Bored? Come in and play at Jusunlee.com Arcade! Go chat in Jusunlee.com Chatroom (requires AIM) Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home
Jusunlee.com Forums > Pictures > Personal Pictures > Another Average Asian Pictures
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Romeo157

Here A Better Picture Of Me....

Picture1

Romeo157 has attached this image:

Last edited by Romeo157 on 02-06-2006 at 08:25 AM

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 01-19-2006 10:16 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for Romeo157 Click here to Send Romeo157 a Private Message Find more posts by Romeo157 Add Romeo157 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Romeo157

Picture2

Last edited by Romeo157 on 02-06-2006 at 08:26 AM

Old Post 01-19-2006 10:30 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for Romeo157 Click here to Send Romeo157 a Private Message Find more posts by Romeo157 Add Romeo157 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
whynot

hmmm hi TOmmy!

Old Post 02-03-2006 08:04 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for whynot Click here to Send whynot a Private Message Find more posts by whynot Add whynot to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Romeo157

hey jaky..... how life treating?

Old Post 02-03-2006 11:17 PM
Romeo157

Sex is the best workout.... but i still need to get ripped of the pooch in my stomach... any fast and easy adive i can use, until the day i go to CA in the summer, because the shirt is gonna stay off through the whole trip...

Old Post 02-06-2006 08:34 AM
YaaMaKoh
spiritual life mod

your body isn't all that great. you need a lot of work to do before summer, and you won't notice any results until after about three months if your lucky.
work out your abs nonstop for 15 minutes every other day for one week. the next week use weights and do 15 repetitions of ab workouts of three sets, targeting each muscle group in your stomach. keep rotating every other week.

Old Post 02-08-2006 04:31 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for YaaMaKoh Click here to Send YaaMaKoh a Private Message Visit YaaMaKoh's homepage! Find more posts by YaaMaKoh Add YaaMaKoh to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Romeo157

quote:
Originally posted by YaaMaKoh
your body isn't all that great. you need a lot of work to do before summer, and you won't notice any results until after about three months if your lucky.
work out your abs nonstop for 15 minutes every other day for one week. the next week use weights and do 15 repetitions of ab workouts of three sets, targeting each muscle group in your stomach. keep rotating every other week.

Ah SWEET!.... thanks for the tip.... all i been doing is jogging 3-4 miles every other day.... the whole crashes hurt the hell out of my back, so i try to stay away from it..... but i guess if i want the abs i have to suffer through it.... thanks and i'll get right on it.....

Old Post 02-08-2006 10:12 PM
PsychoSnowman
Debate Mod

hehe, yeah that looks like my stomach and i do not do anything, nor do i desire muscular abs. i like how you pulled your pants down a little, woooo

"Those womyn that seek equality with men, lack determination."

"I beseech you, in the bowels of Christ, think it possible you may be wrong."
-Cromwell

Old Post 02-08-2006 10:31 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for PsychoSnowman Click here to Send PsychoSnowman a Private Message Find more posts by PsychoSnowman Add PsychoSnowman to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Romeo157

quote:
Originally posted by PsychoSnowman
hehe, yeah that looks like my stomach and i do not do anything, nor do i desire muscular abs. i like how you pulled your pants down a little, woooo

hahaha...

Old Post 02-09-2006 02:00 AM