Bored? Come in and play at Jusunlee.com Arcade! Go chat in Jusunlee.com Chatroom (requires AIM) Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home
Jusunlee.com Forums > Relationships > Love and Dating > the end of a relationship
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
tm11
down by law

the end of a relationship

Feeling wierd, but relieved now, this is what happened. We were friends for over a year, and nothing more, then we got closer as the school year started, but too close, and we decided to be more than friends. She was a nice girl, not like any I had known, very optimistic and happy, and she was cute too, not my ideal type but she was really nice, and I was feelin' her, so we became a psuedo-couple. It started at the end of october, and I saw her every day and we talked, but I never called her very often, and I was rather complacent. Haha, it's funny looking back at it, over the span of nearly 3 months, we only did like 3 things together where it was just her and I. It was definitely different, as we had already been decent friends beforehand, and that was something that we had both been hesitant about. Lately, I had lost almost all interest in a relationship with her (I'm not sure why this happened, but I became rather pessimistic about everything, and it was easier to look back at the time before we started dating and see how it was better, and how we never spent anytime, and how things were always slightly awkward as we had already been friends), I had stopped caring and hadn't told many people, I was trying to work up the courage to finally set up a place to talk to her, but it had never happened. Christmas came and passed, we had exchanged only a few words in the past week, and then tonight after chilling with friends, I got an e-mail, and I was so relieved. She had felt awkward too and wanted to just be friends. It was fun to try it out, and no regrets, but I'm glad we're just friends now.

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 12-29-2002 06:29 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for tm11 Click here to Send tm11 a Private Message Find more posts by tm11 Add tm11 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
PsychoSnowman
Debate Mod

ah, sorry to hear about the rough road ma'

glad everything turned out for the better seemingly though, yah? tranquilo ma ma'.

"Those womyn that seek equality with men, lack determination."

"I beseech you, in the bowels of Christ, think it possible you may be wrong."
-Cromwell

Old Post 12-29-2002 07:47 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for PsychoSnowman Click here to Send PsychoSnowman a Private Message Find more posts by PsychoSnowman Add PsychoSnowman to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
merdawg
: My Avatar is So CUTE :

its good that the breakup was mutual

"Love is like a friendship caught on fire. In the beginning a flame, very pretty, often hot and fierce, but still only light and flickering. As love grows older, our hearts mature and our love becomes as coals, deep-burning and unquenchable. " - Bruce Lee

Old Post 12-30-2002 02:41 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for merdawg Click here to Send merdawg a Private Message Find more posts by merdawg Add merdawg to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
yur_swt_angel
:)

my wasn't very mutual.. he sed he couldn't handle long distances.. breaks up wif me den goez after anuder gurl thats LONG DiSTANCE..WTF is that..

Old Post 12-30-2002 04:12 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for yur_swt_angel Click here to Send yur_swt_angel a Private Message Find more posts by yur_swt_angel Add yur_swt_angel to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
yur_swt_angel

[edit] i kareless now he was a big fat ass liar in the whole relationship anywasez~

Old Post 12-30-2002 04:13 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for yur_swt_angel Click here to Send yur_swt_angel a Private Message Find more posts by yur_swt_angel Add yur_swt_angel to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
MiGhTy KiTTy
*MeOW* ^^

@.@ that sounds so..i donno the words to describe..but one word in there is easy. @.@

Propz to Sam. yayy~ haha

-----------------------
my xanga that i finally put up~
*MeOw MeOW*

Old Post 12-30-2002 04:14 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for MiGhTy KiTTy Click here to Send MiGhTy KiTTy a Private Message Find more posts by MiGhTy KiTTy Add MiGhTy KiTTy to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
eddiee
werD?

quote:
Originally posted by yur_swt_angel
my wasn't very mutual.. he sed he couldn't handle long distances.. breaks up wif me den goez after anuder gurl thats LONG DiSTANCE..WTF is that..
quote:
[edit] i kareless now he was a big fat ass liar in the whole relationship anywasez~

oh....

Old Post 12-30-2002 05:05 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for eddiee Click here to Send eddiee a Private Message Find more posts by eddiee Add eddiee to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
niggoreanboi
WHAT THE FUZZZ?!?!?!

quote:
Originally posted by PsychoSnowman
ah, sorry to hear about the rough road ma'

O.o i could of sworn tm11 was a guy... ne ways sorry to hear about that!

leesa take it easy lol you can find another man neways

Old Post 12-30-2002 07:43 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for niggoreanboi Click here to Send niggoreanboi a Private Message Find more posts by niggoreanboi Add niggoreanboi to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
PsychoSnowman
Debate Mod

quote:
Originally posted by niggoreanboi

heh, sorry. He is a guy. It's a colloquialism we use when me and him talk, saying "ma' " is the same as man, but it's kind of accented...like "hey man" is the same as "hey ma' ". It started out mocking someone else, but we still use it now cause it's fun. It's not "mom" or anything hehe. So yes he is a guy.

"Those womyn that seek equality with men, lack determination."

"I beseech you, in the bowels of Christ, think it possible you may be wrong."
-Cromwell

Old Post 12-30-2002 09:15 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for PsychoSnowman Click here to Send PsychoSnowman a Private Message Find more posts by PsychoSnowman Add PsychoSnowman to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
niggoreanboi
WHAT THE FUZZZ?!?!?!

quote:
Originally posted by PsychoSnowman
heh, sorry. He is a guy. It's a colloquialism we use when me and him talk, saying "ma' " is the same as man, but it's kind of accented...like "hey man" is the same as "hey ma' ". It started out mocking someone else, but we still use it now cause it's fun. It's not "mom" or anything hehe. So yes he is a guy.

ok haha i though u were callin him a girl "hey ma'" "hey girl" lol

Old Post 12-30-2002 09:38 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for niggoreanboi Click here to Send niggoreanboi a Private Message Find more posts by niggoreanboi Add niggoreanboi to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
tm11
down by law

yes, I am a guy haha. We say ma' (pronounced like man, but with an Indian accent and sort of trailing off after the a) as a joke for two reasons, making fun of this really perverted, ill-mannered kid who graduated last year that went to our school, and also from reading anna karenina, they refered to each other as maman, sometimes, and we had to do a video for it and David played one of the characters and he used that accent to say that word, so it stuck.

Old Post 12-30-2002 10:38 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for tm11 Click here to Send tm11 a Private Message Find more posts by tm11 Add tm11 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
rhymester*
$$$$$$$$$$$

sorry to hear that mate! well it wasnt love in the first place, looks to me like infatuation! [but what would i know] well cheer up ma! you'll find someone you really love in the future and then you can really tell the difference!!

Old Post 12-31-2002 07:36 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for rhymester* Click here to Send rhymester* a Private Message Find more posts by rhymester* Add rhymester* to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
TyGer STyLe
no longer a couch jockey

its good to hear that your break up was nice and clean... its never nice to have a messy breakk up... all the relationships ive had ive tried to break them off leaving each other with a good feeling yah know? i can't stand having someone mad at me, or just disliking me... i can't stand it...

Old Post 12-31-2002 08:16 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for TyGer STyLe Click here to Send TyGer STyLe a Private Message Find more posts by TyGer STyLe Add TyGer STyLe to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
yur_swt_angel

quote:
Originally posted by niggoreanboi

loL.. i kno.. its jus yu dun understand.. all the words he sed.. i thought were real.. pshh.. der were all fake.. and thats hurts.. very much sho.. i thot he was different.. puhaha.. boi wush i rong.. but wutever.. i got sumwhun else now.. and yeh.. shoooo.. wuuheverr.. LOL.. im okae.. [;.. kinduh.. a lil? okae.. im jus realli pissed at him.. puhaha.. okie.. gunna stop typing.. righ... NOW!

Old Post 12-31-2002 10:26 PM
saranghae

aww... that's sweet to noe that u guys are still good friends... and your break up wasn't like over a fight or something.

Old Post 01-06-2003 04:45 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for saranghae Click here to Send saranghae a Private Message Find more posts by saranghae Add saranghae to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote