Bored? Come in and play at Jusunlee.com Arcade! Go chat in Jusunlee.com Chatroom (requires AIM) Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home
Jusunlee.com Forums > Entertainment > Creative Writing > kinda poem fo valenteins day...
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
chung_freestyle

kinda poem fo valenteins day...

dosent really rhyme...but....its fo valenteins day.....read my sig....
tell me wat u think....

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 01-30-2004 12:57 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for chung_freestyle Click here to Send chung_freestyle a Private Message Visit chung_freestyle's homepage! Find more posts by chung_freestyle Add chung_freestyle to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
MellowYellow

The general misconception about poems is that they must rhyme... this isn't true at all. Poems have different structures and some, not at all.

It is sweet and all but I can't get past the grammer mistakes. Not that there is anything wrong with that. But I think I talked about it before: People are always on that emotional rollar coaster and that's probably why I'm not very fond of this poem at the moment.

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 02-02-2004 02:36 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for MellowYellow Click here to Send MellowYellow a Private Message Find more posts by MellowYellow Add MellowYellow to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote