Bored? Come in and play at Jusunlee.com Arcade! Go chat in Jusunlee.com Chatroom (requires AIM) Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home
Jusunlee.com Forums > Relationships > Friends and Family > my dads a ----!!!!!
Pages (2): « 1 [2]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
TAIgrr
MM caramel FRAP! =P

quote:
Originally posted by Crazydeb8ter
you speak outside of the house
many asian families do that.

yea.. thats what i meant to say heh
he want me to speak engolish OUTSIDE of the house
and KOREAN in the house, or when talking to him

cause he gets pist off when he hears me and brother talk and he doesnt know a thing we're saying.

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 10-14-2002 01:18 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for TAIgrr Click here to Send TAIgrr a Private Message Find more posts by TAIgrr Add TAIgrr to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Ladi Jay
OG of JSL

quote:
Originally posted by Crazydeb8ter

you speak outside of the house
many asian families do that.

ah yes *light turns on*

I'm glad my daddy understands...

Old Post 10-14-2002 09:47 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for Ladi Jay Click here to Send Ladi Jay a Private Message Find more posts by Ladi Jay Add Ladi Jay to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
daNNy LuV 1TYM
. : c r y : .

quote:
Originally posted by TAIgrr

yea.. thats what i meant to say heh
he want me to speak engolish OUTSIDE of the house
and KOREAN in the house, or when talking to him

cause he gets pist off when he hears me and brother talk and he doesnt know a thing we're saying.

lol well mai parents want us to speak chinese in the house cuz our chinese is realli bad -___-

Old Post 11-03-2002 04:24 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for daNNy LuV 1TYM Click here to Send daNNy LuV 1TYM a Private Message Find more posts by daNNy LuV 1TYM Add daNNy LuV 1TYM to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
ajy

i want my parents to not know what im saying

that would be so fucking awesome

Old Post 11-04-2002 11:11 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for ajy Click here to Send ajy a Private Message Find more posts by ajy Add ajy to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
JuJu
shaKe :: sHake

hahaha i would go to the dump n bring bak the clothe tha i liked... n then still ask him to buy new ones

Old Post 11-04-2002 11:29 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for JuJu Click here to Send JuJu a Private Message Find more posts by JuJu Add JuJu to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Street RSX

wow.. your dad and mah dad would make good frenz... i get mah ass kiked everyday..fer lame ass reasons too.. if i accidentli sed sumthin in english in tha house.. i would get pounded.. if mah grades go below 85.. mah face would be swollen.. if i yell at mah sister, i would go through that wall.. and if yoo saw mah basement yoo'll kno wuht i mean.. theres 4 big holes in tha wall.. in which i went thru.. literalliee jus thrown into and i actualli had to first wake up from being knocked out and second.. climb out of that wall.. it mah sound like aloada bull.. buh thas wuht yoo may believe buh it does happen here, and if yoo were here.. yoo wouldnt want to be even 10 ft in front of mah dad..

Old Post 11-05-2002 02:59 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for Street RSX Click here to Send Street RSX a Private Message Find more posts by Street RSX Add Street RSX to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
TAIgrr
MM caramel FRAP! =P

quote:
Originally posted by Street RSX
wow.. your dad and mah dad would make good frenz... i get mah ass kiked everyday..fer lame ass reasons too.. if i accidentli sed sumthin in english in tha house.. i would get pounded.. if mah grades go below 85.. mah face would be swollen.. if i yell at mah sister, i would go through that wall.. and if yoo saw mah basement yoo'll kno wuht i mean.. theres 4 big holes in tha wall.. in which i went thru.. literalliee jus thrown into and i actualli had to first wake up from being knocked out and second.. climb out of that wall.. it mah sound like aloada bull.. buh thas wuht yoo may believe buh it does happen here, and if yoo were here.. yoo wouldnt want to be even 10 ft in front of mah dad..

whoa.. thats what my dad does to my brother when he's at he's pist to the max. -_-
and my grandma yells at my dad to stop beating my brother, but he tells her to shut up cause she doesnt know anything.

but.. my dads hella nice when he's nice
and hella scary when he gets scary.
just gotta be careful.

Old Post 11-05-2002 04:03 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for TAIgrr Click here to Send TAIgrr a Private Message Find more posts by TAIgrr Add TAIgrr to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
untouchable
cuz im ur #1

my dad's up.down too. especially when he's druNK. :/ when i talk back to him when he's druNk i go woOOOoooop

Old Post 11-05-2002 04:06 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for untouchable Click here to Send untouchable a Private Message Visit untouchable's homepage! Find more posts by untouchable Add untouchable to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Street RSX

quote:
Originally posted by TAIgrr
whoa.. thats what my dad does to my brother when he's at he's pist to the max. -_-
and my grandma yells at my dad to stop beating my brother, but he tells her to shut up cause she doesnt know anything.

but.. my dads hella nice when he's nice
and hella scary when he gets scary.
just gotta be careful.

hmm.. sounds jus like mah dad.. he is hella nice at tymz.. buh wen hes pissed.. i kno thas wen i needa shut up and lock mahself up somewhere and not come bak til 2 dayz.. and i hate it wen he yells at mah halmuhni!! so rude!!.. i wanna do sumthin about it.. buh then ima jus go thru anutha wall.. and yea.. i also hate it wen he hurtz mah mom..

Old Post 11-05-2002 04:41 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for Street RSX Click here to Send Street RSX a Private Message Find more posts by Street RSX Add Street RSX to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
yur_swt_angel
:)

my dad.. ish the same way@!$! omg.. he can be sucha biya sumtyms.. he will bitch bitch bitch about the smallest little things#!@#!$!@ but he can be nice wen hes likes.. 1. gets something that he wants 2.drunk or 3.or gets things done his way..

my dad ish spoILEd!!!!! cuz since HE makes the money.. he spends it the way he wants! he buys all this shiet we dunt fukkin need~@!#!@ and i get no shiet.. my mom and bruder get like hardly any shiet.. he just gets wutever he wants.. buh den.. without my dad i wouldn't have ANY shiet in the ferst places.. sho he can be a bitch buh i still love hym ^_____^

> i like it wen my daddiz drunk.. cuz he is shooooo nice.. har har :x gives me free money man.. har har har :x

Old Post 11-05-2002 05:03 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for yur_swt_angel Click here to Send yur_swt_angel a Private Message Find more posts by yur_swt_angel Add yur_swt_angel to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Street RSX

he givs yoo money wen hes drunk??mah dad givz me punches wen hes drunk!! ouchiezz

Old Post 11-05-2002 05:36 AM
yur_swt_angel
:)

quote:
he givs yoo money wen hes drunk??mah dad givz me punches wen hes drunk!! ouchiezz
awwwwwwwww.. poor babieeeee :T *huqzzzz*

Old Post 11-05-2002 10:15 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for yur_swt_angel Click here to Send yur_swt_angel a Private Message Find more posts by yur_swt_angel Add yur_swt_angel to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Flaming_June
punch drunk love

man thats really pointless, actually more unreasonable than pointless for him to throw your clothes away..

as for me, after cracking a hole in my mom's head with a rice bowl, i havent seen that asshole in 9 yrs

Old Post 11-08-2002 06:35 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for Flaming_June Click here to Send Flaming_June a Private Message Find more posts by Flaming_June Add Flaming_June to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Street RSX

quote:
Originally posted by Flaming_June
as for me, after cracking a hole in my mom's head with a rice bowl, i havent seen that asshole in 9 yrs
wtf?!?! no matter how bad she treated yoo, i dun think yoo shoulda dun that.. she's your mom!! i got treated like shit from mah dad and always get into fights.. buh i still luv him, shit, he's mah dad!! hes dun a hella lot for me, i wouldnt be here if it aint fer him.. and yoo should think like that too.. i bet yoo she's dun a lot fer yoo..

Old Post 11-08-2002 01:50 PM
TAIgrr
MM caramel FRAP! =P

quote:
wtf?!?! no matter how bad she treated yoo, i dun think yoo shoulda dun that.. she's your mom!! i got treated like shit from mah dad and always get into fights.. buh i still luv him, shit, he's mah dad!! hes dun a hella lot for me, i wouldnt be here if it aint fer him.. and yoo should think like that too.. i bet yoo she's dun a lot fer yoo..

haha.. aaron , you dork
yuo misinterpreted him.

he was talking about his dad.
his dad hit his mom wiht a ricebowl, and he hasnt seen that "asshole" (dad) in 9 years.

Old Post 11-09-2002 12:37 AM
Flaming_June
punch drunk love

quote:
Originally posted by untouchable
my dad's up.down too. especially when he's druNK. :/ when i talk back to him when he's druNk i go woOOOoooop

hahaha
alcohol and dads don't mix

and yah, i think rsx did misinterpret me

Old Post 11-09-2002 03:53 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for Flaming_June Click here to Send Flaming_June a Private Message Find more posts by Flaming_June Add Flaming_June to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
daNNy LuV 1TYM
. : c r y : .

quote:
Originally posted by Flaming_June
and yah, i think rsx did misinterpret me

haha i thot U hit ur mom w a ricebowl too x.x
i'm lucki. mai dad duzn't drink and nevr hits us (he used to wen we were realli little, but thaz just little spanks n things)
he and mai mom used to get in sum pretti violent fites, but mai mom wud hurt him bak too hah. so their fites are pretti even. in fact, most of the time, mai mom starts them. sumtymz i think mai mom is a biatch and mai dad's actualli great

Old Post 11-10-2002 05:20 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for daNNy LuV 1TYM Click here to Send daNNy LuV 1TYM a Private Message Find more posts by daNNy LuV 1TYM Add daNNy LuV 1TYM to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Street RSX

ooooooooo hahahahhaha.. mah badzz!! i wuznt thinking straight ahahahahaha

Old Post 11-11-2002 12:15 AM
Street RSX

quote:
Originally posted by yur_swt_angel
awwwwwwwww.. poor babieeeee :T *huqzzzz*
awww haha.. thankzz

Old Post 11-11-2002 12:22 AM