Bored? Come in and play at Jusunlee.com Arcade! Go chat in Jusunlee.com Chatroom (requires AIM) Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home
Jusunlee.com Forums > General > Random Thoughts > Jobs
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
sangxjin

Jobs

How old do you have to be to get a legal, paying job? For example, like McDonalds?

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 05-03-2002 04:03 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for sangxjin Click here to Send sangxjin a Private Message Visit sangxjin's homepage! Find more posts by sangxjin Add sangxjin to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
uNiece
GOING DEEPER

part time or full time?

Old Post 05-03-2002 04:43 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for uNiece Click here to Send uNiece a Private Message Find more posts by uNiece Add uNiece to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
sangxjin

umm part time

Old Post 05-03-2002 04:47 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for sangxjin Click here to Send sangxjin a Private Message Visit sangxjin's homepage! Find more posts by sangxjin Add sangxjin to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
uNiece
GOING DEEPER

well, as far as i know, california has it that 16 is the legal age.
i don't know if this accounts for all the U.S. states. most likely though.

Anybody else New Jersey?

Old Post 05-03-2002 05:07 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for uNiece Click here to Send uNiece a Private Message Find more posts by uNiece Add uNiece to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
AiSH
o wha

you'll also need a workin permit.

Old Post 05-03-2002 05:27 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for AiSH Click here to Send AiSH a Private Message Find more posts by AiSH Add AiSH to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
daNNy LuV 1TYM
. : c r y : .

i'm a tutor tutoring pays realli well too. but yeah, i think the age is 16...but since this duzn't realli relate to skool, i'ma move to random thoughts ^^

Old Post 05-04-2002 12:50 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for daNNy LuV 1TYM Click here to Send daNNy LuV 1TYM a Private Message Find more posts by daNNy LuV 1TYM Add daNNy LuV 1TYM to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Ladi Jay
OG of JSL

Uhm, here in La Crosse, WI... 15 is the legal age to start working at McDonald's... McD's pays about $5.75. I know, very little but you have do understand that La Crosse is a small city and things aren't as expensive here...

But the legal age to work anywhere is 16 here...

Old Post 05-05-2002 08:26 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for Ladi Jay Click here to Send Ladi Jay a Private Message Find more posts by Ladi Jay Add Ladi Jay to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
GinaDaQueen

i dunno but i think my friend started working at 13 or 14

Old Post 05-05-2002 08:28 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for GinaDaQueen Click here to Send GinaDaQueen a Private Message Find more posts by GinaDaQueen Add GinaDaQueen to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
JuBiLee

herer in vancouver/canada its legal to literally work when you are 16

Old Post 05-05-2002 09:17 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for JuBiLee Click here to Send JuBiLee a Private Message Find more posts by JuBiLee Add JuBiLee to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
hyunnie03
kang ta's yujah

where i live to work in fast food u can be 14 as long as u have a work permit otherwise either 16 or 18 depends on the job

Old Post 05-05-2002 09:53 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for hyunnie03 Click here to Send hyunnie03 a Private Message Visit hyunnie03's homepage! Find more posts by hyunnie03 Add hyunnie03 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
MellowYellow

well my friend worked at mcdonald's since he was 14...

but i think everywhere else is 16... btw i live in cali

minimum wage is like 6.75

our school caf pays 8.75

i work as a tutor... so i get 10 dollars an hour to sit and help a kid read.... and do spelling and stuff like that.... haha.... when i graduate from high school i can start asking for more...

Old Post 05-05-2002 05:57 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for MellowYellow Click here to Send MellowYellow a Private Message Find more posts by MellowYellow Add MellowYellow to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote