Bored? Come in and play at Jusunlee.com Arcade! Go chat in Jusunlee.com Chatroom (requires AIM) Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home
Jusunlee.com Forums > Interests > Fashion > crumpler handbags
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
daNNy LuV 1TYM
. : c r y : .

crumpler handbags

apparently, these are all the rage..

Crumpler, developed by Stu Crumpler, is a slightly irreverent, high quality designer of messenger, shoulder and camera bags, brought to the U.S. from Australia. In the words of Crumpler: "Crumpler Bags not only look good, they are made good. How good? So good that we could ONLY EVER THINK OF USING DUPONT COURDURA®PLUS for CRUMPLER BAGS. And because it's twice as tough as regular nylon, 3X tougher than polyester, 4X tougher than polypropylene, 14X tougher than cotton and 600X tougher than that skinny bit in the bottom portion of your underwear. They are not the type to puncture or tear easily, they have airline strength straps and buckles and size 10 zips to make sure everything in your bag stays in your bag, always. No ifs, no buts: CRUMPLER BAGS are good bags. Thank you for listening and good night."

source: Better than Fashion

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 01-05-2004 03:45 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for daNNy LuV 1TYM Click here to Send daNNy LuV 1TYM a Private Message Find more posts by daNNy LuV 1TYM Add daNNy LuV 1TYM to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
niggoreanboi
WHAT THE FUZZZ?!?!?!

not my thang, but i don't know to me a back pack is a backpack

Old Post 01-05-2004 06:43 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for niggoreanboi Click here to Send niggoreanboi a Private Message Find more posts by niggoreanboi Add niggoreanboi to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
rhymester*
$$$$$$$$$$$

these bags were so popular here, dont ask me why ahhaa i was working at a store tat sold them, damn! i din know it appeals to so many ppl. oh well, diff strokes for diff folks!

Old Post 01-07-2004 12:32 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for rhymester* Click here to Send rhymester* a Private Message Find more posts by rhymester* Add rhymester* to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
KeN VeRsUs RyU
the old guy.

i remember the backpack trends. The Jansports. The Manhattan Portages. The North Face bags. I dunno what's "in" now.

xanga.com/an1_mixtape

Old Post 01-07-2004 05:59 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for KeN VeRsUs RyU Click here to Send KeN VeRsUs RyU a Private Message Find more posts by KeN VeRsUs RyU Add KeN VeRsUs RyU to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote