Bored? Come in and play at Jusunlee.com Arcade! Go chat in Jusunlee.com Chatroom (requires AIM) Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home
Jusunlee.com Forums > Education > School Life > AZNs at school
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
annabanana
Food Moderator

AZNs at school

there's not a lot of azn ppl at mai skoo'. in all of my classes, except for math class, i am like the only azn person. there's not a lot of korean ppl at my school, but there are a lot of southeast azns. i hardly ever see any fellow azns ever, but anyways, that's just an observation in my school. nebermind.

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 05-17-2002 06:04 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for annabanana Click here to Send annabanana a Private Message Find more posts by annabanana Add annabanana to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
daNNy LuV 1TYM
. : c r y : .

well ur from texas there are a LOT of azns at mai skool. like, maib 60% of mai skool is azn; prolly 50% chinese. there are krns, sum viet, sum japanese, and indian. there are a lot of azns in the honors and AP classes. everyone in mai area noez it; pplz think pplz from mai skool are racist.

Old Post 05-18-2002 02:09 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for daNNy LuV 1TYM Click here to Send daNNy LuV 1TYM a Private Message Find more posts by daNNy LuV 1TYM Add daNNy LuV 1TYM to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
kRypTic_nABi
nohl jah q(-_-)p

considering i live in da white neighborhood of da city..my skOol's pop is made up mostly black..mex..and white kids...

azns are like..maybe 1%? not dat much~
das why i knoe most of da azns ^^
but we do have one azn teacher~
he teaches math =)

Last edited by kRypTic_nABi on 06-05-2002 at 12:12 AM

Old Post 05-18-2002 02:21 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for kRypTic_nABi Click here to Send kRypTic_nABi a Private Message Find more posts by kRypTic_nABi Add kRypTic_nABi to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
PsychoSnowman
Debate Mod

I think there are about 12 asians in our school..hmmm not sure about that i think there may be less or more. There doesn't seem to be a whole lot here heh.

"Those womyn that seek equality with men, lack determination."

"I beseech you, in the bowels of Christ, think it possible you may be wrong."
-Cromwell

Old Post 05-18-2002 02:57 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for PsychoSnowman Click here to Send PsychoSnowman a Private Message Find more posts by PsychoSnowman Add PsychoSnowman to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
nina skygirl
cheezy china chick

My school is all Asian
But...of course i go school at Hong Kong, hehe

/\many thanks to huby40 for this

Old Post 05-18-2002 03:10 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for nina skygirl Click here to Send nina skygirl a Private Message Find more posts by nina skygirl Add nina skygirl to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Teddyz_Gurl
FUNK IT UP

I am the ONLY oriental at ma skool!!!
Sometimes I feel wierd talking to my friends about k-pop and stuff
But at mai best friends skool itz like 75% asians maybe I'm exaturating but....der are soooooo many fobs itz funny...

Old Post 05-18-2002 03:34 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for Teddyz_Gurl Click here to Send Teddyz_Gurl a Private Message Find more posts by Teddyz_Gurl Add Teddyz_Gurl to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Alchemist
3 Coulombs

There are a lot of asians in my school and we have an asian teacher to, Flip ^_^

Old Post 05-18-2002 04:59 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for Alchemist Click here to Send Alchemist a Private Message Visit Alchemist's homepage! Find more posts by Alchemist Add Alchemist to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Yupkki MEL

no azns at my school.
98% white
2% other.

Old Post 06-04-2002 04:18 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for Yupkki MEL Find more posts by Yupkki MEL Add Yupkki MEL to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
seung ju

quote:
Originally posted by daNNy LuV 1TYM
well ur from texas

there are a lot of asians in texas, just depends on where you live. most koreans are in the houston area.

Old Post 06-04-2002 10:18 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for seung ju Click here to Send seung ju a Private Message Find more posts by seung ju Add seung ju to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Alchemist
3 Coulombs

most of the asians in my school are Korean

Old Post 06-05-2002 12:09 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for Alchemist Click here to Send Alchemist a Private Message Visit Alchemist's homepage! Find more posts by Alchemist Add Alchemist to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
krnxswat
what a joke!

theres bout 15% asian in my skool

Old Post 06-05-2002 02:07 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for krnxswat Click here to Send krnxswat a Private Message Visit krnxswat's homepage! Find more posts by krnxswat Add krnxswat to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Alchemist
3 Coulombs

One day while haveing a conversation at our lunch table this white guy says "you asians all have small dicks", now that particular day, the people who were sitting at our table were currently 3 Filipinos, 1 Korean, 2 Indians and the white guy who said this, and my friend says "look at all of us, and look at you...we could kill you with our dicks right now"

Another time i went to sit at our lunch table and people who usually sit there were there. except there were 3 extra ppl.
Ok, so i sit down and then my friend starts laughing(he's always laughing at stuff during lunch). Then 2 white kids stand around me and say "excuse me, you're sitting on the wrong side of the table" my friend then laughs even more. "this table is segregated, this is the white side of the table, you and your asian pride have to sit on the asian side of the table" and my friend says "hahahaha, no haha just stay there hahaha." and says to the white guy "you were talking, and then he just sits down hahaha."

Old Post 06-05-2002 03:05 AM
kRypTic_nABi
nohl jah q(-_-)p

das sOo funny~
ur a good story teller..i could imagine some guy laffin and sayin those lines

my 8th grade year and 9th grade year only azns would sit/stand together [we had stands and not tables in 9th] .. so i never actually experienced sumthing like dat..it'd be funny if it happen over here tho~i'd love to respond to dat

Old Post 06-05-2002 03:10 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for kRypTic_nABi Click here to Send kRypTic_nABi a Private Message Find more posts by kRypTic_nABi Add kRypTic_nABi to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
kariyan_gi

Unhappy onli kariyan

ahm tha onli kariyan at mah skool. ther used 2 B dis othr gi but he moved bak 2 Pusan. mah skool iz ahl viets N a few laoz. I hang out wit da laoz. cuz dey dont tri N hurt me. ahl da othr kariyanz go 2 valley high or sandia.

Old Post 06-20-2002 02:22 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for kariyan_gi Click here to Send kariyan_gi a Private Message Find more posts by kariyan_gi Add kariyan_gi to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
daNNy LuV 1TYM
. : c r y : .

quote:
Originally posted by seung ju

there are a lot of asians in texas, just depends on where you live. most koreans are in the houston area.

interesting...i never knew that. i guess it's cuz mai dad keeps sayin we're lucki that where we live there's so many azns and that if u go further east into the u.s. there's less and less...
well sumtymz i wish there wuz a lil more diversity in mai skool; seein pplz of othr ethnic groups wud be nice and interesting. like for a BSU presentation (black student union) all the members were azn

Old Post 06-21-2002 02:24 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for daNNy LuV 1TYM Click here to Send daNNy LuV 1TYM a Private Message Find more posts by daNNy LuV 1TYM Add daNNy LuV 1TYM to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote