Bored? Come in and play at Jusunlee.com Arcade! Go chat in Jusunlee.com Chatroom (requires AIM) Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home
Jusunlee.com Forums > Education > School Life > what math class will you be taking?
What math class will you be taking?
You do not have permission to vote on this poll.
Algebra I/II (honors or not) 8 40.00%
PreCalc/Calculus (honors/AP or not) 7 35.00%
Geometry (honors or not) 4 20.00%
Pre Algebra (young eh?) 0 0%
Trigonometry 1 5.00%
Total: 20 votes 100%
  [Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
daNNy LuV 1TYM
. : c r y : .

what math class will you be taking?

i hope geometrey will be better than algebra :sad:

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 08-12-2002 07:03 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for daNNy LuV 1TYM Click here to Send daNNy LuV 1TYM a Private Message Find more posts by daNNy LuV 1TYM Add daNNy LuV 1TYM to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
TAIgrr
MM caramel FRAP! =P

algebra ll honors
& trig

Last edited by TAIgrr on 09-10-2002 at 04:12 AM

Old Post 08-12-2002 04:59 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for TAIgrr Click here to Send TAIgrr a Private Message Find more posts by TAIgrr Add TAIgrr to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
tea
Official Pothead

high is only for the high school kids..not the college kids like me

Old Post 08-12-2002 08:12 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for tea Click here to Send tea a Private Message Find more posts by tea Add tea to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
MiGhTy KiTTy
*MeOW* ^^

im suppose to have passed geo last year but like instead i had to take alg again! *note* i took pre-alg in 7th grade but getting Cs so the teacher sent me to some crappy math class which doesnt make sense, and i switch to alg in 8th. therefore i am behind by one year. =\ now going to 10th and im going into geo. =(

Old Post 08-12-2002 08:18 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for MiGhTy KiTTy Click here to Send MiGhTy KiTTy a Private Message Find more posts by MiGhTy KiTTy Add MiGhTy KiTTy to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
MC ChOpStiCkz
gone

algebra II inmy senior year -__-

Old Post 08-13-2002 02:11 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for MC ChOpStiCkz Click here to Send MC ChOpStiCkz a Private Message Visit MC ChOpStiCkz's homepage! Find more posts by MC ChOpStiCkz Add MC ChOpStiCkz to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
jini
nan.. yunjiniee da ~

algebra 2 honors. i'm gonna be so screwed in that class.

wherever you go, whatever you do
i will be right here waiting for you
whatever it takes or how my heart breaks
i will be right here waiting for you

Old Post 08-13-2002 02:18 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for jini Click here to Send jini a Private Message Visit jini's homepage! Find more posts by jini Add jini to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
TyGer STyLe
no longer a couch jockey

stupid... my school has a policy of not passing people who got 1 D in a class... so i had to take alg 2 over... now im finally movin on into pre calc... gaYness... i could have taken calc ab this year too...

Old Post 08-13-2002 03:58 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for TyGer STyLe Click here to Send TyGer STyLe a Private Message Find more posts by TyGer STyLe Add TyGer STyLe to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Crazydeb8ter
administrator

AP CALCULUS

"The weight of this sad time we must obey,/ Speak what we feel, not what we ought to say./ The oldest hath borne most; we that are young/ Shall never see so much, nor live so long."
King Lear (V.3.300-304)

Old Post 08-13-2002 04:23 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for Crazydeb8ter Click here to Send Crazydeb8ter a Private Message Find more posts by Crazydeb8ter Add Crazydeb8ter to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
PsychoSnowman
Debate Mod

IB Math HL II, where's the IB section in the poll? haha

"Those womyn that seek equality with men, lack determination."

"I beseech you, in the bowels of Christ, think it possible you may be wrong."
-Cromwell

Old Post 08-13-2002 04:29 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for PsychoSnowman Click here to Send PsychoSnowman a Private Message Find more posts by PsychoSnowman Add PsychoSnowman to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
daNNy LuV 1TYM

sorri snowman...wutz IB? yea i noe these are for high skool kids cuz i'm in high skool and i dunno college classes. and i go to a public skool so i dunno ne of the classes private skools offer...but i heard a guy say he wuz gonna take honors analysis and thaz a math class and i hav no idea wut it is :huh:

Old Post 08-13-2002 05:53 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for daNNy LuV 1TYM Click here to Send daNNy LuV 1TYM a Private Message Find more posts by daNNy LuV 1TYM Add daNNy LuV 1TYM to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
PsychoSnowman
Debate Mod

hah, no probelm. Nah, IB is in public high school too. I go to a public high school. It's International Baccalaureate and it's like international AP (meaning in europe and such). There's a thread on it i think. It should be more widespread in the future.

"Those womyn that seek equality with men, lack determination."

"I beseech you, in the bowels of Christ, think it possible you may be wrong."
-Cromwell

Old Post 08-13-2002 05:56 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for PsychoSnowman Click here to Send PsychoSnowman a Private Message Find more posts by PsychoSnowman Add PsychoSnowman to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
daNNy LuV 1TYM

ah yes...i remember that thread...but i dun remember wut wuz in it :huh: haha well that sounds interesting but hard. i dunno if i'd wanna take an IB class i'll just stick to honors and AP

Old Post 08-14-2002 05:55 AM
HHxEliTE
S2

quote:
Originally posted by TyGer STyLe
stupid... my school has a policy of not passing people who got 1 D in a class... so i had to take alg 2 over... now im finally movin on into pre calc... gaYness... i could have taken calc ab this year too...

for us.. is a C-

Old Post 08-14-2002 09:08 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for HHxEliTE Click here to Send HHxEliTE a Private Message Find more posts by HHxEliTE Add HHxEliTE to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
iLLmaTiC_aNgeL
-huney B-

im *supposed* to be taking calculus, but since i have enough math credits, i dropped the class i've waited all these years to do this!! lol

Old Post 09-01-2002 09:08 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for iLLmaTiC_aNgeL Click here to Send iLLmaTiC_aNgeL a Private Message Find more posts by iLLmaTiC_aNgeL Add iLLmaTiC_aNgeL to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
daNNy LuV 1TYM

wow...pre calc is hard, according to mai frenz. it's like alg 2 multiplied by 5. i heard it's harder than AP stat -_-;;

Old Post 09-10-2002 03:51 AM
Crazydeb8ter
administrator

pre calc ain't hard. Just pay attention and you'll do fine ^___________^

"The weight of this sad time we must obey,/ Speak what we feel, not what we ought to say./ The oldest hath borne most; we that are young/ Shall never see so much, nor live so long."
King Lear (V.3.300-304)

Old Post 09-10-2002 04:01 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for Crazydeb8ter Click here to Send Crazydeb8ter a Private Message Find more posts by Crazydeb8ter Add Crazydeb8ter to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
eddiee
werD?

man im in da 4th day of geometry and i think its fuckin hell
cuz i paid no attetion in algebra cept diss da teacher
-__-

Old Post 09-10-2002 04:02 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for eddiee Click here to Send eddiee a Private Message Find more posts by eddiee Add eddiee to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
UnisMuiMui
Fashion Police/Mod

NONE OF THE ABOVE...

........ i take an easy math class called BUSINESS MATH which requires the student to add, subtract, divide, multiply, convert fractions into decimals, find percentage, find the average of something, etc.

yes i know its very easy... which is why i'm taking dat class becuz when it comes to math, i'm a dumbass

and no, i am NOT the typical chinese/asian girl who is super smart and is a genius in math

Old Post 09-10-2002 11:09 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for UnisMuiMui Click here to Send UnisMuiMui a Private Message Visit UnisMuiMui's homepage! Find more posts by UnisMuiMui Add UnisMuiMui to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Ladi Jay
OG of JSL

wow! we got a buncha smart people in here... I woulda taken algebra II last year buh I couldn't fit it in with concert choir and all so I'm taking it this year. then I'll be taking my extra mathematic classes next year... I decided to go more into science this year... then I'll catch up with mathematics next year... hopefully it fits with concert choir all four terms too

Old Post 09-11-2002 05:41 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for Ladi Jay Click here to Send Ladi Jay a Private Message Find more posts by Ladi Jay Add Ladi Jay to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
UnisMuiMui
Fashion Police/Mod

quote:
Originally posted by Ladi Jay
wow! we got a buncha smart people in here...

not me read above post

Old Post 09-11-2002 09:59 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for UnisMuiMui Click here to Send UnisMuiMui a Private Message Visit UnisMuiMui's homepage! Find more posts by UnisMuiMui Add UnisMuiMui to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote