Bored? Come in and play at Jusunlee.com Arcade! Go chat in Jusunlee.com Chatroom (requires AIM) Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home
Jusunlee.com Forums > Pictures > Personal Pictures > New Contest!
Pages (4): « 1 2 [3] 4 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
az0nd2r3

hey, are u looking for ne pic of danny that looks somewhat like u? i think this *kind* of does......
[edit] i think ur eyebrows match.....yeah...

az0nd2r3 has attached this image:

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 07-14-2002 03:47 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for az0nd2r3 Click here to Send az0nd2r3 a Private Message Find more posts by az0nd2r3 Add az0nd2r3 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Crazydeb8ter
administrator

quote:
Originally posted by az0nd2r3
mad pimpin, heh....u kno, i swear u dont look chinese

hmm?? wut do i look like then :huh: . Im full blooded chinese lol

haha thanks azond2r3, i got the pic tho
thx anyways

"The weight of this sad time we must obey,/ Speak what we feel, not what we ought to say./ The oldest hath borne most; we that are young/ Shall never see so much, nor live so long."
King Lear (V.3.300-304)

Old Post 07-14-2002 04:09 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for Crazydeb8ter Click here to Send Crazydeb8ter a Private Message Find more posts by Crazydeb8ter Add Crazydeb8ter to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
az0nd2r3

yeah, u do look like danny.....well, u look korean to me :huh: oh, and wut the heck is he holding??

Old Post 07-14-2002 05:08 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for az0nd2r3 Click here to Send az0nd2r3 a Private Message Find more posts by az0nd2r3 Add az0nd2r3 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
tm11
down by law

haha... you know it'd be so easy for one jsl member to one this..
preciousbabyT should post up a picture of herself
and a picture of jini from KISS to compare....
that would blow away the competition, because i bet the resemblance is striking.

Old Post 07-14-2002 10:01 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for tm11 Click here to Send tm11 a Private Message Find more posts by tm11 Add tm11 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
az0nd2r3

haha, wonder why

mebbe cuz she is jini? hey, it would be cool if she entered!~

Old Post 07-15-2002 01:35 AM
MellowYellow

lol.. booyah... i TOLD you that you looked like danny from g.o.d vicky... lol...

and now that there is a comparison.. wow... you really DO look like him... lmao... glasses and everything

and yea by that picture i couldn't tell you were chinese... but i can't tell how you look like anyway...i think just your face shape.. and the hair... lol... and the uh glasses.... but maybe your nose and lips make you look totally unlike hiim

but it's okay if you do... cuz danny is HOT.... second favorite of g.o.d ... first is.. der... kye sang... he's right there in my avatar.. lol

Old Post 07-15-2002 02:17 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for MellowYellow Click here to Send MellowYellow a Private Message Find more posts by MellowYellow Add MellowYellow to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Ladi Jay
OG of JSL

Argh... for the contest...

First of all... I'd just like to say that I don't think I look like BoA at all... NO... I DON'T LOOK LIKE HER...

Second... the only reason why I chose this picture of me is because I saw BoA's picture and I thought I'd use this to enter... She's singing (recording)... and I'm singing...

Third... the only reason why I'm entering the contest again is because I want Cathy to enter... I told Cathy to enter, and if she does... I will... Cathy... please enter... If you don't, then I'm taking mine back off...

Lastly, I don't want you all to think that I really really like myself... Again, I only entered because I wanted Cathy to enter...

Hmm, picture didn't show... next post...

Last edited by Ladi Jay on 07-15-2002 at 03:32 AM

Old Post 07-15-2002 02:49 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for Ladi Jay Click here to Send Ladi Jay a Private Message Find more posts by Ladi Jay Add Ladi Jay to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Ladi Jay
OG of JSL

Here's me... argh... yucky...

Ladi Jay has attached this image:

Old Post 07-15-2002 02:50 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for Ladi Jay Click here to Send Ladi Jay a Private Message Find more posts by Ladi Jay Add Ladi Jay to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
junjinluber33

SiGh* as julie said in the posts above... we made a deal that if she posted her pic, i'd post mine. man... i SOOOO do NOT look like BoA AT ALL buh victor and julie tried to flatter me by saying so... SiGh*

anyways, here's closest pic i could find of BoA that looked SOMETHING like my pic...

junjinluber33 has attached this image:

click^ leave a msg in my chatter box!

team3 biotch! its da group blog

Old Post 07-15-2002 07:44 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for junjinluber33 Click here to Send junjinluber33 a Private Message Visit junjinluber33's homepage! Find more posts by junjinluber33 Add junjinluber33 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
junjinluber33

n here's the pic of me...(that you've prolly seen already)

junjinluber33 has attached this image:

Old Post 07-15-2002 07:46 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for junjinluber33 Click here to Send junjinluber33 a Private Message Visit junjinluber33's homepage! Find more posts by junjinluber33 Add junjinluber33 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Crazydeb8ter
administrator

you look helluv like her man !!! nice pics you will win

"The weight of this sad time we must obey,/ Speak what we feel, not what we ought to say./ The oldest hath borne most; we that are young/ Shall never see so much, nor live so long."
King Lear (V.3.300-304)

Old Post 07-15-2002 07:48 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for Crazydeb8ter Click here to Send Crazydeb8ter a Private Message Find more posts by Crazydeb8ter Add Crazydeb8ter to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
TAIgrr
MM caramel FRAP! =P

so farr..
junjinluber33 is the clostest..

Old Post 07-15-2002 07:55 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for TAIgrr Click here to Send TAIgrr a Private Message Find more posts by TAIgrr Add TAIgrr to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
junjinluber33

quote:
Originally posted by Crazydeb8ter

OH MY GOSH! you are sooo crazy victor! i dont look like her~ i'm only in the exact same position she's in

Old Post 07-15-2002 08:03 AM
tea
Official Pothead

junjinluber gets my vote

Old Post 07-15-2002 10:03 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for tea Click here to Send tea a Private Message Find more posts by tea Add tea to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
az0nd2r3

quote:
Originally posted by Crazydeb8ter

word. seriously, ur eyebrows, nose, eyes look just like hers, uhh, face structure slightly different, but u still look a lot lyke her

Old Post 07-16-2002 01:15 AM
junjinluber33

quote:
Originally posted by az0nd2r3
word. seriously, ur eyebrows, nose, eyes look just like hers, uhh, face structure slightly different, but u still look a lot lyke her

NoOoOo way! seriously... i dont think i look AnYtHiNG like BoA. up close i dont look anything like her...

i'm uglier... kekeke

Old Post 07-16-2002 02:11 AM
Crazydeb8ter
administrator

puahahaha this is funny

cathy do not deny ahahahahhahha

King Lear (V.3.300-304)

Last edited by Crazydeb8ter on 07-16-2002 at 03:14 AM

Old Post 07-16-2002 03:04 AM
Ladi Jay
OG of JSL

quit denying it Cathy... you do... when I said it, I meant it... LoL... serious girl... you do... I vote Cathy... Ooo.. wouldn't that be cool... Two weeks in a row...

Old Post 07-16-2002 03:09 AM
junjinluber33

quote:
Originally posted by RaCeR_LaDi_MoOn
quit denying it Cathy... you do... when I said it, I meant it... LoL... serious girl... you do... I vote Cathy... Ooo.. wouldn't that be cool... Two weeks in a row...

haha~ nawww... seriously though~ if i truely did think that i looked like her i'd be getting all the guys n thanking you for the compliment.

Old Post 07-16-2002 04:42 AM
Crazydeb8ter
administrator

ooh my gawwd cathy you so fiiine

puahahahah

King Lear (V.3.300-304)

Old Post 07-16-2002 05:22 AM