Bored? Come in and play at Jusunlee.com Arcade! Go chat in Jusunlee.com Chatroom (requires AIM) Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home
Jusunlee.com Forums > Relationships > Sex > question for da women~~
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Hyo0JeE

question for da women~~

do girls like girly guys? my friend shaves his leg and his eyebrows and sounds like a girl and he seems to get a lot of girls..
or do girls like manly guys? those athletic strong big type of guys?

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 05-17-2002 01:44 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for Hyo0JeE Click here to Send Hyo0JeE a Private Message Find more posts by Hyo0JeE Add Hyo0JeE to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Teddyz_Gurl
FUNK IT UP

I personally like the tough kinda guy
Someone who can stand up for me......
Girly guys are cute too!! specially YooBin~

Old Post 05-17-2002 11:12 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for Teddyz_Gurl Click here to Send Teddyz_Gurl a Private Message Find more posts by Teddyz_Gurl Add Teddyz_Gurl to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Park Yoona

I dont know about anyone else, but I like a smooth guy. I dont want to burst anyones bubble, but we dont like waking up next to men who could be confused for wild animals. Slightly hairy is okay in my book, but smooth men who know what they gotta do to look good are nice.

Old Post 05-17-2002 11:27 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for Park Yoona Click here to Send Park Yoona a Private Message Find more posts by Park Yoona Add Park Yoona to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
kRypTic_nABi
nohl jah q(-_-)p

quote:
Originally posted by Teddyz_Gurl
I personally like the tough kinda guy
Someone who can stand up for me......
Girly guys are cute too!! specially YooBin~

i agree..cept da girly guys are cute part~

considerin mah so-called perfect guy is perry..and i'm usually attracted to da "tuff" guys...i dont like da girly guyz... :satisfy:

Old Post 05-17-2002 04:32 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for kRypTic_nABi Click here to Send kRypTic_nABi a Private Message Find more posts by kRypTic_nABi Add kRypTic_nABi to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
daNNy LuV 1TYM
. : c r y : .

it depends...like mai idea of hardcord is othr pplz's opinion of wannabe-ghetto i like pretti boiz, like brian from ftts and hyesung, minwoo, and andy from shinhwa and kangta, but then i also like manly guys....like dongwan (he's BUFF) and tuff guys (eric from shinhwa, 1tym, js, etc.) it just depends

Old Post 05-18-2002 02:23 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for daNNy LuV 1TYM Click here to Send daNNy LuV 1TYM a Private Message Find more posts by daNNy LuV 1TYM Add daNNy LuV 1TYM to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Azn2296

i shave my legs haha because am a swimmer but some people just do it for fun it think thats wrong

Old Post 05-18-2002 06:33 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for Azn2296 Click here to Send Azn2296 a Private Message Visit Azn2296's homepage! Find more posts by Azn2296 Add Azn2296 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
MellowYellow

somewhere in the middle...

i don't like guys who are all rippley with HUGE muscles... but not really really skinny ones.... like uh.... fit .... haha...

i don't know... i like normal guys.... girly guys can be cute too... yoo bin...haha.... but guys like lee jae won( not the singer the actor).... are cute too.... lee jae won isn't manly manly but he isn't gurly.... but guys like won bin are nice too.....

i guess i like somwhere in the middle.... guys who are fit and act like a guy.... but isn't afraid to look or show his feminine side

but ppl say all the korean singers i like look like girls..... but that's different.... cuz white pplz (most my friends are) like the macho guys...haha

and also... some azn guys don't have hair... just naturally....so i wouldn't be able to tell if they shaved their legs or not....haha

Old Post 05-19-2002 07:16 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for MellowYellow Click here to Send MellowYellow a Private Message Find more posts by MellowYellow Add MellowYellow to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Hyo0JeE

icic... thx everyone for the help ^^~

Old Post 05-20-2002 03:33 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for Hyo0JeE Click here to Send Hyo0JeE a Private Message Find more posts by Hyo0JeE Add Hyo0JeE to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Yii

I like when guys shave their armpits. But legs....no. If I had a bf who would shave his legs it's ok. But in my opinion guys could shave their armpits.

Old Post 05-26-2002 04:16 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for Yii Click here to Send Yii a Private Message Find more posts by Yii Add Yii to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Ladi Jay
OG of JSL

I think guys shouldn't shave AT ALL... I like all natural... I mean, a guy with hair on his chest is gross... and a guy with a lot of hair on his legs is a no no too... I like guys who don't shave, and aren't all hairy around the legs and chest.... Oh, I forgot about facial hair... short, growing facial hair is kinda cute... but if your talking longer than 1 inch, that's just gross too... OLD MAN!!! Basically, I think that asian men with their hairy parts are fine... Not like white men, they have a lot of hair... YUCK!

Old Post 05-26-2002 06:21 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for Ladi Jay Click here to Send Ladi Jay a Private Message Find more posts by Ladi Jay Add Ladi Jay to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Daydreamer

quote:
Originally posted by Yii
I like when guys shave their armpits. But legs....no. If I had a bf who would shave his legs it's ok. But in my opinion guys could shave their armpits.

IMO, I don't think guys should shave their legs at all. That's just too fruity for me. Guys should be manly; not a feminine guy! I think that a little hair on their leg is ok. If you have a friggin FOREST on your leg, ACK >_< ...
As for the pitts, I somewhat agree with you. Too much hair up there just doesn't appeal to me.

Old Post 05-26-2002 06:38 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for Daydreamer Click here to Send Daydreamer a Private Message Visit Daydreamer's homepage! Find more posts by Daydreamer Add Daydreamer to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
TAIgrr
MM caramel FRAP! =P

i like guys that could act like both.
like they have eh-kyo AND they could be tough

Old Post 07-02-2002 11:04 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for TAIgrr Click here to Send TAIgrr a Private Message Find more posts by TAIgrr Add TAIgrr to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
dalgyal
eGG head :D*

quote:
Originally posted by TAIgrr
i like guys that could act like both.
like they have eh-kyo AND they could be tough

yepyep ^^;;

Old Post 07-03-2002 03:19 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for dalgyal Click here to Send dalgyal a Private Message Visit dalgyal's homepage! Find more posts by dalgyal Add dalgyal to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
hip hOp Yu Ja

i luv da tuff lil bOiz! hee hee daz juz shOo sekZ~ da grly ones reallie annOy meeh... jOo wu pae gO shi peun seng gak bak eh an deu ruh... --;; N shavin da legs ish fine~ i perfer shaved over a gOrilla... >.<

"Me I'm into being like #1 Korean, I represent the Seoul and every yellow human being" ... DT...

Old Post 07-20-2002 06:53 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for hip hOp Yu Ja Click here to Send hip hOp Yu Ja a Private Message Find more posts by hip hOp Yu Ja Add hip hOp Yu Ja to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
tea
Official Pothead

i shaved my legs before...actually it was nads ...shit it hurts around the ankle...my friend's sister did it to me....we were bored

Old Post 07-20-2002 07:54 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for tea Click here to Send tea a Private Message Find more posts by tea Add tea to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
castle outsider

you shaved your nads? what? i dont get it

Old Post 07-20-2002 10:35 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for castle outsider Click here to Send castle outsider a Private Message Visit castle outsider's homepage! Find more posts by castle outsider Add castle outsider to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
tea
Official Pothead

wtf..no i didnt shave my nads..shit man

you kbnow that green paste shit...and then u smear it on some area...and put the towel on it...and then u rip the towel off..and u have all the hair stuck on with the goo....

Old Post 07-21-2002 12:38 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for tea Click here to Send tea a Private Message Find more posts by tea Add tea to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Crazydeb8ter
administrator

hahahah removing ballsac hair ahaha

nah i don't shave my legs...they aren't really hairy anyways. I do shave my moustache whenever it grows back

"The weight of this sad time we must obey,/ Speak what we feel, not what we ought to say./ The oldest hath borne most; we that are young/ Shall never see so much, nor live so long."
King Lear (V.3.300-304)

Old Post 07-21-2002 12:50 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for Crazydeb8ter Click here to Send Crazydeb8ter a Private Message Find more posts by Crazydeb8ter Add Crazydeb8ter to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Nojeel

i used to shave my legs for wrestling..its not too good to have too much hair on your body from wrestling...cause they can grab and shiet...and now..i do it on a constant basis..it aint so bad.. at least not to me..

Old Post 07-21-2002 02:14 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for Nojeel Click here to Send Nojeel a Private Message Find more posts by Nojeel Add Nojeel to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
shaluski

i would go for a manly-looking guy. many of my friends would, i think it's the sense of security?

Old Post 07-23-2002 07:15 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for shaluski Click here to Send shaluski a Private Message Find more posts by shaluski Add shaluski to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote