIT IS NOT GOOD FOR A PERSON?!?! IT CAN RESULT IN PERMANENT SCARRING!!! DON’T POP IT ALRIGHT?!?!” her mom yelled in a worried/angry tone.

“Yes mother dearest,” Boa mumbled in a sarcastic tone.

As soon as Boa’s mom left, she back to popping the zit. ”Psh…screw her! I’ll so whatever I want and nobody stopping me.”

After she popped her zit (which was very painful, by the way), brushing her teeth, and taking a refreshing shower, she went to her big azz walk-in closet (as you can see she is very spoiled). “Hmmm…what should I wear today?”

She has no need to ask that although because almost all her clothes look the same. They are all slutty and all black.

She went digging through a pile of freshly laundered clothes and found what she wanted to wear. ”Ah ha! Here they are!” she screamed as she held a pair of black short shorts and a blackish grayish halter-top.

When she was done dressing, she went to the mirror. “Perfect!” She applied some make-up. Blood red lipstick. Brown lip liner. Heavy azz mascara. And she left her hair down making her look very sexy (or at least in her opinion she looked sexy).

“Bye mom. I’m leaving!” She yelled from the living room to the kitchen where her mom is. And that is loud yelling because the living room is as far away from the kitchen as England is from South Africa.

Then her mom came out and saw her daughter, she gasped but then returned to normal. “Good by dear. Have fun in the new school” Since Boa was the only child, she could do anything she wanted and her parents did not object.

“Yea yea. Whatever”
[[*Chapter Two*]]

*At H.O.T High School (in Seoul, Korea), in the principle’s office*

“Yo princy,” Boa acknowledged the principal.

The principal, astonished, replied, “I will NOT tolerate being called…princy. You shall call me Headmaster Lee like any other student here.”

“Uh huh…whatever. So ya gunna be giving me the schedule or not huh princy?”

“Yes yes, very well.” The principal went over to his computer and printed out something. “Here it is. Your homeroom is Room 115. When you exit my door, turn right to the 6th door on your right hand side.”

“Uh huh…whatever,” she replied not even listening to one word he said. She exited the principal’s office and went to homeroom.

When she entered the room, the first thing she heard was whistles and hoots from the guys and disgust from the girls. But she noticed the most cutest and hottest guy not doing anything but stare in disgust.

‘Damn…he’s hott!’ thought Boa.

“Settle down kids, settle down!” Boa gave the teacher her schedule card. The teacher directed her attention towards Boa. “Hi…” the teacher looked at the card, “Boa. Please take a seat next to KangTa. KangTa raise your hand.”

KangTa did as directed and raised his hand.

‘So his name is KangTa’ thought Boa.

‘OMG…what a slut!!’ thought KangTa with a disgusted look on her face.

“Yo I’m Boa. What’s up, hottie?!?!”

“Uh…yea. My name is Ahn ChilHyun. People call me KangTa.”

“Cool.” Then the bell rang signifying that class was over.

*3 hours later, at the cafeteria*

“Wuzzup KangTa. Looks like your sitting next to the new girl in like…uh…most of your classes!!” Kye Sang asked enthusiastically.

“Guess I am huh?” KangTa replied, in an unenthusiastic tone.

“Daymn I thought you would be hella excited. She’s like the most sexiest girl in the school!”

“Sexy!!?? She’s a daymn SLUT!!!” KangTa didn’t realize he was screaming and now every pair of eyes in the cafeteria was on him.

“Ugh…we’re just practicing for a play. Yea that’s it, a play. Don’t mind us.” Soon everything in the cafeteria was back to normal.

“Truth or dare?” Kye Sang suddenly asked KangTa.

“Ugh…I have no time for any of your silly games!”

“Just pick one dammit!!”

“Fine…um…dare!”

“I knew you would pick dare, you always do!”

“I’m gunna regret picking dare aren’t I?!?!”

“I dare you to ask Boa out! Puahahahahahahahahahahahahaha”

“Oh noooooooo…hyung no anything but that!!”

“Sorry you picked dare! I would have thought you knew this was coming. Remember the time you liked HyeJi and then I dared you to ask her out?!?!”

“Oh yea huh? Stupid me! Oh fine…I’ll ask Boa out.”

[[*Chapter Three*]]

*the next morning*

“BOA…WAKE UP!! Y DO WE GO THRU THIS EBERY SINGLE DAY?!?” shouted her mom, once again.

“I’m already up mom!” replied Boa.

Her mom looked shocked. “U r?!?!”

“Yea I’ve been up ever since,” Boa checked her Baby-G watch. It read 7:30. “six o’clock.” She said while smiling.

“Ok Boa…what did u do…jack a car…break muh expensive vase I got from Japan…what is it…spill it Boa? If u confess rather than me finding out then the punishment wud b a lot less harsher…so what is it?”

“Nothing mom…I just met the guy of my dreams!” Boa replied, while looking 4 sum clothes to wear.

“Oh…is that it…? Ok…hurry up…cook has made his specialty pancakes today”

“No time mom…gotta get there early…”

“I don’t know the boy but whatever it is…I like the change he’s made in u.”

“AAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH…”

“What is it?”

”I found those earrings I lost last um…year!”

“Daymn Boa…don’t scare me like that!”

“Sorry mom.”

She picked out her outfit, a black tube top with matching black skirt that barely covered her azz ^^’

As soon as she got changed, she got into her 2003 Acura RSX and drove to school hoping to see Kangta

*in her car*

‘Kangta…wut a beautiful name. I wonder if he likes me. Maybe I should as him out.’ Boa was too busy pondering in her thoughts that she didn’t realize that a car was driving behind her at an extremely fast speed. Then all of a sudden…CRASH!

The car hit Boa’s car. The driver in the car that hit Boa immediately stopped and went to see if the girl was aight. What he saw was not good.

“Oh no…Boa! OMG…someone call the ambulance!” Kangta yelled. ”What am I talking about…I have a cell!” Then he took out his cell and dialed 911.

“Hello. Please state ur emergency.”

“My friend got hit and she is losing a lot of blood.”

“Ok. We will send an ambulance over right away. Where are u?”

“We’re near Lotte World, and please hurry.”

*3 hours later in the hospital*

“why why why?” Kangta kept asking himself, sobbing.

The doctor came out of the room and faced KangTa.

“Are you An ChilHyun?”

“Yes, yes I am.”

“Ok. Boa is…”

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 06-20-2002 02:59 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for vampireprincess Click here to Send vampireprincess a Private Message Visit vampireprincess's homepage! Find more posts by vampireprincess Add vampireprincess to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
MellowYellow

that's an interesting title......

kye sang oppa eh? haha yay.... ya know he's had the reputation of discussing stuff like... about girls package... a lot.... haha so that stuff he said in your fic.. soundz a lot like him....puhaha

it's an okay story so far... but i fail to see substance in the plot...

Old Post 06-20-2002 03:26 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for MellowYellow Click here to Send MellowYellow a Private Message Find more posts by MellowYellow Add MellowYellow to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
krnxswat
what a joke!

quote:
OMG…what a slut!!’ thought KangTa with a disgusted look on her face.

u mean his
heh well its an interesting story so far. hhee
well i dont think boa would be dead.. ^^;

Old Post 06-20-2002 03:54 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for krnxswat Click here to Send krnxswat a Private Message Visit krnxswat's homepage! Find more posts by krnxswat Add krnxswat to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Alchemist
3 Coulombs

Does this have a happy ending?

quote:
Originally posted by krnxswat
well i dont think boa would be dead.. ^^;

comatose maybe?

Old Post 07-20-2002 04:15 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for Alchemist Click here to Send Alchemist a Private Message Visit Alchemist's homepage! Find more posts by Alchemist Add Alchemist to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote