Bored? Come in and play at Jusunlee.com Arcade! Go chat in Jusunlee.com Chatroom (requires AIM) Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home
Jusunlee.com Forums > Entertainment > TV and Movies > Wuts ure fav Korean Drama?
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
StaRliTeDr3amEr

Wuts ure fav Korean Drama?

HAHA i luv all of em!!! bwahaha.... My fav is Autumn In My Heart. Im chinese but i buy em in chinese!! hehe i also like..
Winter Love song
Hotelier
Guardian Angel
o yea BEautiful DaYS ... i lub dat one!!
hehe...

Last edited by StaRliTeDr3amEr on 10-14-2002 at 03:02 AM

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 10-13-2002 07:40 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for StaRliTeDr3amEr Find more posts by StaRliTeDr3amEr Add StaRliTeDr3amEr to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
MellowYellow

i don't have one.... not like ONE

but a couple of old ones i like

"neh mahm eul peh suh bwah"
"moh reh shi geh" (REALLY old)
"bi dan hyang kot moo"
"hotel riuh"

and.... like a couple of other but i really don't remember...

let me just say... the rich/poor girl getting switched thing is getting old... and so is.... siblings gettin their groove on.... or almost...ahem that would be "gyu wool yun gah" and "gah eul dong hwa".... don't get me wrong i liked them...i just... yea no more of those please...wait...i think i forgot one... "piano"....yea... also getting old... leukemia... holy jeebus.... and all those mixed with kang peh craph....lol (yes i realize that moh reh shi geh is a kang peh type one)

Old Post 10-13-2002 10:14 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for MellowYellow Click here to Send MellowYellow a Private Message Find more posts by MellowYellow Add MellowYellow to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
saranghae

autumn love story... keke... soo sweet.

Old Post 10-13-2002 11:31 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for saranghae Click here to Send saranghae a Private Message Find more posts by saranghae Add saranghae to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
UnisMuiMui
Fashion Police/Mod

quote:
Originally posted by saranghae
autumn love story... keke... soo sweet.

me too! i like dat too!

Old Post 10-13-2002 11:53 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for UnisMuiMui Click here to Send UnisMuiMui a Private Message Visit UnisMuiMui's homepage! Find more posts by UnisMuiMui Add UnisMuiMui to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
snowangel
ebOoo

mostly old school.

*pilot
*majeemak seung boo
*byul eun neh gaseum eh
*neh ma eum eul bbae suh bwa
*model
*hotelier

Old Post 10-14-2002 05:16 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for snowangel Click here to Send snowangel a Private Message Find more posts by snowangel Add snowangel to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
rhymester*
$$$$$$$$$$$

winter sonata

Old Post 10-14-2002 06:00 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for rhymester* Click here to Send rhymester* a Private Message Find more posts by rhymester* Add rhymester* to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Jin

I just pasted this from anutha similar post that i replied in...

Kah Ul Dong Hwa (autumn fairy tale) everyones fave...

Mr. Q - Kim Min Jong is my fave actor...and Kim Hee Sun is so fine in this one...

Soo Ho Chun Sa (Guardian Angel) - Fave actress Song Hye Kyo (Autumn Fairy Tale) and fave actor (Kim Min Jong)... good combo...

Neh Muht Ddeh Loo Hae La (By My Strength?? hard translation) - Yang Dong Kun is sooo freakin funny...fave comedian...too bad he isn't in Non-Stop anymore...

Nuh Kkim (Feeling) - One of my first dramas ever...It was the beginning of Kim Min Jong, Ahn Jung Wook, and Lee Jung Jae's careers....

Jil Too (Jealousy) - First drama i ever watched...That is what started me in watchin countless numbers of dramas there afterwards...

Old Post 10-15-2002 08:03 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for Jin Click here to Send Jin a Private Message Visit Jin's homepage! Find more posts by Jin Add Jin to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Klumzy

GAH UL DONG HWA!!!

its sooo good

Old Post 10-16-2002 01:22 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for Klumzy Click here to Send Klumzy a Private Message Find more posts by Klumzy Add Klumzy to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
pinky

*Propose
*Beautiful days
*Ah rum da uhn dang shin
*Rival
*Moh reh shi geh
*Ahn young nae sa rang

Old Post 10-21-2002 08:17 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for pinky Find more posts by pinky Add pinky to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
paboh4life
al myun suh ;)

moh reh shi geh was sooo good... aww man it's an oldie but a goodie

Old Post 11-02-2002 03:11 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for paboh4life Click here to Send paboh4life a Private Message Find more posts by paboh4life Add paboh4life to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
_nAbEe_YaH_
*zZzZzZz*

RIVAL!!! gotta see mai kyung jun and kim jae won!!!!!!!

Old Post 11-02-2002 03:50 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for _nAbEe_YaH_ Click here to Send _nAbEe_YaH_ a Private Message Find more posts by _nAbEe_YaH_ Add _nAbEe_YaH_ to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
StaRliTeDr3amEr

quote:
Originally posted by _nAbEe_YaH_
RIVAL!!! gotta see mai kyung jun and kim jae won!!!!!!!

ah!!! kim jae wons hot!

Old Post 11-03-2002 12:06 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for StaRliTeDr3amEr Find more posts by StaRliTeDr3amEr Add StaRliTeDr3amEr to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
krnxkid
ChOibOii

gyuh ool yunga and ga euhl dong hwa were ok
now im watchin hak gyoh

Old Post 11-06-2002 01:25 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for krnxkid Click here to Send krnxkid a Private Message Visit krnxkid's homepage! Find more posts by krnxkid Add krnxkid to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
hip hOp Yu Ja

byul eun nae ga seum eh... i LUVED dat one wen i was in 6th grade! ^^

ga eul dong hwa... flippin sad tho...

tOmatO... dat was kyOote...

N diz other 1 but i dont remember wut ish kalled! argh! its guna bOther meeh nOw! sumthin about where diz 1 grl ended up tryin 2 commit suicide by drowning in a lake... but she survived and ended up losing her memory... dats da Ending of it! any1 noe wut ish kalled?! and she was lyk a news reporter... i think 1 of da female actresses was chae ri... or sumthin lyk dat... she was da nyce grl... aigOo!

"Me I'm into being like #1 Korean, I represent the Seoul and every yellow human being" ... DT...

Old Post 11-08-2002 08:33 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for hip hOp Yu Ja Click here to Send hip hOp Yu Ja a Private Message Find more posts by hip hOp Yu Ja Add hip hOp Yu Ja to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote