Bored? Come in and play at Jusunlee.com Arcade! Go chat in Jusunlee.com Chatroom (requires AIM) Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home
Jusunlee.com Forums > Relationships > Friends and Family > jsl friends
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
tea
Official Pothead

jsl friends

for a lot of us, jsl isnt just a forum..its a place where people make friends as well.

question 1:
who from jsl do you talk to the most?

question 2:
has this person ever influenced you in your life?

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 11-26-2002 06:03 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for tea Click here to Send tea a Private Message Find more posts by tea Add tea to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
TAIgrr
MM caramel FRAP! =P

Re: jsl friends

question 1:
who from jsl do you talk to the most?

you mean like outside of the forum right? like on AIM?
lilbueaznboy, indesisive, kpjoey287

no girls talk with me :huh:

question 2:
has this person ever influenced you in your life?

hmm.. eddie is my chatting buddy
and joey's my alternative chatting buddy
and tim, he's a good buddy to joke with
and they influenced my life.. um.. somehow in someway i think

Old Post 11-26-2002 06:33 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for TAIgrr Click here to Send TAIgrr a Private Message Find more posts by TAIgrr Add TAIgrr to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
KeN VeRsUs RyU
the old guy.

hmm.. out of all youz i talk to marvin a lot. but i know him. other than that. i dunno. d=D

has he influenced me? yeah. we started the "drinking in the apt stairs" thing.

xanga.com/an1_mixtape

Old Post 11-26-2002 07:36 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for KeN VeRsUs RyU Click here to Send KeN VeRsUs RyU a Private Message Find more posts by KeN VeRsUs RyU Add KeN VeRsUs RyU to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
tea
Official Pothead

oh..the thread starter forgot to do this..umm..

the person i talk to the most is..sellie
she got me to read more, which i find to be very relaxing now

Old Post 11-26-2002 08:14 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for tea Click here to Send tea a Private Message Find more posts by tea Add tea to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
daNNy LuV 1TYM
. : c r y : .

uhm...i dun realli talk to pplz outside of these forums cept for chinklilgirl and aznswthart cuz i noe them..but i kinda talk to othr pplz here but thaz cuz we all go to diff forums (soompi, 1tymlove, ygfamily, etc) and see each othr there too ^^ esp the 1tym fans like 1tym4mymind and teddyz_gurl. and then unismuimui and i communicate thru pms cuz we can nevr catch eithr online and uh...well...i guess 1tym4mymind's fanfic kinda influenced me, if that counts haha cuz it wuz very touching :satisfy:

Old Post 11-27-2002 01:40 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for daNNy LuV 1TYM Click here to Send daNNy LuV 1TYM a Private Message Find more posts by daNNy LuV 1TYM Add daNNy LuV 1TYM to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
hip hOp Yu Ja

da person i talk to da most frum JSL is: JxDragonz aka Josh

has he influenced meeh in mai lyf: umm... im not entirely shur... but he taught meeh how tuh open up 2 ppl... well 2 him actuallie... >_<;; N yia... he is mai best freNd as of rah now... haha~ kinda strange but yia... i feel lyk i've known him 4eva! i lOve ya "buh"! fOotmates fuh lyf! hahaha~

"Me I'm into being like #1 Korean, I represent the Seoul and every yellow human being" ... DT...

Old Post 11-27-2002 02:21 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for hip hOp Yu Ja Click here to Send hip hOp Yu Ja a Private Message Find more posts by hip hOp Yu Ja Add hip hOp Yu Ja to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
niggoreanboi
WHAT THE FUZZZ?!?!?!

Dex aka aznm0nk
he's my #1 nigga \\//
hmm who else have i 've talked to soo once or twice
leesa
rest i talk to in chat

and dex he's my numba 1 nigga no one im's me newayz n i'm to lazy to im people :shurgs:

Old Post 11-27-2002 06:22 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for niggoreanboi Click here to Send niggoreanboi a Private Message Find more posts by niggoreanboi Add niggoreanboi to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
UnisMuiMui
Fashion Police/Mod

quote:
Originally posted by daNNy LuV 1TYM
unismuimui and i communicate thru pms cuz we can nevr catch eithr online

yeah i dunno y but i never see u online even tho i have like all ur sn's on my buddylist!! lolz! but its all good cuz at least we have PMs!
on AIM, i talk to jini whenever i get the chance. i use to talk to eggykisses but i never see her online nemore! :sad: and i use to talk to some other people but they dun talk back to me nemore.

Old Post 11-27-2002 03:50 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for UnisMuiMui Click here to Send UnisMuiMui a Private Message Visit UnisMuiMui's homepage! Find more posts by UnisMuiMui Add UnisMuiMui to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Nojeel

seung ju and his sister jenn

seung ju helped me to be lyrically betta'...gave me some good pointers, he jus a great person period

jenn...brings this unique energy wit' her and she's hella funny..taught me some shit about havin' faith..she's da bomb

Old Post 11-27-2002 06:22 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for Nojeel Click here to Send Nojeel a Private Message Find more posts by Nojeel Add Nojeel to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
niggoreanboi
WHAT THE FUZZZ?!?!?!

quote:
Originally posted by Nojeel
seung ju and his sister jenn

seung ju helped me to be lyrically betta'...gave me some good pointers, he jus a great person period

jenn...brings this unique energy wit' her and she's hella funny..taught me some shit about havin' faith..she's da bomb

yea jenn is cool i talked to her a couple times

ooo also susan :D

Old Post 11-27-2002 07:52 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for niggoreanboi Click here to Send niggoreanboi a Private Message Find more posts by niggoreanboi Add niggoreanboi to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
MellowYellow

i talk to...seung ju and niggoreanboi a lot and... nojeel, tea, and indecisive occasionally...what happened to the 3 muskie... muske.... yea that word..lol oh yea and whenever crazydebator is online

hmm well i can say seung ju and jon probably influenced me the most...
and then there's victor... he stole my childhood from me... telling me all those horror stories about mcdonalds ...
lol

Old Post 11-27-2002 08:08 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for MellowYellow Click here to Send MellowYellow a Private Message Find more posts by MellowYellow Add MellowYellow to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
tea
Official Pothead

quote:
Originally posted by UnisMuiMui

i use to talk to eggykisses but i never see her online nemore! :sad: and i use to talk to some other people but they dun talk back to me nemore.

its difficult since she lives in korea lol

Old Post 11-27-2002 08:35 PM
weed smoka

the loner of jsl

Old Post 11-27-2002 08:58 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for weed smoka Click here to Send weed smoka a Private Message Find more posts by weed smoka Add weed smoka to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
kRypTic_nABi
nohl jah q(-_-)p

lol weed smoka..i only talk to 2 people on aim..
but..i usually only talk to timmyee..

Old Post 11-27-2002 11:50 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for kRypTic_nABi Click here to Send kRypTic_nABi a Private Message Find more posts by kRypTic_nABi Add kRypTic_nABi to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Ladi Jay
OG of JSL

jeebus, a lot of us talk to tim huh?

I talk to Tim the most and then I also talk to seung ju, marvin, and eddie

Hmm, haven't been really influenced by any of these guys! I like seung ju's pointers on freestyling... marvin always says "-.-" and Tim... he just basically talks! haha

other than that, I've talked to sang, jon, aaron, ann, jenny (teddy's gurl), cathy, susan, and alotta other jsl members through IMs... jeebus, I'm sure I've talked to all the regulars in jsl

Old Post 11-28-2002 12:24 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for Ladi Jay Click here to Send Ladi Jay a Private Message Find more posts by Ladi Jay Add Ladi Jay to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Rome0Ls4ever

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa yeah i guess?????

Old Post 11-28-2002 04:40 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for Rome0Ls4ever Click here to Send Rome0Ls4ever a Private Message Visit Rome0Ls4ever's homepage! Find more posts by Rome0Ls4ever Add Rome0Ls4ever to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
twinkie
twinkie

i talk to nas and jusun the most.
jusunz my best friend.

Old Post 11-28-2002 04:48 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for twinkie Click here to Send twinkie a Private Message Find more posts by twinkie Add twinkie to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
iTsmeehLita
lita lita

wow .. it seems that alot of people were friends since way back when ... how cute!!

does everybody live in the same city or something??? anway .. everybody seems really cool ... so it'd be nice to make friends with everybody ..

Old Post 11-29-2002 08:23 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for iTsmeehLita Click here to Send iTsmeehLita a Private Message Find more posts by iTsmeehLita Add iTsmeehLita to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
niggoreanboi
WHAT THE FUZZZ?!?!?!

quote:
Originally posted by iTsmeehLita
wow .. it seems that alot of people were friends since way back when ... how cute!!

does everybody live in the same city or something??? anway .. everybody seems really cool ... so it'd be nice to make friends with everybody ..

Yea JSL isn't a very big community so it's easy to get to knoe most of the people here taht goes on the forum :)

and sum of us live very close to eachother but never met b4 though like me lol

Old Post 11-29-2002 08:58 PM
PsychoSnowman
Debate Mod

I talk to TM11 everyday cause he's one of my real life friends, then I also talk to Jenn a lot, and Seung Ju, Jon, and Eddie occasionally, especially in the chats.

Person who influenced me the most was probably Jenn, wow jenn is popular around here haha . I've talked with her more than the other people on my list, and she's given me a whole new perspective on life, like real life and other stuff aside from just religion. She's such a nice person, i'm glad i met her. Thank you Jenn

"Those womyn that seek equality with men, lack determination."

"I beseech you, in the bowels of Christ, think it possible you may be wrong."
-Cromwell

Old Post 11-29-2002 11:16 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for PsychoSnowman Click here to Send PsychoSnowman a Private Message Find more posts by PsychoSnowman Add PsychoSnowman to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote