Bored? Come in and play at Jusunlee.com Arcade! Go chat in Jusunlee.com Chatroom (requires AIM) Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home
Jusunlee.com Forums > Pictures > Personal Pictures > my self -_-
Pages (7): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
skandaluss
*~ SOO JUNG EE ~*

Red face my faggish self -_-

the first pic is with me and one of my best friends ~ jamie ^_^ im on the left by the way .. ugh i look so ugly :|

skandaluss has attached this image:

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 07-06-2002 03:41 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for skandaluss Click here to Send skandaluss a Private Message Visit skandaluss's homepage! Find more posts by skandaluss Add skandaluss to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
skandaluss
*~ SOO JUNG EE ~*

heres another one .. i was just playin around :huh:
i look like a freak .. heh heh heh -_-"

skandaluss has attached this image:

Old Post 07-06-2002 03:42 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for skandaluss Click here to Send skandaluss a Private Message Visit skandaluss's homepage! Find more posts by skandaluss Add skandaluss to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Hyesungu
Mike p(X.X)q

Your not ugly, your cute

Old Post 07-06-2002 03:51 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for Hyesungu Click here to Send Hyesungu a Private Message Find more posts by Hyesungu Add Hyesungu to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
skandaluss
*~ SOO JUNG EE ~*

quote:
Originally posted by Hyesungu
Your not ugly, your cute

Old Post 07-06-2002 04:00 AM
neXt

yep ur cuute
u look young tho

Old Post 07-06-2002 04:48 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for neXt Click here to Send neXt a Private Message Find more posts by neXt Add neXt to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
tea
Official Pothead

yeah ur not ugly..youre cute

Old Post 07-06-2002 04:50 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for tea Click here to Send tea a Private Message Find more posts by tea Add tea to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Crazydeb8ter
administrator

yea you're cute dun diss yourself

"The weight of this sad time we must obey,/ Speak what we feel, not what we ought to say./ The oldest hath borne most; we that are young/ Shall never see so much, nor live so long."
King Lear (V.3.300-304)

Old Post 07-06-2002 04:58 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for Crazydeb8ter Click here to Send Crazydeb8ter a Private Message Find more posts by Crazydeb8ter Add Crazydeb8ter to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
aznkid1008
God is my judge

y do all the cute ones always say they r ugly :huh:

Remember the heros
Remember the lives
Remember the day
God bless

Old Post 07-06-2002 05:46 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for aznkid1008 Click here to Send aznkid1008 a Private Message Find more posts by aznkid1008 Add aznkid1008 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
skandaluss
*~ SOO JUNG EE ~*

quote:
Originally posted by neXt
yep ur cuute
u look young tho

hehe im 15 -_-" kakakakaka [1987]

Old Post 07-06-2002 05:48 AM
HyundaiWRC

Hey, your not ugly, I would ask you out in a heart beat.. but too bad you so young.

and if you don't like korean cars.. forget everything i said.

Old Post 07-06-2002 06:07 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for HyundaiWRC Click here to Send HyundaiWRC a Private Message Find more posts by HyundaiWRC Add HyundaiWRC to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
skandaluss
*~ SOO JUNG EE ~*

quote:
Originally posted by HyundaiWRC
Hey, your not ugly, I would ask you out in a heart beat.. but too bad you so young.

and if you don't like korean cars.. forget everything i said.

hahaha .. how old are you??
i don't HATE korean cars .. i like the tiburon xP

Old Post 07-06-2002 06:23 AM
MellowYellow

jeebus.... lol don't say you're ugly..... it's called self esteem... get a little...

cuz you're really pretty! lol you look a lot older than me... i look pretty young for my age.... but you're 15? in the first pic i think you atleast look maybe....17 or 18

Old Post 07-06-2002 06:23 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for MellowYellow Click here to Send MellowYellow a Private Message Find more posts by MellowYellow Add MellowYellow to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
skandaluss
*~ SOO JUNG EE ~*

quote:
Originally posted by MellowYellow
jeebus.... lol don't say you're ugly..... it's called self esteem... get a little...

cuz you're really pretty! lol you look a lot older than me... i look pretty young for my age.... but you're 15? in the first pic i think you atleast look maybe....17 or 18

haha cool ~ but i'd rather look younger :| then older then my age hehe i dunno why xP but thank you xD* dang i thought people would diss me ... ugh i still think im pretty .. weird lookin ? xP

Old Post 07-06-2002 06:51 AM
TAIgrr
MM caramel FRAP! =P

woooOoooo
youre hot.
hahaa. compliments from a fellow female.
hm.. excuse my comment.

youre VERY pretty*
look cute & ggam-jjik-hae

Old Post 07-06-2002 06:53 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for TAIgrr Click here to Send TAIgrr a Private Message Find more posts by TAIgrr Add TAIgrr to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
skandaluss
*~ SOO JUNG EE ~*

quote:
Originally posted by TAIgrr
woooOoooo
youre hot.
hahaa. compliments from a fellow female.
hm.. excuse my comment.

youre VERY pretty*
look cute & ggam-jjik-hae

haha thanks ~ but what does "ggam jjik hae" mean? ugh im korean but .. im not very good at the language -_-"

Old Post 07-06-2002 06:59 AM
TAIgrr
MM caramel FRAP! =P

um..
means very cute
er.. similar to that
i know cute is kwi-yuh-wuh..
um..
looking ggam-jjik-hae is a compliment.
case closed. haha

Old Post 07-06-2002 07:13 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for TAIgrr Click here to Send TAIgrr a Private Message Find more posts by TAIgrr Add TAIgrr to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
HyundaiWRC

Heres a Tiburon for you , you cute girl you... i'm 19 by the way, you not hearing this from some 50 year old man. thats like old Japanese men watching sailor moon in bars!!

Old Post 07-06-2002 07:37 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for HyundaiWRC Click here to Send HyundaiWRC a Private Message Find more posts by HyundaiWRC Add HyundaiWRC to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
tea
Official Pothead

quote:
Originally posted by HyundaiWRC
Heres a Tiburon for you , you cute girl you... i'm 19 by the way, you not hearing this from some 50 year old man. thats like old Japanese men watching sailor moon in bars!!

Old Post 07-06-2002 07:42 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for tea Click here to Send tea a Private Message Find more posts by tea Add tea to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
daNNy LuV 1TYM
. : c r y : .

ur pretti~! and u look older than 15

Old Post 07-06-2002 07:58 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for daNNy LuV 1TYM Click here to Send daNNy LuV 1TYM a Private Message Find more posts by daNNy LuV 1TYM Add daNNy LuV 1TYM to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
krnxswat
what a joke!

hehe wow`youre really pretty`
heh` im 87 too by the way` xP

Old Post 07-06-2002 08:26 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for krnxswat Click here to Send krnxswat a Private Message Visit krnxswat's homepage! Find more posts by krnxswat Add krnxswat to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote