Bored? Come in and play at Jusunlee.com Arcade! Go chat in Jusunlee.com Chatroom (requires AIM) Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home
Jusunlee.com Forums > Education > School Life > wow
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
ajy

wow

sophomore year sucks ass.

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 09-04-2003 08:38 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for ajy Click here to Send ajy a Private Message Find more posts by ajy Add ajy to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
kryogenix
Ghost

yup

Old Post 09-04-2003 08:42 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for kryogenix Click here to Send kryogenix a Private Message Find more posts by kryogenix Add kryogenix to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
GDandYBsOneLove
~la la la~

well this is my first year of high school....and it sux, too! haha

Old Post 09-04-2003 10:19 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for GDandYBsOneLove Click here to Send GDandYBsOneLove a Private Message Find more posts by GDandYBsOneLove Add GDandYBsOneLove to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
AZN Pinoy BOI
..:SeNsei-Kun

... ur hair is really short now....

wana chat?
aim: LiQUiD PhLiP o1
xanga: AZNpinoyBOI

Old Post 09-05-2003 02:10 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for AZN Pinoy BOI Click here to Send AZN Pinoy BOI a Private Message Visit AZN Pinoy BOI's homepage! Find more posts by AZN Pinoy BOI Add AZN Pinoy BOI to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
kRypTic_nABi
nohl jah q(-_-)p

senior year!
i'm so excited..but the work's been wearing me out already.
i just can't wait til i get to walk down that damn isle when they call my name

Old Post 09-05-2003 05:16 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for kRypTic_nABi Click here to Send kRypTic_nABi a Private Message Find more posts by kRypTic_nABi Add kRypTic_nABi to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
JuJu
shaKe :: sHake

jr year is hard..-__-.. its the second day.. and im already getting essays and tests..
plus.. on top of all that..i have to study for SATs.. im taking one this oct.

Old Post 09-05-2003 05:45 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for JuJu Click here to Send JuJu a Private Message Find more posts by JuJu Add JuJu to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
hnefrdo
holla at me.

and it only gets worse. that's only with school thou. once it's ALL over, life starts.

www.xanga.com/hnefrdo

Old Post 09-05-2003 07:47 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for hnefrdo Click here to Send hnefrdo a Private Message Visit hnefrdo's homepage! Find more posts by hnefrdo Add hnefrdo to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
GinaDaQueen

sophomore year in high school?

i'm going to be a senior in high school soon. i just hope at least SOME colleges accept me lol

Old Post 09-05-2003 06:09 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for GinaDaQueen Click here to Send GinaDaQueen a Private Message Find more posts by GinaDaQueen Add GinaDaQueen to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Alchemist
3 Coulombs

I'm a Senior.

Old Post 09-06-2003 05:50 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for Alchemist Click here to Send Alchemist a Private Message Visit Alchemist's homepage! Find more posts by Alchemist Add Alchemist to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Crazydeb8ter
administrator

trust me, underclassmen, it's going to get a hell of a lot worse (in terms of workload). Work hard, but don't devote your whole waking day to that shit. There are better things.

I'm a senior now, and the fact that i'm going to leave my HS community soon is still startling. Starting to miss my friends already.

"The weight of this sad time we must obey,/ Speak what we feel, not what we ought to say./ The oldest hath borne most; we that are young/ Shall never see so much, nor live so long."
King Lear (V.3.300-304)

Old Post 09-07-2003 06:26 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for Crazydeb8ter Click here to Send Crazydeb8ter a Private Message Find more posts by Crazydeb8ter Add Crazydeb8ter to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
kRypTic_nABi
nohl jah q(-_-)p

quote:
Originally posted by Crazydeb8ter
trust me, underclassmen, it's going to get a hell of a lot worse (in terms of workload). Work hard, but don't devote your whole waking day to that shit. There are better things.

I'm a senior now, and the fact that i'm going to leave my HS community soon is still startling. Starting to miss my friends already.

psh ~ not me..can't wait to get outta here -_-;;

Old Post 09-07-2003 07:01 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for kRypTic_nABi Click here to Send kRypTic_nABi a Private Message Find more posts by kRypTic_nABi Add kRypTic_nABi to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
kiggaplease

freshman year in college is fun, to speak generally

Old Post 09-07-2003 07:11 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for kiggaplease Click here to Send kiggaplease a Private Message Find more posts by kiggaplease Add kiggaplease to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
ajy

quote:
Originally posted by Crazydeb8ter

that brings a tear to my eye.

Old Post 09-07-2003 03:55 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for ajy Click here to Send ajy a Private Message Find more posts by ajy Add ajy to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Crazydeb8ter
administrator

quote:
Originally posted by AjY 2k
that brings a tear to my eye.

glad to hear it

"The weight of this sad time we must obey,/ Speak what we feel, not what we ought to say./ The oldest hath borne most; we that are young/ Shall never see so much, nor live so long."
King Lear (V.3.300-304)

Old Post 09-07-2003 08:30 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for Crazydeb8ter Click here to Send Crazydeb8ter a Private Message Find more posts by Crazydeb8ter Add Crazydeb8ter to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
clazy_hanguk_gy
(g'_')g Q('_"Q)

quote:
Originally posted by acidbreeze
freshman year in college is fun, to speak generally

wheres the fun? ok ok i guess generally it is fun.. but being a freshman does suck.. hehe

Old Post 09-07-2003 08:53 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for clazy_hanguk_gy Click here to Send clazy_hanguk_gy a Private Message Visit clazy_hanguk_gy's homepage! Find more posts by clazy_hanguk_gy Add clazy_hanguk_gy to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
daNNy LuV 1TYM
. : c r y : .

sophomore year was hard, but i don't think there's much of a difference between that and junior year, though it's too soon to tell. i just hope i manage to stay afloat in my ap classes and do well on the ap exams in addition to the sat's and sat II's. *sigh*

Old Post 09-08-2003 05:13 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for daNNy LuV 1TYM Click here to Send daNNy LuV 1TYM a Private Message Find more posts by daNNy LuV 1TYM Add daNNy LuV 1TYM to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote