Bored? Come in and play at Jusunlee.com Arcade! Go chat in Jusunlee.com Chatroom (requires AIM) Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home
Jusunlee.com Forums > General > Reception Area > long time....
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
dj EndEver
breakbeat fan

Talking long time....

haven't been here in a while, juss wanted to re-introduce myself, haha, dunno if yall remember me, but juss wanted to see wut wuz up with this site...i come by every now and then...but anywaiz....does hyesungu or j-dragonz still come by? they're the ones i knew the most....juss wanted to say wussup, i'll be postin more...reply if u wanna welcome me back, lol

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 08-18-2004 05:32 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for dj EndEver Click here to Send dj EndEver a Private Message Visit dj EndEver's homepage! Find more posts by dj EndEver Add dj EndEver to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
mina

welcome back!

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 08-18-2004 07:01 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for mina Click here to Send mina a Private Message Find more posts by mina Add mina to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote