Bored? Come in and play at Jusunlee.com Arcade! Go chat in Jusunlee.com Chatroom (requires AIM) Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home
Jusunlee.com Forums > Entertainment > Music > "ses goes anti-american in new mv"
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Kap

"ses goes anti-american in new mv"

http://www.koreaherald.co.kr/SITE/d...00203080009.asp

LMAO!!! hahaha. that guy who wrote it soudns scared. nice laugh though

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 03-29-2002 06:14 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for Kap Click here to Send Kap a Private Message Find more posts by Kap Add Kap to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Boy
lil b!tch

LOL.

sounds to me like a whining bitch.

Old Post 03-30-2002 02:50 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for Boy Click here to Send Boy a Private Message Find more posts by Boy Add Boy to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
WhiteLee
"Oh we totally have to."

woah...um...anyone know where I can download this vid and get the translated lyrics?

"Before and After" Ayumi Hamasaki

Old Post 03-30-2002 04:20 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for WhiteLee Click here to Send WhiteLee a Private Message Visit WhiteLee's homepage! Find more posts by WhiteLee Add WhiteLee to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
dope nose
Donnie Darko

Location: in front of a computer screen...jesus...i thought that would be obvious

jesus

god...that a loser
hes not even korean, he doesnt understand the lyrics the lyrics are more or less about girl power and how they want to be independent...i might be wrong...but they are NOT going anti american on anything...SM is very americanized so they probably had american people in the MV and american people help with the production....hell, the song u is an american song, lots of american people make songs for shinhwa (hey come on) and boa (dont start now), this guy is obvious a man who probably has problems with korean people in general or he hates SES, so if SES had korean people in the MV then they would be anti korean....or even anti males.....the song is very americanized so that is why they choosed to put americans in the MV,

Old Post 03-30-2002 06:09 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for dope nose Click here to Send dope nose a Private Message Find more posts by dope nose Add dope nose to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Ladi Jay
OG of JSL

Re: jesus

quote:
Originally posted by dope nose
god...that a loser
hes not even korean, he doesnt understand the lyrics

That's very true... he doesn't know the lyrics...

Old Post 03-30-2002 06:47 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for Ladi Jay Click here to Send Ladi Jay a Private Message Find more posts by Ladi Jay Add Ladi Jay to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
bigChubuff

what a dummy

Old Post 03-30-2002 07:04 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for bigChubuff Click here to Send bigChubuff a Private Message Find more posts by bigChubuff Add bigChubuff to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
krnxswat
what a joke!

ahaha werd ..fuNnI

Old Post 03-30-2002 07:34 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for krnxswat Click here to Send krnxswat a Private Message Visit krnxswat's homepage! Find more posts by krnxswat Add krnxswat to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
sHinHwa lUb
~sHinHwa's mIne~

wow that was prettie funnie!! this guy needs a life seriously....i think he did this for attention or something

THANX AYUMI UNNIE!!
shinhwa san!!
jun jin 012~!!!

Old Post 03-30-2002 10:58 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for sHinHwa lUb Click here to Send sHinHwa lUb a Private Message Find more posts by sHinHwa lUb Add sHinHwa lUb to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Ace of Pace

You forgot to post the other side's view.

Also from the Korea Herald written by a non-American non-Korean writer: http://www.koreaherald.co.kr/SITE....009.asp

Old Post 03-31-2002 04:34 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for Ace of Pace Click here to Send Ace of Pace a Private Message Find more posts by Ace of Pace Add Ace of Pace to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Hayama

HAHA!! how funnie.

Old Post 03-31-2002 06:08 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for Hayama Click here to Send Hayama a Private Message Find more posts by Hayama Add Hayama to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Korean boy

yeah i saw this on soompi forums.

Old Post 04-07-2002 01:59 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for Korean boy Click here to Send Korean boy a Private Message Visit Korean boy's homepage! Find more posts by Korean boy Add Korean boy to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
nite_sky

I have a question: didn't they have stocks in America as well, "boards with holes for the head and limbs, which were used to humiliate petty criminals during the" colonial times?? And anyway, one could say that Koreans were offended when Leno made that comment about Koreans.

Besides, that CEO could have been from any Western country.

Anyway, that article (the first one) didn't do anything but make me want to watch the MV. (I liked the second article much better.. It wasn't one-sided.) Oh, and I recommend the MV! Definately!

Old Post 04-15-2002 02:12 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for nite_sky Click here to Send nite_sky a Private Message Find more posts by nite_sky Add nite_sky to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
panda boi
im a boy

i saw this on soompi too!!!
anyways...i didnt bother reading the whole thing cause it was stupid

credits to sHiNHaWk

Old Post 04-15-2002 02:54 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for panda boi Click here to Send panda boi a Private Message Find more posts by panda boi Add panda boi to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
MellowYellow

uh..... right..... that first guy is... just... UGH... okay

i'm just really peeved about this now. Die america die? HARDLY. tha's why ses seems so fun loving in between those... cuz they want america to die...........................................

i liked the second better too... and yea the first one made me want to watch the mv....keke

Old Post 04-15-2002 05:55 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for MellowYellow Click here to Send MellowYellow a Private Message Find more posts by MellowYellow Add MellowYellow to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
bebe hunnie

quote:
Originally posted by Boy
LOL.

sounds to me like a whining bitch.

word

Old Post 04-16-2002 12:42 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for bebe hunnie Click here to Send bebe hunnie a Private Message Find more posts by bebe hunnie Add bebe hunnie to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote