Bored? Come in and play at Jusunlee.com Arcade! Go chat in Jusunlee.com Chatroom (requires AIM) Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home
Jusunlee.com Forums > Entertainment > Music > 7dayz
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Hyesungu
Mike p(X.X)q

7dayz

Has anyone heard of the group 7dayz? I found them through smtown.com, there title song is a really good song, does anyone know where I can download it? I only have the video.

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 04-08-2002 01:32 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for Hyesungu Click here to Send Hyesungu a Private Message Find more posts by Hyesungu Add Hyesungu to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
lovedontloveme

whats the name of the song?

Old Post 04-08-2002 08:07 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for lovedontloveme Click here to Send lovedontloveme a Private Message Visit lovedontloveme's homepage! Find more posts by lovedontloveme Add lovedontloveme to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Heeyeoni

really?
another sm group?
is it a guy or girl?

Old Post 04-08-2002 10:14 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for Heeyeoni Click here to Send Heeyeoni a Private Message Find more posts by Heeyeoni Add Heeyeoni to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
dope nose
Donnie Darko

Location: in front of a computer screen...jesus...i thought that would be obvious

its one of those groups supported by sm...there music is good...i got the MV...its kinda gay though...i think i got it at soompi

Old Post 04-09-2002 08:38 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for dope nose Click here to Send dope nose a Private Message Find more posts by dope nose Add dope nose to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
lovedontloveme

heyyyyy i found their album at http://ezmp3.wo.to and its really good!!!
go download ittt
it might be a lil hard to find if u aren't korean (like me) but i somehow managed to find it by hovering over links and looking for something that says 'down' or mp3 or something [:

they kinda have an rnb sound too [:

Old Post 04-19-2002 08:36 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for lovedontloveme Click here to Send lovedontloveme a Private Message Visit lovedontloveme's homepage! Find more posts by lovedontloveme Add lovedontloveme to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote