Bored? Come in and play at Jusunlee.com Arcade! Go chat in Jusunlee.com Chatroom (requires AIM) Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home
Jusunlee.com Forums > Entertainment > TV and Movies > 8 Mile
Pages (4): « 1 2 [3] 4 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Street RSX

quote:
Originally posted by niggoreanboi
u got too into thesex scenes lol
ahahaha.. nah tha sex parts were jus alil sloppiee.. haha. nah i dun get into those.. buh his flows were prettie tight and tha lyrics were jus nastii!!! freakin contagious!! damnzz.. that wuz jus ill

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 11-10-2002 11:48 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for Street RSX Click here to Send Street RSX a Private Message Find more posts by Street RSX Add Street RSX to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
TAIgrr
MM caramel FRAP! =P

but whys it called 8mile

Old Post 11-11-2002 12:37 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for TAIgrr Click here to Send TAIgrr a Private Message Find more posts by TAIgrr Add TAIgrr to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Street RSX

8miles down tha road to fame. 8miles to success. 8miles to a good life. 8miles is 8miles. thas tha title and thas wuht eminems lifes a bout. tha whole 8miles of his life.

Old Post 11-11-2002 12:47 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for Street RSX Click here to Send Street RSX a Private Message Find more posts by Street RSX Add Street RSX to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
marf

8 mile is a street in detriot which sort of defines the limits between the white section of town and the black section of town. eminem as u can guess is on the black side

Old Post 11-11-2002 01:44 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for marf Click here to Send marf a Private Message Find more posts by marf Add marf to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
tea
Official Pothead

i dont like eminem. so im coo

Old Post 11-11-2002 02:04 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for tea Click here to Send tea a Private Message Find more posts by tea Add tea to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Street RSX

quote:
Originally posted by marf
8 mile is a street in detriot which sort of defines the limits between the white section of town and the black section of town. eminem as u can guess is on the black side
yea, buh doesnt 8mile also hav a meaning.

Old Post 11-11-2002 02:11 AM
saranghae

i was planning to go watch it... but then we decided not to go

Old Post 11-11-2002 06:08 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for saranghae Click here to Send saranghae a Private Message Find more posts by saranghae Add saranghae to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Street RSX

quote:
Originally posted by saranghae
i was planning to go watch it... but then we decided not to go
yoo shoulda watched it!! itz not as great as alotta people say it is.. buh itz definitliee worth watching

Old Post 11-11-2002 08:18 PM
saranghae

there's always next week... haha

it seems to be very popular... a lot of people at my school said they were gonna watch it.

Old Post 11-11-2002 11:41 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for saranghae Click here to Send saranghae a Private Message Find more posts by saranghae Add saranghae to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Street RSX

there isnt one person who ahsnt seen it in my school..

Old Post 11-12-2002 01:24 AM
niggoreanboi
WHAT THE FUZZZ?!?!?!

i peeped ti out it was dope really liked d battle towards d ending but d ending of d movie left ya hanging bad ending

Old Post 11-12-2002 04:07 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for niggoreanboi Click here to Send niggoreanboi a Private Message Find more posts by niggoreanboi Add niggoreanboi to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
JuJu
shaKe :: sHake

i wannnnna go see it!!!!
buh they check IDs in the theater...

Old Post 11-12-2002 04:20 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for JuJu Click here to Send JuJu a Private Message Find more posts by JuJu Add JuJu to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
niggoreanboi
WHAT THE FUZZZ?!?!?!

quote:
Originally posted by cHiNkLilgiRL
i wannnnna go see it!!!!
buh they check IDs in the theater...

yea us too but we juss chose the ring ticket and snuck into 8 mile

Old Post 11-12-2002 05:24 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for niggoreanboi Click here to Send niggoreanboi a Private Message Find more posts by niggoreanboi Add niggoreanboi to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
saranghae

the ring isn't rated r?

Old Post 11-12-2002 05:35 AM
TAIgrr
MM caramel FRAP! =P

quote:
Originally posted by niggoreanboi
yea us too but we juss chose the ring ticket and snuck into 8 mile

yea, i went today
and bought the ring tickets
we were planning to sneak into 8mile but those frqn employee people stuck right next to the door -_-

so i watched the ring and snuck in to watch ghost ship
the ring sucked.
i thought ghost ship* was scarier than the ring.

Old Post 11-12-2002 06:51 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for TAIgrr Click here to Send TAIgrr a Private Message Find more posts by TAIgrr Add TAIgrr to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
hip hOp Yu Ja

quote:
Originally posted by TAIgrr

yea, i went today
and bought the ring tickets
we were planning to sneak into 8mile but those frqn employee people stuck right next to the door -_-

so i watched the ring and snuck in to watch ghost ship
the ring sucked.
i thought ghost ship* was scarier than the ring.

hahaha! evathang was da opposite from meeh N you! awhile ago i bought tickets to see "ghost ship" and after watching dat i snuck in2 "the ring" wif mai freNdz! but yia... i thot ghost ship sucked and the ring was hellla gOot...

"Me I'm into being like #1 Korean, I represent the Seoul and every yellow human being" ... DT...

Old Post 11-12-2002 07:13 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for hip hOp Yu Ja Click here to Send hip hOp Yu Ja a Private Message Find more posts by hip hOp Yu Ja Add hip hOp Yu Ja to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
krnxkid
ChOibOii

i think this movie is gay but itz just me

Old Post 11-12-2002 01:47 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for krnxkid Click here to Send krnxkid a Private Message Visit krnxkid's homepage! Find more posts by krnxkid Add krnxkid to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
niggoreanboi
WHAT THE FUZZZ?!?!?!

well i wanna c both n i was 8 mile :) dis is how u do it most of d time it works u buy a diff ticket den u get sum food den like 10 to 15 min b4 d movie starts u get into d movie u wanna c but u gott get ur snacks b4 cuz once u come out of d movie no gurantee u'll get in :) hahaha

Old Post 11-13-2002 01:22 AM
¨Õ¨Ø¨ß¨á¨Ú¨Ó

8 Mile

Personally I didn't like it. The freestyle was aight. I just don't like Em. I think people over rate his skills. I mean, i've heard people more brilliant than him but they just don't get known 'cause their black and they're are plenty of black rappers. But one white guy who can rap, out of all of them... Well WOW! That's not that amazing. One person was bound to step up being white and able to rap. Of course, the movie really didn't have a good storyline. I was pissed off 'cause I thought it was his true life story. To see him say, "man put that down you could kill someone wit' dat'" Was pure gold, especially 'cause he pulled a gun on that one guy dancin' with Kim. In other words, it gives a false image of Eminem. In other words, if it was someone else.. It wouldn't have made as much money as it did.

Old Post 11-27-2002 11:18 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for ¨Õ¨Ø¨ß¨á¨Ú¨Ó Click here to Send ¨Õ¨Ø¨ß¨á¨Ú¨Ó a Private Message Find more posts by ¨Õ¨Ø¨ß¨á¨Ú¨Ó Add ¨Õ¨Ø¨ß¨á¨Ú¨Ó to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
ajy

http://www.jusunlee.com/forums/show...p;threadid=7474

Old Post 11-27-2002 01:33 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for ajy Click here to Send ajy a Private Message Find more posts by ajy Add ajy to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote