Bored? Come in and play at Jusunlee.com Arcade! Go chat in Jusunlee.com Chatroom (requires AIM) Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home
Jusunlee.com Forums > Education > School Life > cheating
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
daNNy LuV 1TYM
. : c r y : .

cheating

is cheating very common at ur skool?

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 12-10-2002 04:08 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for daNNy LuV 1TYM Click here to Send daNNy LuV 1TYM a Private Message Find more posts by daNNy LuV 1TYM Add daNNy LuV 1TYM to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
TyGer STyLe
no longer a couch jockey

yeup... but people only cheat if they know they can get away with it... so it runs rampart in your school

Old Post 12-10-2002 05:24 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for TyGer STyLe Click here to Send TyGer STyLe a Private Message Find more posts by TyGer STyLe Add TyGer STyLe to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Rome0Ls4ever

if not for cheating i wouldn't graduated high school

Old Post 12-10-2002 06:00 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for Rome0Ls4ever Click here to Send Rome0Ls4ever a Private Message Visit Rome0Ls4ever's homepage! Find more posts by Rome0Ls4ever Add Rome0Ls4ever to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Crazydeb8ter
administrator

quote:
Originally posted by Rome0Ls4ever
if not for cheating i wouldn't graduated high school

well shame on you then

"The weight of this sad time we must obey,/ Speak what we feel, not what we ought to say./ The oldest hath borne most; we that are young/ Shall never see so much, nor live so long."
King Lear (V.3.300-304)

Old Post 12-10-2002 06:12 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for Crazydeb8ter Click here to Send Crazydeb8ter a Private Message Find more posts by Crazydeb8ter Add Crazydeb8ter to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
craziee bi7ch

ive attended 3 different high schoolz... and the first two are kinda common... but the one i'm attending right now... not really.. at least that i kno of... but i'm sure there's a lot of ppl who do cheat..

Old Post 12-10-2002 10:59 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for craziee bi7ch Click here to Send craziee bi7ch a Private Message Find more posts by craziee bi7ch Add craziee bi7ch to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
ScKsTeR

i cheat when i dunno know an answer (test taking).....cheating is better than failing my opinion

BTW dont mistake me as a girl...just a dude who loves Eugene

Old Post 12-10-2002 11:47 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for ScKsTeR Click here to Send ScKsTeR a Private Message Find more posts by ScKsTeR Add ScKsTeR to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
EviL RicE 666
hee hee! :D

yea theres a lot of cheating but i don cheat cuz then i wouldnt know my stuff now would i

Old Post 12-11-2002 10:09 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for EviL RicE 666 Click here to Send EviL RicE 666 a Private Message Find more posts by EviL RicE 666 Add EviL RicE 666 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
JuJu
shaKe :: sHake

yes... 75% ppl cheat at our school...

Old Post 12-12-2002 01:10 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for JuJu Click here to Send JuJu a Private Message Find more posts by JuJu Add JuJu to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
requiem
Book Mod/Batman Fan

Cheating is common at virtually every school I'd say.
Broad generalization I know, but prove me wrong then.

Old Post 12-12-2002 01:16 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for requiem Click here to Send requiem a Private Message Find more posts by requiem Add requiem to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
daNNy LuV 1TYM

cheating is unbelievably common here. i've seen pplz do the most flagrant things but amazingly, i've onli known 2-3 pplz hu hav gotten caught

Old Post 12-12-2002 02:18 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for daNNy LuV 1TYM Click here to Send daNNy LuV 1TYM a Private Message Find more posts by daNNy LuV 1TYM Add daNNy LuV 1TYM to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
iTsmeehLita
lita lita

hey. i never took the SAT's before, so i dont know how it goes while taking the test ...

but i heard that this person i knew cheated on the SAT's and got a really high score .. is it possible to cheat in there?? i thought there are supervisors and stuff ..

Old Post 12-12-2002 03:22 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for iTsmeehLita Click here to Send iTsmeehLita a Private Message Find more posts by iTsmeehLita Add iTsmeehLita to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
iLLmaTiC_aNgeL
-huney B-

yea its possible to cheat on the SATs..i know several guys that have done that and got over 1300's on them..w/o cheating, they got in the mid 1200's range so cheating didnt help them THAT much but it did boost their score..all they did was choose a really crappy/ghetto school to take the test at cuz those are the schools that are less strict on supervision..i think thats VERY UNFAIR

and yea, cheating in my school is pretty common..everyone's kinda competitive and many ppl are willing to do anything to get as close 2 that 100% as possible...done the typical things like gettin answers from friends face to face, to text messaging during the test, stealing the exams, etc..

JOCKERZ UNWANTED!

Old Post 12-12-2002 05:37 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for iLLmaTiC_aNgeL Click here to Send iLLmaTiC_aNgeL a Private Message Find more posts by iLLmaTiC_aNgeL Add iLLmaTiC_aNgeL to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
iTsmeehLita
lita lita

quote:
Originally posted by iLLmaTiC_aNgeL
yea its possible to cheat on the SATs..i know several guys that have done that and got over 1300's on them..w/o cheating, they got in the mid 1200's range so cheating didnt help them THAT much but it did boost their score..all they did was choose a really crappy/ghetto school to take the test at cuz those are the schools that are less strict on supervision..i think thats VERY UNFAIR

dam! the system is SO corrupt!

Old Post 12-12-2002 05:46 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for iTsmeehLita Click here to Send iTsmeehLita a Private Message Find more posts by iTsmeehLita Add iTsmeehLita to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Crazydeb8ter
administrator

quote:
Originally posted by iLLmaTiC_aNgeL
[B][b]yea its possible to cheat on the SATs..i know several guys that have done that and got over 1300's on them..w/o cheating, they got in the mid 1200's range so cheating didnt help them THAT much but it did boost their score..all they did was choose a really crappy/ghetto school to take the test at cuz those are the schools that are less strict on supervision..i think thats VERY UNFAIR

haha thats just idiotic. They cheat and STILL GET a 1300? WTF kind of cheaters are they?

"The weight of this sad time we must obey,/ Speak what we feel, not what we ought to say./ The oldest hath borne most; we that are young/ Shall never see so much, nor live so long."
King Lear (V.3.300-304)

Old Post 12-12-2002 05:51 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for Crazydeb8ter Click here to Send Crazydeb8ter a Private Message Find more posts by Crazydeb8ter Add Crazydeb8ter to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
angelicxshield
Fobulous

cheating is the majority in every school . . if cheating didnt exist then you don't know how many dropouts there'd be . .

Old Post 12-12-2002 06:44 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for angelicxshield Click here to Send angelicxshield a Private Message Visit angelicxshield's homepage! Find more posts by angelicxshield Add angelicxshield to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
daNNy LuV 1TYM

quote:
Originally posted by angelicxshield
cheating is the majority in every school . . if cheating didnt exist then you don't know how many dropouts there'd be . .

pplz wud drop out of skool if they didn't cheat? well, there happens to be sumtin called studying. realli, cheating, in mai opinion, is for lazy pplz hu dun do their own work. and yes, cheatin on the SAT is possible. u can even hav othr pplz take those kinds of tests for u

Old Post 12-13-2002 12:13 AM
YaaMaKoh
spiritual life mod

dis is what u do, u turn around to look at the time, glance at the persons paper ^_^; ...

Old Post 12-13-2002 01:30 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for YaaMaKoh Click here to Send YaaMaKoh a Private Message Visit YaaMaKoh's homepage! Find more posts by YaaMaKoh Add YaaMaKoh to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Crazydeb8ter
administrator

quote:
Originally posted by angelicxshield
you don't know how many dropouts there'd be . .
It's better that way. Then the idiots get weeded out.

King Lear (V.3.300-304)

Old Post 12-13-2002 08:38 AM
inkstand

quote:
Originally posted by Crazydeb8ter
It's better that way. Then the idiots get weeded out.

Actually, I tend to believe it's the intensely competitive people who are the most tempted to cheat. Cheating involves a certain degree of awareness and anxiety about grades that few idiots fall prey to.

In any case, I heard that administrators were going to crack down on cheating here at Stern starting the second semester. I guess that means cheating is starting to become rampant.

Last edited by inkstand on 12-14-2002 at 05:57 AM

Old Post 12-14-2002 05:54 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for inkstand Click here to Send inkstand a Private Message Find more posts by inkstand Add inkstand to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
daNNy LuV 1TYM

quote:
Originally posted by inkstand
Actually, I tend to believe it's the intensely competitive people who are the most tempted to cheat. Cheating involves a certain degree of awareness and anxiety about grades that few idiots fall prey to.

i find that to be very true. mai skool is very competitive and there's prolly the most cheating goin on in the honors/AP classes

Old Post 12-15-2002 01:51 AM