Bored? Come in and play at Jusunlee.com Arcade! Go chat in Jusunlee.com Chatroom (requires AIM) Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home
Jusunlee.com Forums > Intellectuals > Enlightenment > what is love?
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
tm11
down by law

what is love?

same as title.. discuss..

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 05-06-2002 03:27 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for tm11 Click here to Send tm11 a Private Message Find more posts by tm11 Add tm11 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
kRypTic_nABi
nohl jah q(-_-)p

hm..theres difference between being IN love and loving someone..i love my friends and family..but i havent been in love before.. :satisfy:

Old Post 05-06-2002 03:42 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for kRypTic_nABi Click here to Send kRypTic_nABi a Private Message Find more posts by kRypTic_nABi Add kRypTic_nABi to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
krnxswat
what a joke!

love

a deep, tender, ineffable feeling of affection and solicitude toward a person, such as that arising from kinship, recognition of attractive qualities, or a sense of underlying oneness.

haha i got that from the dictionary..^^;;
hmm..i guess when u love someone.. u feel different and think different (?) about that person than other people..hehe i dont really know what loves like..

Old Post 05-06-2002 03:55 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for krnxswat Click here to Send krnxswat a Private Message Visit krnxswat's homepage! Find more posts by krnxswat Add krnxswat to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
heyitsdean

Fat joe

Tomas just listen to fat joe and ashanti - whats luv that will answer all the questions

Old Post 05-07-2002 10:06 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for heyitsdean Click here to Send heyitsdean a Private Message Find more posts by heyitsdean Add heyitsdean to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Zero-Sen

"what is love? baby don't hurt me, don't hurt me, no more."
- haddaway

lolz. night at the roxbury music. you know those two guys who move their heads all weird on Saturday Night live? haha.

love is a feeling that changes people. a feeling. impossible to describe unless comparing it to something else. Almost like u have to throw up, but like a good feeling. -__-;;. (Of course then again it could be cause your brain is creating more type of enzyme then another. yadda yadda ya.)

Old Post 05-07-2002 10:11 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for Zero-Sen Click here to Send Zero-Sen a Private Message Find more posts by Zero-Sen Add Zero-Sen to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
aznkid1008
God is my judge

love is somethin u must be very careful cause it creates a weakness for pain and sufferin for u. so i got 2 say a weakness.

Remember the heros
Remember the lives
Remember the day
God bless

Old Post 05-07-2002 10:12 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for aznkid1008 Click here to Send aznkid1008 a Private Message Find more posts by aznkid1008 Add aznkid1008 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Zero-Sen

quote:
Originally posted by aznkid1008
love is somethin u must be very careful cause it creates a weakness for pain and sufferin for u. so i got 2 say a weakness.

of course this comes from a guy who broke his shoulder playing football... lolz, jk jk.

I geuss but love can also make you stronger and a better person.

Old Post 05-07-2002 11:21 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for Zero-Sen Click here to Send Zero-Sen a Private Message Find more posts by Zero-Sen Add Zero-Sen to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
krnxswat
what a joke!

love is something that you learn from whether it makes you stronger or weaker

Old Post 05-07-2002 11:36 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for krnxswat Click here to Send krnxswat a Private Message Visit krnxswat's homepage! Find more posts by krnxswat Add krnxswat to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
MellowYellow

love..... isn't really describable(sp) for me... if you told me to describe it all i would be is like "God.... God is love"

but like.... it's supposed to be unconditional... whatever the person you "love" does.... your "love" doesn't fade.... it's the same as it was... and the same as it will be....?

i dunno there goes my babbling again

Old Post 05-07-2002 08:38 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for MellowYellow Click here to Send MellowYellow a Private Message Find more posts by MellowYellow Add MellowYellow to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Yii

There's love and love....

Well you can love somebody, but some months later it's over. And there're some habits for example you hate at this person and you don't accept.

Second love is the one and only... the true love. When you also love stupid habits and even his /her faults you really love him / her. And that's the love what has the contition for life long love.

Old Post 05-09-2002 04:13 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for Yii Click here to Send Yii a Private Message Find more posts by Yii Add Yii to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Prototype

Emotions are undefinable.

Well no wait, let me rephraze.

Emotions are defined by our own experiences with them.

Because no two experiences will be exactley the same, an emotion can and will have many definitions.

Old Post 05-09-2002 04:38 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for Prototype Click here to Send Prototype a Private Message Visit Prototype's homepage! Find more posts by Prototype Add Prototype to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Ladi Jay
OG of JSL

Love... I "love" this question...

Anyways, I think that love means a lot of different things, and people tend to misuse it... Just like I did up there... Haha... Uhm, love?

I'd say it's a kind of drug that makes people do stupid things... I mean, seriously. People go crazy... Like, committing suicide, or just doing things that you usually wouldn't do for others.

Other than that, I think that the "word" love is extremely plain. It doesn't explain things very well... Do you get what I mean? I can't seem to find the right word to let you know what I'm talking about... But when I can find that word... I'll come back and post it up for you guys!

Old Post 05-09-2002 08:57 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for Ladi Jay Click here to Send Ladi Jay a Private Message Find more posts by Ladi Jay Add Ladi Jay to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Prototype

baby dont hurt me... dont hurt me... no more

Old Post 05-09-2002 09:27 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for Prototype Click here to Send Prototype a Private Message Visit Prototype's homepage! Find more posts by Prototype Add Prototype to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
UnisMuiMui
Fashion Police/Mod

love is patient, love is kind........ etc etc 1 Corinthians 13

Old Post 05-09-2002 03:24 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for UnisMuiMui Click here to Send UnisMuiMui a Private Message Visit UnisMuiMui's homepage! Find more posts by UnisMuiMui Add UnisMuiMui to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
xkrzyqtx
i should post here more..

Love is something unexplainable
until you feel it for yourself
and i guess we never really know what love is
until it's right there *smack* in front of our face

have you had YOUR dose of type v?

Old Post 05-09-2002 07:09 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for xkrzyqtx Click here to Send xkrzyqtx a Private Message Find more posts by xkrzyqtx Add xkrzyqtx to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote