Bored? Come in and play at Jusunlee.com Arcade! Go chat in Jusunlee.com Chatroom (requires AIM) Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home
Jusunlee.com Forums > Education > School Life > anyone else sick of high school?
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
kpstylez

anyone else sick of high school?

i reallly really hatin school.. i thought i wuz doin so well this year.. i mean junior year.. gotta do well rah? i werked so hard.. todai i found out dat i got a 20 in spanish and a 59 in algebra2/trig.. i wuz so pist i juss left school for da rest of da day... /w aaron and babie j

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 11-14-2002 04:44 AM
Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Street RSX

yo.. i kno yoo were tryin this year.. shitt.. your teachers are fukin bitches.. wuht tha fuk.. algebra's freakin easiee, and why tha fuk would she giv yoo that kinda grade.. damnzz i like high school tho.. haha, buh thas cuz i get good grades. i would hate it too tho, if i got shittie grades wen i werkked mah ass off..

Old Post 11-14-2002 04:48 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for Street RSX Click here to Send Street RSX a Private Message Find more posts by Street RSX Add Street RSX to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
yur_swt_angel
:)

awwwwwwwww.. hs is GAY GAY GAY!!!!!!! >[

Old Post 11-14-2002 04:52 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for yur_swt_angel Click here to Send yur_swt_angel a Private Message Find more posts by yur_swt_angel Add yur_swt_angel to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
niggoreanboi
WHAT THE FUZZZ?!?!?!

i liek skoo
its d only time you get to see all your friends :)

Old Post 11-14-2002 05:53 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for niggoreanboi Click here to Send niggoreanboi a Private Message Find more posts by niggoreanboi Add niggoreanboi to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
daNNy LuV 1TYM
. : c r y : .

i'm havin so many probs w skool this yr. i worked mai freakin butt off for history and mai bitch of a teacher givs me a 52 outta 60, which is fucked up!!!! and i keep gettin crappy grades even tho i study and think i undrstand the material and mai grds are dropping...rapidly...and i'm afraid i can't get in2 a college cuz of all this shit. at this rate, i dunno if i can get into UC san diego. sux @$$!!!

Old Post 11-14-2002 05:56 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for daNNy LuV 1TYM Click here to Send daNNy LuV 1TYM a Private Message Find more posts by daNNy LuV 1TYM Add daNNy LuV 1TYM to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
angelicxshield
Fobulous

school sucked at one point when i was failin like shit... haha then i started ace-ing the crap teachers gave us in class... so iz all good now... ^^

Old Post 11-14-2002 09:08 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for angelicxshield Click here to Send angelicxshield a Private Message Visit angelicxshield's homepage! Find more posts by angelicxshield Add angelicxshield to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
PsychoSnowman
Debate Mod

i'm tired of school too, but to kpstylez, if you only did that well try harder. I think that is as easy said as done. Not blaming you for it though, keep up the hard work is what i'm saying.

"Those womyn that seek equality with men, lack determination."

"I beseech you, in the bowels of Christ, think it possible you may be wrong."
-Cromwell

Old Post 11-14-2002 09:34 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for PsychoSnowman Click here to Send PsychoSnowman a Private Message Find more posts by PsychoSnowman Add PsychoSnowman to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
saranghae

quote:
Originally posted by daNNy LuV 1TYM
i'm havin so many probs w skool this yr. i worked mai freakin butt off for history and mai bitch of a teacher givs me a 52 outta 60, which is fucked up!!!! and i keep gettin crappy grades even tho i study and think i undrstand the material and mai grds are dropping...rapidly...and i'm afraid i can't get in2 a college cuz of all this shit. at this rate, i dunno if i can get into UC san diego. sux @$$!!!

i noe same here!!

my grades are like going down the drain juss cuz of my stoopid tests scores -________-; my teachers juss give such hard tests which everyone fails :sad:

Old Post 11-15-2002 01:21 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for saranghae Click here to Send saranghae a Private Message Find more posts by saranghae Add saranghae to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
daNNy LuV 1TYM

quote:
Originally posted by PsychoSnowman
i'm tired of school too, but to kpstylez, if you only did that well try harder. I think that is as easy said as done. Not blaming you for it though, keep up the hard work is what i'm saying.

thaz true. in failin tests, u usualli onli hav urself to blame. unless ur teacher is realli focked up.
saranghae - maib u can suggest to ur teachers to curve the tests? theres this teacher here hu'z realli hard and scores below 89 can actualli count as an A. *shudders* glad i dun hav her

Old Post 11-15-2002 01:38 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for daNNy LuV 1TYM Click here to Send daNNy LuV 1TYM a Private Message Find more posts by daNNy LuV 1TYM Add daNNy LuV 1TYM to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
TAIgrr
MM caramel FRAP! =P

schools ok. :satisfy:

Old Post 11-15-2002 01:43 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for TAIgrr Click here to Send TAIgrr a Private Message Find more posts by TAIgrr Add TAIgrr to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
saranghae

quote:
Originally posted by daNNy LuV 1TYM

saranghae - maib u can suggest to ur teachers to curve the tests? theres this teacher here hu'z realli hard and scores below 89 can actualli count as an A. *shudders* glad i dun hav her

they do... but its like they curve it to the top student.

argh... guess that means less internet... and more study.

Old Post 11-15-2002 02:17 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for saranghae Click here to Send saranghae a Private Message Find more posts by saranghae Add saranghae to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Street RSX

[QUOTE]Originally posted by daNNy LuV 1TYM
[B]
thaz true. in failin tests, u usualli onli hav urself to blame. unless ur teacher is realli focked up.QUOTE]he does hav fuked up teachers.. im not in his classes. buh i had them last year.. and they lil bitches..

Old Post 11-15-2002 03:10 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for Street RSX Click here to Send Street RSX a Private Message Find more posts by Street RSX Add Street RSX to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
bmx474gt

ok

you guys, stop whining and look on the bright side of school like.... friends and a place to look for some hot girls

Old Post 11-15-2002 03:44 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for bmx474gt Click here to Send bmx474gt a Private Message Find more posts by bmx474gt Add bmx474gt to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
PsychoSnowman
Debate Mod

Re: ok

quote:
Originally posted by bmx474gt
you guys, stop whining and look on the bright side of school like.... friends and a place to look for some hot girls

that can happen in college too, but with a lot less work. I think that's the point everyone is trying to make.

"Those womyn that seek equality with men, lack determination."

"I beseech you, in the bowels of Christ, think it possible you may be wrong."
-Cromwell

Old Post 11-15-2002 04:07 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for PsychoSnowman Click here to Send PsychoSnowman a Private Message Find more posts by PsychoSnowman Add PsychoSnowman to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
kpstylez

no hot gurls in mah school, lol rah aaron

Old Post 11-15-2002 04:29 AM
Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Street RSX

quote:
Originally posted by kpstylez
no hot gurls in mah school, lol rah aaron
werdddd!!! omg.. wuht hott gurlz??

Old Post 11-15-2002 04:47 AM
daNNy LuV 1TYM

no hott guys in mai skool either haha
but u can see ur frenzm which is good. lunch is the best part of the day :satisfy:

Old Post 11-16-2002 01:16 AM
ibabiExbOrai
[ .b e b e d o r qx. ]

omgosh...skool..dangg i just hate the word...sometimes its fun cuz u can be with yur frends ..but then its so stressful :T and i got some of the pickiestt teacherz...dang `

Old Post 11-18-2002 09:02 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for ibabiExbOrai Click here to Send ibabiExbOrai a Private Message Find more posts by ibabiExbOrai Add ibabiExbOrai to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
jini
nan.. yunjiniee da ~

at FIRST.. i didn't mind it. that was freshman year -_-
i'mma sophmore... and i'm sick of it now.
but i try to be optimistic.. :satisfy:

i guess it's the only place i'd see all of my friends at once.

wherever you go, whatever you do
i will be right here waiting for you
whatever it takes or how my heart breaks
i will be right here waiting for you

Old Post 11-18-2002 10:23 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for jini Click here to Send jini a Private Message Visit jini's homepage! Find more posts by jini Add jini to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
iLLmaTiC_aNgeL
-huney B-

im really tired of school..its like jus one i get one thing done, those stupid teachers pile up another stack of work for us to do..i got a major case of seniorities..dang..not supposed to have that until spring semester >.<

JOCKERZ UNWANTED!

Old Post 11-21-2002 04:41 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for iLLmaTiC_aNgeL Click here to Send iLLmaTiC_aNgeL a Private Message Find more posts by iLLmaTiC_aNgeL Add iLLmaTiC_aNgeL to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote