Bored? Come in and play at Jusunlee.com Arcade! Go chat in Jusunlee.com Chatroom (requires AIM) Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home
Jusunlee.com Forums > General > Questions and Comments > Choosuk Festival...
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
tapestrybabe

Choosuk Festival...

I read on the front site about the Choosuk festival... it says its being held on Oct 5 and 6th. Anyways, i'm from NJ.. but i would still like to attend if possible. Does anyone know any more details about this event?? Like exactly where its being held in Flushing?? And is it a free festival.. or do you have to buy tickets??

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 09-28-2002 06:43 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for tapestrybabe Click here to Send tapestrybabe a Private Message Visit tapestrybabe's homepage! Find more posts by tapestrybabe Add tapestrybabe to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
KPak-NC

isn't there a link to it? Ask the admin.

Old Post 09-28-2002 06:46 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for KPak-NC Click here to Send KPak-NC a Private Message Find more posts by KPak-NC Add KPak-NC to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Street RSX

yoo from jerzee too.. i went to a different choosuk last sunday.. it wuz at palisades park, bergen county... mabe itz bein held thea again.. who knos??

Old Post 09-28-2002 09:41 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for Street RSX Click here to Send Street RSX a Private Message Find more posts by Street RSX Add Street RSX to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
KPak-NC

wish they had one here in charlotte, nc. We got koreans down here too you know..

Old Post 09-28-2002 11:35 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for KPak-NC Click here to Send KPak-NC a Private Message Find more posts by KPak-NC Add KPak-NC to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
KeN VeRsUs RyU
the old guy.

well.. if they have it the same place which is most likely.. it will be in flushing meadow park... right near the big globe.. just follow the korean people.. and you'll see it..

no admission fee. its on saturday and sunday (i could be wrong but it was always saturday and sundays) and usually the sunday crowd is bigger cuz the gasoos and them come out and its day off for them koreans. d=)

parking is a bitch on sunday remember that. get there before noon to get good seats! and u can always take the subway and walk about a mile. its not that far of a walk.

xanga.com/an1_mixtape

Old Post 09-30-2002 04:50 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for KeN VeRsUs RyU Click here to Send KeN VeRsUs RyU a Private Message Find more posts by KeN VeRsUs RyU Add KeN VeRsUs RyU to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Street RSX

quote:
Originally posted by KeN VeRsUs RyU
well.. if they have it the same place which is most likely.. it will be in flushing meadow park... right near the big globe.. just follow the korean people.. and you'll see it..

no admission fee. its on saturday and sunday (i could be wrong but it was always saturday and sundays) and usually the sunday crowd is bigger cuz the gasoos and them come out and its day off for them koreans. d=)

parking is a bitch on sunday remember that. get there before noon to get good seats! and u can always take the subway and walk about a mile. its not that far of a walk.

haha i dun kno.. itz gonna be hella crowded.. im north jerzee.. takes me like an hour to get to flushiing.. and havin to get thru that crazieness.. oofz i rather jus stay in jerzee.. Palisades park..

Old Post 09-30-2002 04:54 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for Street RSX Click here to Send Street RSX a Private Message Find more posts by Street RSX Add Street RSX to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
tapestrybabe

quote:
Originally posted by Street RSX

haha i dun kno.. itz gonna be hella crowded.. im north jerzee.. takes me like an hour to get to flushiing.. and havin to get thru that crazieness.. oofz i rather jus stay in jerzee.. Palisades park..

Yeah, i'm from North Jersey as well.. but i dont care how far i have to travel, or how crowded it gets... i still wanna attend!!

Old Post 09-30-2002 05:03 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for tapestrybabe Click here to Send tapestrybabe a Private Message Visit tapestrybabe's homepage! Find more posts by tapestrybabe Add tapestrybabe to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Street RSX

yea buh why not jus go to tha choosuk in pal park.. flushingz so far and madd traffic jus gettin thea...

Old Post 09-30-2002 05:27 AM
tapestrybabe

quote:
Originally posted by Street RSX
yea buh why not jus go to tha choosuk in pal park.. flushingz so far and madd traffic jus gettin thea...

You see, I am not really sure how to get to Palisades Park. And where exactly is it held in Palisades Park?? Is there public transportation i can take?? Cuz if i travel to NY.. i can always take the train, i dont need to worry about driving by car. But anyhow... if i go to the one in Palisades Park.. is it held the same day??.. and if so.. what about the Kpop singers... are they usually there too??

I've never been to a Choosuk Festival before... so, i'm really interested in attending for the experience..

Old Post 09-30-2002 05:37 AM
Street RSX

well, itz not gonna be as big as tha one in flushing..buh pal park iz rite next to fort lee.. yoo kno tha town wit tha GW Bridge.. from thea yoo can take a bus to pal park.. itz in grand ave.. yoo cantmiss it second biggest street in pal park and jus follo tha traffic haha..

Old Post 09-30-2002 05:49 AM
KPak-NC

Wow, the name tapestrybabe reminds me of some name i saw.

Anyway, i wish they had this festival besides california or new york. How about down in the south?

Old Post 10-01-2002 05:15 AM
Street RSX

hahai found out.. choosuks ova in Flushing.. happened last sunday.. next one is tha US choosuk (thanksgiving day) held same places..

Old Post 10-01-2002 05:25 AM
KeN VeRsUs RyU
the old guy.

its over?? people are telling me its THIS saturday and sunday.. im pretty sure its not over although the previous choosuks in flushing were on september..

tapestry if you still planning on takin the train take the 7 to shea stadium and the park is across the street from the stadium.. like i said.. follow the koreans.

xanga.com/an1_mixtape

Old Post 10-02-2002 10:21 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for KeN VeRsUs RyU Click here to Send KeN VeRsUs RyU a Private Message Find more posts by KeN VeRsUs RyU Add KeN VeRsUs RyU to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Street RSX

o reallie?? hmm isnt choosuk like a korean thanksgivin?!? cuz thas wuht i alwais thought it wuz and it cant be this week or wuhtever cuz it wuz two weekz ago.. hmm i could be wrong tho..

Old Post 10-03-2002 08:01 PM
tapestrybabe

HA! I just got an email from someone that its this weekend. Me, i'll be sure to try to make it in Flushing later on today..

http://www.nytimes.com/2002/10/04/arts/04MOON.html

Old Post 10-06-2002 07:47 AM
Street RSX

o ok.. thankzz fer sharing..

Old Post 10-06-2002 07:48 AM